The closet/wardrobe

The closet/wardrobe

Postby Clive Wismayer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:53 pm

On facebook today or yesterday, someone posted saying Mignini had said 'today' the body had originally been in the closet before being moved to the floor and this was why Amanda said it was found in the closet. Did anybody else catch this? I had never really thought about this point before: what exactly did the police and Mig make of her remark? It could have meant:

A she had nothing to do with the crime,
B it was a brilliant misdirection (to what purpose I know not), or
C (the jackpot) the body really had been in the closet but Amanda did not realise it had been moved later (a variant on the 'moving the body' meme)

C would explain why they took such a close interest in the closet, studying and removing the doors, emptying it, dumping all her clothes higgledy piggledy on the bed in a desperate attempt to find a speck of evidence. Even though they found nothing, they still desperately tried to prove at trial that she had inside dope. They must have been truly baffled though.
Clive Wismayer

Re: The closet/wardrobe

Postby Zrausch » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:33 pm

They never once in the early days of the investigation took a breather to think that maybe, just maybe, the carefree bubbly american girl on her dream holiday in Italy might not be the prime suspect in the rape murder. Off to the races from day 1 and underworld crook Rudy virtually leaping in front of them waving the bloody knife in their face hardly phased them. Boggles my mind and always will.
Zrausch

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm guessing nobody else came across this supposed statement of Mignini's about the body having been in the closet. Pity. I was hoping there was some substance in it as yet further proof, if any were needed, of what a psycho he is.
Clive Wismayer

Postby roteoctober » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 am

I never heard or read anything about it, sorry.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby Clive Wismayer » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:55 am

roteoctober wrote:I never heard or read anything about it, sorry.

Thanks. The person who made this claim (which ought to be true) did not reply to my request for a source so that's the end of that for the time being.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Bill Williams » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Clive Wismayer wrote:
roteoctober wrote:I never heard or read anything about it, sorry.

Thanks. The person who made this claim (which ought to be true) did not reply to my request for a source so that's the end of that for the time being.

I once thought I'd heard everything, but this is not one of them.

Just when I thought I'd heard everything, Machiavelli reappeared at ISF and claimed that Section 5 of ISC had acted illegally and was about to be overturned.

By who, he did not say. But it's official. We've now heard everything.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby sept79 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Zrausch wrote:They never once in the early days of the investigation took a breather to think that maybe, just maybe, the carefree bubbly american girl on her dream holiday in Italy might not be the prime suspect in the rape murder. Off to the races from day 1 and underworld crook Rudy virtually leaping in front of them waving the bloody knife in their face hardly phased them. Boggles my mind and always will.

Maybe the highlighted two words are why the Italians zeroed in on Amanda . . .
sept79

Postby Clive Wismayer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 am

False alarm. It wasn't Mignini who made the closet claim, just some internet moron. Still, I am intrigued now because they took a close interest in the closet, taking off the doors, ransacking it etc and they must have attached significance to what she said. Hmmmm
Clive Wismayer

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum