Crime Scene Photos

Crime Scene Photos

Postby Sarah » Thu May 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Sarah
Site Admin

Re: Crime Scene Photos

Postby Jstanz » Thu May 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Is anyone else having trouble downloading these? When I click on the link, I get a message that says "safari is unable to download this file".
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Postby TomG » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Jstanz wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble downloading these? When I click on the link, I get a message that says "safari is unable to download this file".

I downloaded them with my Firefox browser ok. Perhaps you could give Firefox a try? I had a good look at the break in photos, I didn't see much glass on top of the clothing that's for sure!!

Hoots!!
Who punched the downstairs cat in the ear? That I'd like to know!
TomG

The Spherons

Postby Hans » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

From the "What really happend to Meredith Kercher" thread:
RoseMontague wrote:1st set

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

RoseMontague wrote:2nd set:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
RoseMontague wrote:Last 2 that I have.
ImageImage
Just click on those "No thumbnail available" thumbnails...
Thank You Image
He [Raffaele] is collateral damage in the unreasonable, irresponsible, and unrelenting scapegoating of the prosecution’s grotesque caricature that is “Foxy Knoxy”
~ Amanda Knox
Hans

Postby Jstanz » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:40 am

Thank you, Hans!
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Postby linzki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:05 am

Hi!

I'm new here. Just watched all these photos. Two things was new to me:

Didn't know Rudy took dump in that other toilet (Filomena and Laura's). Thus far i've been thinking he used toilet closest to Meretiths room. Did Amanda use that shower closest Merediths room? Why didn't Rudy use toilet closest to Merediths room? And if Amanda used shower closest Merediths room, how did she end up to that other bathroom, if i remember right she saw that toilet was unflushed? Was she maybe using washing machine there?

Second thing is: was that mop in photo 069.jpg same Amanda said she used to clean Raffaellos apt.? It looks like it hasn't been used in a quite while. See how that mop doesn't hang, it looks dried and stiff.

Btw, i think AK and RS are innocent.
linzki

Postby Grayhawker » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 am

linzki wrote:

Hi!

I'm new here. Just watched all these photos. Two things was new to me:

Didn't know Rudy took dump in that other toilet (Filomena and Laura's). Thus far i've been thinking he used toilet closest to Meretiths room. Did Amanda use that shower closest Merediths room? Why didn't Rudy use toilet closest to Merediths room? And if Amanda used shower closest Merediths room, how did she end up to that other bathroom, if i remember right she saw that toilet was unflushed? Was she maybe using washing machine there?

Second thing is: was that mop in photo 069.jpg same Amanda said she used to clean Raffaellos apt.? It looks like it hasn't been used in a quite while. See how that mop doesn't hang, it looks dried and stiff.

Btw, i think AK and RS are innocent.

She went in the other bathroom to borrow a hair dryer is what I recall.

It appears that Guede went through Filomena's room (some stuff off the shelf on floor) and there was a drawer partially open in Laura's room indicating that he was going through their rooms first. Plus the glass of juice he left in the kitchen. I suspect he had not made it back to Amanda's and Meredith's room before the call of nature hit.

I don't recall if she brought the mop back that morning when she returned to take her shower or not. Need to double check but the mop might not have been collected in the first go round, there was quite a bit taken the 2nd go round 46 days later, like Meredith's sweatshirt for one.
Paolo Micheli stated with regard to Amanda and Raffaele: "We do not need evidence, common sense and logic tell us that they dated each other to commit this crime."
Grayhawker

Postby Dan O. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm

So where are the rest of the photos? In Massei (pg 99-100) we get this on the official photography:
"Brocci Joy, chief assistant on duty to police in Perugia, felt the hearing of 23.4.2009 reported that November 2, 2007 arrived at the house on Via della Pergola No 7 to 14.30 at the door together inspector Cantagalli and met another colleague, Palmieri or mountains. "
"Fabio Palmieri held 1 'photographic activity and Raffaele Montagna the video recorded. Cantagalli busied himself with shooting at a later time, after 17.00. "

This photo was one of the first to shown up in the media
with a time stamp of 2007-11-02 11.56.14 (Almost Noon before anything happened). It's not one from the files above, those all have timestamps after 16:53 when Cantagalli took over. So where are the rest of the photos taken by Fabio Palmieri?
... and remember that you can never assume that you are completely anonymous or that you cannot be identified by your online comments. -- (from the ISF membership agreement)
Dan O.

Postby TomG » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:20 pm

The UK Channel 5 doc. mentioned that the broken edge of the glass will splinter on the opposite side of impact indicating whether the glass was broken from the inside or the outside.
This image shows these rupture marks but you really need to have a good look at the original photo to decide one way or another. Anyway, let me know what you think!

http://www.injusticeinperugia.com/filomenaroom__8__op_608x404.jpg

Hoots!!
Who punched the downstairs cat in the ear? That I'd like to know!
TomG

Postby MustBeQuantum » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:27 pm

This photo was one of the first to shown up in the media
with a time stamp of 2007-11-02 11.56.14 (Almost Noon before anything happened). It's not one from the files above, those all have timestamps after 16:53 when Cantagalli took over. So where are the rest of the photos taken by Fabio Palmieri?

Are any clocks synchronized in Italy?
MustBeQuantum

Postby Bruce Fischer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 pm

"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Dan O. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Is there anything new there? I couldn't find any changes in the first link.
... and remember that you can never assume that you are completely anonymous or that you cannot be identified by your online comments. -- (from the ISF membership agreement)
Dan O.

Postby MichaelB » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Dan O. wrote:Is there anything new there? I couldn't find any changes in the first link.

Same photos just on a new host. The old one had stopped working.
The stupid things Ergon says - THE BEST OF NASEER AHMAD: "Curatolo's testimony is one of the bedrock foundations of my beliefs in this case."
MichaelB

Postby MichaelB » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:36 pm

The stupid things Ergon says - THE BEST OF NASEER AHMAD: "Curatolo's testimony is one of the bedrock foundations of my beliefs in this case."
MichaelB

Return to Documents