La prima sezione penale della Cassazione

La prima sezione penale della Cassazione

Postby european neighbour » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:42 am

Chieffi and Caprioglio are members of the first section of the Supreme court and responsible for the March 2013 decision.

But I notice that the very same section have made some other very ominous decisions always against the defendants:

A few days after the ruling to Amanda's and Raffaele's disadvantage they ordered a retrial of Alberto Stasi after TWO acquittals, consequently now condemned.
They confirmed Parolisi's conviction of murdering his wife Melania Rea without any evidence.
They rejected Veronica Panarello's request of suspension of her pretrial detentionm (Loris case).
The same with Bosetti's request in the Gambirasio case.
And now I notice that they rejected Coppi's AND(!) the prosecutor's request for a change of venue in the second most crazy case, the Sarah Scazzi case.

Do we know other questionable decisions by this set of judges or is this just my random observation and the other sections aren't that better?
european neighbour

Re: La prima sezione penale della Cassazione

Postby Mafiabuster » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Chieffi? ::doh::
Mafiabuster

Re: La prima sezione penale della Cassazione

Postby roteoctober » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:46 am

The prima sezione penale being the one usually dealing with most murders (only in case of a second pass they go to the quinta sezione), probably they are more exposed than the others to public scrutiny, but I'm unable to say if the others are any better.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum