HLN Special on the Case

HLN Special on the Case

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:55 pm

I watched a replay of the 2013 HLN network special on the case.
WOW!!!
HLN is the most prosecution oriented media outlet. It features Nancy Grace (probably its biggest "star" and audience draw) who is very very prosecution oriented. However, the special on the Knox case looks like it was put together by us. Very, very critical of Mignini (I'm surprised he hasn't added them to his list of media targets), it features snippets of interviews with Bremner, Dempsey, Burleigh, Knox, her parents, Gumbel, and it demolishes the prosecution's case.
The fact that a network which would be expected to be biased against us wound up solidly on our side is a BIG DEAL and was a huge surprise to me.
erasmus44

Re: HLN Special on the Case

Postby LarryK » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:48 am

Is this special available online?
The brain is not configured in a way that makes obedience through logical, language-based propositions possible during distress and suffering. -- James Wilder, "Neurotheology and the Life Model"
LarryK

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am

LarryK wrote:Is this special available online?

I recorded it - I think it played late Friday night. I am sure that they will run it again.
erasmus44

Postby McGirr » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:44 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
LarryK wrote:Is this special available online?

I recorded it - I think it played late Friday night. I am sure that they will run it again.

That is the media, they are like important connoisseurs, but the subject must source and prepare the food, cook it and present in in perfect crystal silver platter with 5 star sumptuous surroundings adorned by cherubs and royalty before the media stand in centre to take all the credit.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum