New book out in November?

New book out in November?

Postby Jstanz » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm

I've heard there's another book coming out in November.....I can't for the life of me remember the author's name....I think the last name begins with an "F"....does anyone know who he is?
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Re: New book out in November?

Postby Flipp » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Jstanz wrote:I've heard there's another book coming out in November.....I can't for the life of me remember the author's name....I think the last name begins with an "F"....does anyone know who he is?

Death in Perugia: The Definitive Account of the Killing of Meredith Kercher by John Follain

Follain was another Mignini mouthpiece until the start of the appeal, I wonder if he has changed is mind meanwhile.
Flipp

Postby the nightfly » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 am

Flipp wrote:
Jstanz wrote:I've heard there's another book coming out in November.....I can't for the life of me remember the author's name....I think the last name begins with an "F"....does anyone know who he is?

Death in Perugia: The Definitive Account of the Killing of Meredith Kercher by John Follain

Follain was another Mignini mouthpiece until the start of the appeal, I wonder if he has changed is mind meanwhile.

If not, I wonder if his "Definitive Account" may have to be postponed for the foreseeable future... :mrgreen:
the nightfly

Postby Jstanz » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 pm

the nightfly wrote:
Flipp wrote:

If not, I wonder if his "Definitive Account" may have to be postponed for the foreseeable future... :mrgreen:

I can't wait to see what position he takes. The guilters are eagerly awaiting this book and actively promoting it because "this will be the definitive book on this case." I'd love it if he changed his mind.
All my grammar and spelling mistakes are the result of auto-correct. If auto-correct is not used here, I still blame it.
Jstanz

Postby florence » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 pm

I'd imagine that on the issue of Amanda and Raffaele's alleged involvement he will have to take an ambiguous position, if he wants to continue the line that there are still questions they need to answer. He cannot explicitly state that he believes they are guilty because, following the innocent verdict in the appeal, that will expose himself and his publisher to libel charges.
florence

Postby David Kelley » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am

Joh Follain's book is out in Europe via Amazon UK but I have not yet found it over here.
David Kelley

Return to Book Reviews and Discussion