On watching the first 2 episodes of "Guilt"

On watching the first 2 episodes of "Guilt"

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

1. It is so different from the Kercher case that it should not play any role in affecting public opinion on the case.
2. I hate to say it but I kind of like the defense lawyer.
3. These "girls" seem much much more "sophisticated"(in a bad way) and promiscuous than the Perugia gang.
4. I get that the director wants to be "authentic" and have police talk in Cockney and have the Northern Irish use a regional dialect rather than have everyone talk in an Oxford accent the way they did in movies in the 40's and 50's but please take pity on us poor Yanks and provide subtitles.
5. I have lost track of all the possible suspects. And they seem to delay processing the forensic evidence just to tease us.
6. My guess. The American girl is innocent. It had something to do with the "club" the vic frequented (or worked at). The step dad has something really nasty to hide but is not the perp. There will be lots of blackmail because the perp is either wealthy or in high places.
7. The rough and tumble police investigator will wind up in a love affair with the sister who is a prosecutor.
8. The American girl's boyfriend is either somehow involved or has some other very deep dark secret.
erasmus44

Re: On watching the first 2 episodes of "Guilt"

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:47 pm

I viewed the final episode tonight and (spoiler alert!!) - it was so different from the Kercher case that no one will view it as reading on the correct result in that case.
I turned out to be pretty solid in my predictions - number 8 was right on. Number 7 turned out but was obvious. As to number 6, everything was right except for the last sentence.
It was a little to twisty turny to be realistic.
It sets the stage for a second season if HBO decides to go forward.
Now, I await the Netflix documentary which comes out at the end of September.
erasmus44

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum