Bravo Teddy!

Bravo Teddy!

Postby european neighbour » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

Teddy has revived the Meredith thread at the "il mostro di firenze forum/ delitti e misteri":

IL MOSTRO DI FIRENZE
Omicidio di Meredith Kercher

http://mostrodifirenze.forumup.it/about102-840-mostrodifirenze.html
european neighbour

Re: Bravo Teddy!

Postby Grayhawker » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:05 pm

european neighbour wrote:Teddy has revived the Meredith thread at the "il mostro di firenze forum/ delitti e misteri":
http://mostrodifirenze.forumup.it/about ... renze.html

I concur! Bravo!!

I struggled through , copying several posts into Google translate and enjoyed your posts.

Amazing to see that everywhere is it common for many to not even have the basic knowledge of the facts of Meredith's murder.
Paolo Micheli stated with regard to Amanda and Raffaele: "We do not need evidence, common sense and logic tell us that they dated each other to commit this crime."
Grayhawker

Postby Teddy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey, thanks chaps! When I'm not working under cover for the super-tanker I earn some overtime by posting on Italian websites as much propaganda as possible. I get paid by the word.

To be honest, somebody else re-opened the debate and so I threw my hat in. There are a few people on the thread that clearly believe in innocence, although they don't post a lot. There is one person that appears to believe in guilt no matter what you throw at him. It's really all a big conspiracy to him. Aviello is believable when he says that he was offered €30,000 to support the defence. If somebody wants them to be guilty, no matter what, it's difficult to convince them. Facts are irrelevant. It's true though, that the knowledge of the case there is limited, and based on PR Supertankers and the like.
Amanda Knox: "According to Mignini, we found Meredith at the villa and said, Hey, that stupid bitch. Let’s show Meredith. Let’s get her to play a sex game. I was horrified. Who thinks like that?".... indeed, who thinks like that?
Teddy

Postby Dougm » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Teddy wrote:Hey, thanks chaps! When I'm not working under cover for the super-tanker I earn some overtime by posting on Italian websites as much propaganda as possible. I get paid by the word.

To be honest, somebody else re-opened the debate and so I threw my hat in. There are a few people on the thread that clearly believe in innocence, although they don't post a lot. There is one person that appears to believe in guilt no matter what you throw at him. It's really all a big conspiracy to him. Aviello is believable when he says that he was offered €30,000 to support the defence. If somebody wants them to be guilty, no matter what, it's difficult to convince them. Facts are irrelevant. It's true though, that the knowledge of the case there is limited, and based on PR Supertankers and the like.

I have found in the past that, when the true facts are introduced on these types of threads, you will still have the guilters who won't listen to anything, but the other people will come around to your side. When the actual facts of the case are introduced, with links and pictures, etc., people start to go "I didn't know that". Then the guilters start in on "but they lied" talk, but that does not work very well when that is all they have left.

I have the impression that the "they lied, they must be involved somehow" idea will be harder to stamp out in Italy, but the truth is the truth, and people seem to come around when they hear it.

Thanks for doing this!!
When you berate someone and push them and confuse them and lie to them and convince them that they're wrong you're not finding the truth.

Amanda Knox
Dougm

Postby Malkmus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Teddy wrote:Hey, thanks chaps! When I'm not working under cover for the super-tanker I earn some overtime by posting on Italian websites as much propaganda as possible. I get paid by the word.

I find this curious and wish I could read whats being said over there. A question about the "guilters" there. Do the ones who think they are guilty also believe mignini's MOF theories?
Malkmus

Postby Teddy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

As far as I can see there is only one steadfast PGP left there. I haven't read much of the rest of the forum, but it seems there are quite a few posters who believe the Misseri ladies to be innocent. As far as the MOF is concerned, it is clear that there's a vast array of opinions. I have a feeling that the steadfast PGP left is somebody who probably supports Mignini's Narducci case.

I have a feeling the discussion is dying again - I dismantled the PGP's claim that Aviello only testified because of the promise of €30.000, and I demonstrated to him why Curatolo was unreliable, to which he did not respond. I picked holes in his timeline, but at least he came up with one, even though it was impossible. I'd be surprised if the discussion continues much more and it has now got to the point where Raffaele is being criticized for appearing on TV, as the whole thing has become "a commericial affair" which is a huge crime to many Italians.

Somebody else popped into the discussion with some absurd claims that I'd never heard before. Curt Knox is connected to Bill Clinton and other high-ups in the Democratic party. Amanda Knox WAS taken back on a private jet, that was owned by the FBI! The FBI were responsible for whisking her away from Perugia down to Rome and on that private FBI jet.

Crazy.
Amanda Knox: "According to Mignini, we found Meredith at the villa and said, Hey, that stupid bitch. Let’s show Meredith. Let’s get her to play a sex game. I was horrified. Who thinks like that?".... indeed, who thinks like that?
Teddy

Postby european neighbour » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 am

Teddy wrote:I have a feeling the discussion is dying again.

Are you sure? :)
european neighbour

Postby Teddy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:30 pm

european neighbour wrote:
Teddy wrote:I have a feeling the discussion is dying again.

Are you sure? :)

Right! It's alive and kicking. It seems to me that there are a couple of people on that thread who simply don't like that an American was set free.
Teddy

Postby roteoctober » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Teddy wrote:Raffaele is being criticized for appearing on TV, as the whole thing has become "a commercial affair" which is a huge crime to many Italians

When done by others.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby european neighbour » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 pm

"Mercuzio" is reading here. He mentioned (and recommended) Injustice in Perugia.
european neighbour

Postby Teddy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm enjoying the debate. The pro-guilt posters are well-mannered, and Mercuzio, who seems neutral, is very fair-minded.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am

So it turns out that Fabio was in fact Raffaele's father! :::eek::: I had suspected it, actually, as he know every single piece of the court documents. He's been outed by some one on the forum, and so has left.

Well, one member has claimed, after the recent discussion, that the decision to find them innocent was the right one. A mini-success.

The rest stay well entrenched in their opinions. No point in continuing the debate at this point.
Teddy

Postby Sarah » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 am

Teddy wrote:So it turns out that Fabio was in fact Raffaele's father! :::eek::: I had suspected it, actually, as he know every single piece of the court documents. He's been outed by some one on the forum, and so has left.

Well, one member has claimed, after the recent discussion, that the decision to find them innocent was the right one. A mini-success.

The rest stay well entrenched in their opinions. No point in continuing the debate at this point.

Wow, Francisco joined the debate? That's great. It must be so annoying to have people posting lies about your son.

Great job Teddy. Google translate was refusing to work for me to read that forum. I hope I can do that some time.
Sarah
Site Admin

Postby KayPea » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 am

Sarah wrote:
Teddy wrote:So it turns out that Fabio was in fact Raffaele's father! :::eek::: I had suspected it, actually, as he know every single piece of the court documents. He's been outed by some one on the forum, and so has left.

Wow, Francisco joined the debate? That's great. It must be so annoying to have people posting lies about your son.

Great job Teddy. Google translate was refusing to work for me to read that forum. I hope I can do that some time.

Gotta love Papa. :heart:
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”-- Marcus Aurelius
KayPea

Postby Teddy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Not sure how many people have seen this thread - I know the subject "Bravo Teddy" is off-putting! :lol:

It seems Raffaele's father unintentionally shared a link on mediafire that had his real name associated with it. He has subsequently changed it and agreed to continue posting. So the show goes on. :)

If anybody has anything they'd like to ask of Mr. Sollecito (not personal, but about the trial), let me know.

We are currently talking about Raffaele's blog - how the prosecution cancelled the date from the blog entries so that they appeared to be in 2007, the year of the murder, rather than their real date 2006, when Raffaele was in Germany. It's also very evident how Matteini at the GIP perverted Raffaele's blog entry about "in search of moments of powerful emotion". Raffaele was very poetic in his blog about this, but Matteini re-wrote his words for him such that they appeared like he was a bit of a sex-maniac.
Teddy

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Teddy wrote:Not sure how many people have seen this thread - I know the subject "Bravo Teddy" is off-putting! :lol:

It seems Raffaele's father unintentionally shared a link on mediafire that had his real name associated with it. He has subsequently changed it and agreed to continue posting. So the show goes on. :)

If anybody has anything they'd like to ask of Mr. Sollecito (not personal, but about the trial), let me know.

We are currently talking about Raffaele's blog - how the prosecution cancelled the date from the blog entries so that they appeared to be in 2007, the year of the murder, rather than their real date 2006, when Raffaele was in Germany. It's also very evident how Matteini at the GIP perverted Raffaele's blog entry about "in search of moments of powerful emotion". Raffaele was very poetic in his blog about this, but Matteini re-wrote his words for him such that they appeared like he was a bit of a sex-maniac.

To Teddy

Hey Teddy, congraulate for the speical award and well done Teddy. But anyway I never posted on that forum. I only have posted on 3 forums, and they are this forum, the LeAnn Rimes forum and the AIMEO forum. My off topic forum had died, and no one want to post anymore and I belive it had been shut down. So feel free to respond and talk to you soon Teddy!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free the Innocence 2

Free: Kirstin Lobato Las Vegas NV & Dusty Turner Norfolk VA
ScifiTom

Postby Jstanz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Teddy wrote:Not sure how many people have seen this thread - I know the subject "Bravo Teddy" is off-putting! :lol:

Hi Teddy! I do have a question for Mr. Sollecito if you don't mind. Can you please ask him about the hard drives? Were there formal requests at trial to have the hard drives recovered and what were the circumstances of the denial of those requests? Thank you so much for asking!
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Postby Teddy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To Teddy

Hey Teddy, congraulate for the speical award and well done Teddy. But anyway I never posted on that forum. I only have posted on 3 forums, and they are this forum, the LeAnn Rimes forum and the AIMEO forum. My off topic forum had died, and no one want to post anymore and I belive it had been shut down. So feel free to respond and talk to you soon Teddy!!!

Thanks Tom!

Jstanz wrote:Hi Teddy! I do have a question for Mr. Sollecito if you don't mind. Can you please ask him about the hard drives? Were there formal requests at trial to have the hard drives recovered and what were the circumstances of the denial of those requests? Thank you so much for asking!

Your wish is my command!
Teddy

Postby KayPea » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am

Jstanz wrote:Hi Teddy! I do have a question for Mr. Sollecito if you don't mind. Can you please ask him about the hard drives? Were there formal requests at trial to have the hard drives recovered and what were the circumstances of the denial of those requests? Thank you so much for asking!

That would be fascinating to hear about. Thanks Teddy. :)
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”-- Marcus Aurelius
KayPea

Postby Teddy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:07 pm

I didn't get a complete reply, but this is more or less what he said:

4 computers were confiscated, 2 of Raffaele, 1 of Amanda and 1 of Meredith. 3 were burnt. The analyst in the GIP explained that it was caused by an electric shock (I presume he means a short circuit caused by inverted connections) and was unable to recover the data despite having sent them off to the headquarters of the manufacturers. So nobody was able to find out what was on those 3 computers (Raffaele's 2nd computer was used also at his house for university work, it being an ASUS with Microsoft). During the hearings it was revealed that the only computer analyzed therefore was Raffaele's other computer that showed human activity up to 21:28 when a cartoon film was opened (Naruto). That cartoon lasted 20 minutes, so if they watched it, they were in front of the computer up until 21:48.

A mini-storm broke out in the thread. I accused Matteini of being a pervert for taking Raffaele's blog entries to mean that he wanted to experience more powerful moments and that would be a motive for his involvement in the murder. ;-) Rule number 1: don't criticize the magistrates! In my apology, I asked that similarly no allusions of corruption/wrong-doing should be levelled towards Hellmann, the defense lawyers, Amanda's and Raffaele's family and the american embassy.
Teddy

Postby KayPea » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Teddy wrote:I didn't get a complete reply, but this is more or less what he said:

4 computers were confiscated, 2 of Raffaele, 1 of Amanda and 1 of Meredith. 3 were burnt. The analyst in the GIP explained that it was caused by an electric shock (I presume he means a short circuit caused by inverted connections) and was unable to recover the data despite having sent them off to the headquarters of the manufacturers. So nobody was able to find out what was on those 3 computers (Raffaele's 2nd computer was used also at his house for university work, it being an ASUS with Microsoft). During the hearings it was revealed that the only computer analyzed therefore was Raffaele's other computer that showed human activity up to 21:28 when a cartoon film was opened (Naruto). That cartoon lasted 20 minutes, so if they watched it, they were in front of the computer up until 21:48.

A mini-storm broke out in the thread. I accused Matteini of being a pervert for taking Raffaele's blog entries to mean that he wanted to experience more powerful moments and that would be a motive for his involvement in the murder. ;-) Rule number 1: don't criticize the magistrates! In my apology, I asked that similarly no allusions of corruption/wrong-doing should be levelled towards Hellmann, the defense lawyers, Amanda's and Raffaele's family and the american embassy.

Interesting, thank dear. I still don't buy the electrical shock biz. Not one bit. I think Miggie has everything on those computers, prolly in a secret desk drawer where he can slaver over the pix of Amanda and Mez. Dirty Old Man.

I curse you Mignini, as only the Irish can. Which is bad shit and you are going to hell old man. Believe it! :magic:
KayPea

Postby Jstanz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks Teddy!
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Postby roteoctober » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Teddy wrote:A mini-storm broke out in the thread. I accused Matteini of being a pervert for taking Raffaele's blog entries to mean that he wanted to experience more powerful moments and that would be a motive for his involvement in the murder. Rule number 1: don't criticize the magistrates!

A really "mini" one: since you live in Italy you have certainly read some discussion about magistrates in a political context, typically those with a faction in favor of Berlusconi and one against him, well there you read some really harsh criticism! :lol:
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby Grayhawker » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Teddy wrote: human activity up to 21:28 when a cartoon film was opened (Naruto).

Previously, the Amelie movie access at 21:10 was given as the last human activity with certainty. I would love to make reference to this time since Guede said he left Meredith dying at 21:30 to go disco dancing.
Paolo Micheli stated with regard to Amanda and Raffaele: "We do not need evidence, common sense and logic tell us that they dated each other to commit this crime."
Grayhawker

Postby geebee2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Grayhawker wrote:
Teddy wrote: human activity up to 21:28 when a cartoon film was opened (Naruto).

Previously, the Amelie movie access at 21:10 was given as the last human activity with certainty. I would love to make reference to this time since Guede said he left Meredith dying at 21:30 to go disco dancing.

Are you aware of Raffaeles's appeal, here : http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/appeal4.html

This has the details on this.

Raffaele’s Computer
The prosecution stated that the last time Raffaele used his computer on November 1, 2007 was 21:10. The defense argues that the prosecution did not take into account downloading activity on Raffaele's computer at 21:26. The court also ignored the computer activity from 5:40 to 6:38. Raffaele was listening to music. The prosecution’s analysis of Raffaele’s computer usage is incomplete. Apparently, the software used by the prosecution’s expert was not effective in retrieving all of the data from Raffaele’s MacBook-pro computer. In light of these circumstances, further investigation is required to ascertain the exact interactions that actually occurred on Raffaele’s computer on November 1, 2007, under Article. 603, first paragraph, cpp.

( Actually I think the reference to Naruto is only in the Italian version at http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Raffa ... Appeal.pdf )
geebee2

Postby Grayhawker » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 pm

geebee2 wrote:
Grayhawker wrote:

Are you aware of Raffaeles's appeal, here : http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/appeal4.html

This has the details on this.

Raffaele’s Computer
The prosecution stated that the last time Raffaele used his computer on November 1, 2007 was 21:10. The defense argues that the prosecution did not take into account downloading activity on Raffaele's computer at 21:26. The court also ignored the computer activity from 5:40 to 6:38. Raffaele was listening to music. The prosecution’s analysis of Raffaele’s computer usage is incomplete. Apparently, the software used by the prosecution’s expert was not effective in retrieving all of the data from Raffaele’s MacBook-pro computer. In light of these circumstances, further investigation is required to ascertain the exact interactions that actually occurred on Raffaele’s computer on November 1, 2007, under Article. 603, first paragraph, cpp.

( Actually I think the reference to Naruto is only in the Italian version at http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Raffa ... Appeal.pdf )

If you had this information at hand, a lot of posts recently putting the last defendable presence at the flat at 9:10 needed correcting to make it known that it was 9:26 or 9:28 that the computer showed human interaction.

Not even assuming they remained until the end of the video would pretty much make it impossible to leave, walk, attack, murder, grab phones, walk, and pitch phones all before 10pm.
Grayhawker

Postby Flipp » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Teddy, can you ask about "Rudy the informant" theory and how deep the defense teams looked into this?

I remember reading somewhere that a police officer from Milan was supposed to testify about Rudy's arrest at the kindergarten episode, but then something happened and the cop never testified.

Thanks!
Flipp

Postby Teddy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:36 pm

I've asked a follow-up question about why the request to analyze again the broken hard disks was refused.

Flipp wrote:Teddy, can you ask about "Rudy the informant" theory and how deep the defense teams looked into this?

I remember reading somewhere that a police officer from Milan was supposed to testify about Rudy's arrest at the kindergarten episode, but then something happened and the cop never testified.

Thanks!

That's a sensitive one as it alludes to police corruption and currently over there they are very sensitive towards any suggestions of the sort with me being in their bad books. So I'll wait a few days and then casually drop it into the conversation. :lol:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 am

Some more information about Raffaele's laptop:

The defense did not pursue the recovery of the computers from the point that the consultant during the GIP, who worked together with the defense, was unable to recover the data even after having sent the hard disk to the headquarters of the manufacturer.

In the appeal the court did not consider the situation with the computers as it wasn't brought up. However, the court recognized that the file opened at 21:28 was valid, showing the last moment of activity on Raffaele's computer. (ndr. Massei does not agree). To clarify something: Apple computers record only the opening of a file, but not the closing (unlike Microsoft). This is the reason that the opening of the file (Cartoon named Naruto) is the last known activity - it is not known whether the cartoon was seen until the end which would be about 20 minutes later.

[It could be that he is talking about Raffaele's ASUS laptop in this para] Raffaele's computer was confiscated on the morning of 6th November, around 10:30, where the power cord was disconnected. This was after one of the investigators had navigated on the Internet, to open the news site Ansa to see whether the news of the arrest of the 3 (AK, RS, PL) had been given, and the site of the press conference of the Questura. Given that it was a portable computer, the battery lasted until 13:30 at which point the computer ran out of battery power. In that moment, all the information about which programs were open, that the computer had recorded, was lost.
Teddy

Postby KayPea » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am

Teddy wrote:Some more information about Raffaele's laptop:

The defense did not pursue the recovery of the computers from the point that the consultant during the GIP, who worked together with the defense, was unable to recover the data even after having sent the hard disk to the headquarters of the manufacturer.

In the appeal the court did not consider the situation with the computers as it wasn't brought up. However, the court recognized that the file opened at 21:28 was valid, showing the last moment of activity on Raffaele's computer. (ndr. Massei does not agree). To clarify something: Apple computers record only the opening of a file, but not the closing (unlike Microsoft). This is the reason that the opening of the file (Cartoon named Naruto) is the last known activity - it is not known whether the cartoon was seen until the end which would be about 20 minutes later.

[It could be that he is talking about Raffaele's ASUS laptop in this para] Raffaele's computer was confiscated on the morning of 6th November, around 10:30, where the power cord was disconnected. This was after one of the investigators had navigated on the Internet, to open the news site Ansa to see whether the news of the arrest of the 3 (AK, RS, PL) had been given, and the site of the press conference of the Questura. Given that it was a portable computer, the battery lasted until 13:30 at which point the computer ran out of battery power. In that moment, all the information about which programs were open, that the computer had recorded, was lost.

was unable to recover the data even after having sent the hard disk to the headquarters of the manufacturer.

Fascinating, I was under the impression that the cops refused to send the hard drives to the manufacturer.
KayPea

Postby Flipp » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 am

Some confusion here about the attempted hard disk recovery. The Computer consultant report is availble here. Resuming:

The three damaged hard disks were sent first to specialized firm Krollontrak for recovery. This firm managed to recover Meredith's and Raffaele's HDs but not Amanda's.
Amanda's HD was then sent to other two firms in Europe (Field Associates Limited and CBL Data Recovery Tech) but no data recovery was possible.

The consultant concludes that due to the technology used by the manufacturer Toshiba, it was not possible to recover the data by standard means. Only the manufacturer could possibly recover the data using proprietary tools. I think Amanda's defense requested this additional recovery attempt by the manufacturer but was denied by the GIP.
Flipp

Postby Teddy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 am

In my previous post, I was wrong about the last para - it was referring to the Apple Notebook of Raffaele, the only PC that was still readable after the Polizia Postale (I assume) had had their mitts on it.

Flipp wrote:Some confusion here about the attempted hard disk recovery. The Computer consultant report is availble here. Resuming:

The three damaged hard disks were sent first to specialized firm Krollontrak for recovery. This firm managed to recover Meredith's and Raffaele's HDs but not Amanda's.
Amanda's HD was then sent to other two firms in Europe (Field Associates Limited and CBL Data Recovery Tech) but no data recovery was possible.

The consultant concludes that due to the technology used by the manufacturer Toshiba, it was not possible to recover the data by standard means. Only the manufacturer could possibly recover the data using proprietary tools. I think Amanda's defense requested this additional recovery attempt by the manufacturer but was denied by the GIP.

Thanks Flipp - that's interesting and one of the conclusions is interesting, basically saying, how on earth did they manage to ruin 3 hard disks in exactly the same way on computers of 3 different but reputable manufacturers?
Teddy

Postby Grayhawker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 pm

What is the possibility that Amanda will have her computer returned to her after the CoC?
Grayhawker

Postby KayPea » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Teddy wrote:In my previous post, I was wrong about the last para - it was referring to the Apple Notebook of Raffaele, the only PC that was still readable after the Polizia Postale (I assume) had had their mitts on it.

Flipp wrote:Some confusion here about the attempted hard disk recovery. The Computer consultant report is availble here. Resuming:

Thanks Flipp - that's interesting and one of the conclusions is interesting, basically saying, how on earth did they manage to ruin 3 hard disks in exactly the same way on computers of 3 different but reputable manufacturers?

Thank Flipp, that was the denial that I remember, but not who they sent the HD's too. Very interesting.
KayPea

Postby european neighbour » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

Although reading nothing new apart from some additional details, but provided by FABIO68/Francesco Sollecito himself again, it´s really impressive!! Even though I understand only googliano. Good job, Teddy!
european neighbour

Postby Teddy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks! I think it's going well and finally we've managed to engage somebody who believes strongly in their guilt and this person is having many myths going back to 2007 busted (calling the carabinieri after the arrival of the postal police, etc).

Flipp, your question has been launched (subtly). Fabio/Franceso is still waiting for an answer from the authorities about why the Perugian Questura asked the Milan law enforcement to put Rudy on the train, and yet was never arrested. I've just thrown in the informant angle.

Both Malkmus' and Grayhawker's information about Rudy and the break-in have been used to good effect. :)
Teddy

Postby Flipp » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Teddy wrote:Thanks! I think it's going well and finally we've managed to engage somebody who believes strongly in their guilt and this person is having many myths going back to 2007 busted (calling the carabinieri after the arrival of the postal police, etc).

Flipp, your question has been launched (subtly). Fabio/Franceso is still waiting for an answer from the authorities about why the Perugian Questura asked the Milan law enforcement to put Rudy on the train, and yet was never arrested. I've just thrown in the informant angle.

Both Malkmus' and Grayhawker's information about Rudy and the break-in have been used to good effect. :)

Yes, I saw that, thanks!

Fabio revealed some interesting details that we didn't knew about. For example, the lawyers' office didn't have a security alarm because they thought that the balcony window was too high from the ground and so no extra security was needed. This contradicts previous information that the alarm was deactivated by an expert burglar, and thus not very compatible with Rudy's criminal profile. With this new info, the break in at the cottage is absolutely consistent with Rudy's MO.
Flipp

Postby geebee2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Teddy wrote: This is the reason that the opening of the file (Cartoon named Naruto) is the last known activity - it is not known whether the cartoon was seen until the end which would be about 20 minutes later.

Note: the running time of Naruto-001 is 23 minutes and 19 seconds. The closing credits start about 21:30.
( I downloaded it using a torrent, as Raffaele would have done ).

Question re Meredith's laptop: was it examined for activity on the night of the murder?

If it was, and no activity was found, it's implies she didn't use her computer after returning home.

That's (weak) additional evidence for an early time of attack.
geebee2

Postby Flipp » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Teddy, another question for Mr Fabio is about Rudy's palm print in blood on the pillowcase. We never saw photos of this print and it is highly unlikely that the police could lift a print good enough for comparison from the pillowcase cotton fabric.

Something's fishy about this palm print story.
Flipp

Postby european neighbour » Thu May 16, 2013 6:30 am

Noticing your recent posts on the "il mostro di firenze forum" I may repeat: Bravo Teddy!
european neighbour

Postby Clive Wismayer » Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 am

Flipp wrote:Teddy, another question for Mr Fabio is about Rudy's palm print in blood on the pillowcase. We never saw photos of this print and it is highly unlikely that the police could lift a print good enough for comparison from the pillowcase cotton fabric.

Something's fishy about this palm print story.

We looked at this in some detail at JREF recently and identified the print pretty much clearly from the photos.

ETA I should say we thought we saw what was meant by the hand print, not that we identified Rudy or anything. I understand a forensic fingerprint expert gave evidence at Rudy's trial. I am not aware whether his evidence was disputed. We could use a proper translation of Micheli for that.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Teddy » Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 am

european neighbour wrote:Noticing your recent posts on the "il mostro di firenze forum" I may repeat: Bravo Teddy!

Thanks! :blush:
I don't find it easy so I need continuous gratitude for my efforts! :lol:
I get frustrated at the generalizations, the misconceptions, and the outright prosecution lies peddled as facts. Biting my tongue...
Teddy

Postby european neighbour » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 pm

This is funny! "Fabio" is back and he explains what the "padre" of Raffaele really said about the washing of dishes. :D
european neighbour

Postby european neighbour » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

They may be slower, but eventually the reasoning there isn't that different as elsewhere. A hazet.2 yesterday:

"......Pubblicità alla Opinel a parte... un parere da un "estraneo" alla discussione:
- chi sta "sostenendo" le tesi accusatorie in questo thread, almeno ultimamente, sembra quasi che lo faccia apposta a far propendere il "casuale" lettore verso l'innocenza dei due....."
european neighbour

Postby european neighbour » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:37 am

Just the last sentence from now: (Mercuzio) Con tutti questi innocentisti, Silvialaura dove sei?
european neighbour

Postby Teddy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 am

Possibly deterred by the extremely eloquent and well reasoned posts by Adamsberg, and the lawyer Chiara. I'm happy to now sit back and eat popcorn and marvel at their posts.
Teddy

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:58 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I thought someone will say: Hey Tom come on down and post away with us, into this forum, even you will love it, even why not post away, of fun time. They do have off topic too. Something I would talk about, and why not give it a tried. It up to you people to decied. Should TMJ join this forum, even I really don't know. But I want you to judge and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Teddy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 am

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Hey everyone, I thought someone will say: Hey Tom come on down and post away with us, into this forum, even you will love it, even why not post away, of fun time. They do have off topic too. Something I would talk about, and why not give it a tried. It up to you people to decied. Should TMJ join this forum, even I really don't know. But I want you to judge and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Hey Tom, how's your Italian?

Is Spanish your first language?
Teddy

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 am

Teddy wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Hey Tom, how's your Italian?

Is Spanish your first language?

To Teddy

Hey Teddy, to tell you the truth, I never study languages for a long time, even the first time I started was since 1987-88 of being in the 6th grade even I was never good into it, of that I only know the numbers of Spanish of let say: Uno, Dose, Trace, Sinklo, Neuntrel & Paplo of numbers. I am only good into English even it never easy, even I tried talking into Dutch as well, of my past time zone. But even after so much, of right now. I got to many viruses of my past tense and it not working well into my computer. But anyway, my favorite Uncle was famous he owns a huge business of money style of being rich and famous even I was suppose to go to China or Japan this Spring or Summer of 2014. But everything is to much risky business of right now. I am good speaking odd of being deaf, even sure no one not going to understand me, of how I act, even I do love off topic a lot of times even I talk so much into it, of through that part. But the Spanish it might not be me, unless I write it into English then it could be turn into Dutch, Japan, China or Spanish, either way count, I am find with it. I am not sure how it will work. But anyway I will give the world a tried and who see of what good I am into it, and talk to you soon Teddy!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby european neighbour » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:09 am

After the Kercher thread on the mostro di firenze forum is closed maybe another Italian thread has begun due to netflix on another forum:
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/713 ... tflix.html
european neighbour

Postby Teddy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:44 pm

The comments are nearly all favourable there. I get the impression that members there are on the right side of the political spectrum. In Italy right-leaning people are far more skeptical of the justice system because the judiciary has been after Berlusconi for years.
Teddy

Return to Italian News Articles / Zona Italofona