The PGP recanting challenge

Re: The PGP recanting challenge

Postby Clive Wismayer » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
Dougm wrote:
anglolawyer wrote:
Dougm wrote:
anglolawyer wrote:Should disappearance count as recanting? I mean slipping away into the night while no one is looking. After all, it's a brave person who actually owns up to being wrong after investing so heavily in the case and spewing so much hate. Maybe 'recanting' sets the bar too high? Has anyone recanted so far?

The most "famous" recanter from PMF.org was "Greggy", who actually posted after the appeal verdict that he had changed his mind, and that the next time he comes upon a case where the authorities have a outlandish theory, he will be more skeptical, or something like that. But that was before the creation of this thread.

In case anyone is wondering, in the time I have been following the case, I have not seen a single person go from the PI side to the PG side, but there have been several that have PG to PI. Just not the most entrenched ones that post on PMF or TJMK regularly.

How was Greggy's recantation received? Deathly silence or volley of abuse?

A mixed bag. First some nice, "gee we hope you don't really leave because we hold you in high regard", followed by others arguing with the position, particularly The Machine and our friend ::WeatherWhisperer:: .

Check it out for yourself:
http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic. ... 0&p=105216

The recant starts about halfway down, on my computer it says the post was October 8 a bit after 6 pm. The post is headed: I Try To Learn From My Mistakes.

:clap:

Replied to to bring to the top.

The contest is now closed!

I'm filing an appeal. Capealadin recanted, as I foresaw, precisely on 31st August 2012 - by conduct. You owe me $100 and none of that Canadian crap either. I will accept crisp US dollars only.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Bill Williams » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Clive Wismayer wrote:I'm filing an appeal. Capealadin recanted, as I foresaw, precisely on 31st August 2012 - by conduct. You owe me $100 and none of that Canadian crap either. I will accept crisp US dollars only.

I'm the appeal judge, too. The appeal will be modeled after Nencini's Florence court.

Print off five of these....

“The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Clive Wismayer » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:I'm filing an appeal. Capealadin recanted, as I foresaw, precisely on 31st August 2012 - by conduct. You owe me $100 and none of that Canadian crap either. I will accept crisp US dollars only.

I'm the appeal judge, too. The appeal will be modeled after Nencini's Florence court.

Print off five of these....

Oh, alright. Only if you swear on your mother's soul that those are legal tender north of the parallel.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Don't believe it Clive, this is real Canadian money:

Sarah
Site Admin

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 am

This whole thing has been nothing but a scam :mad: I guess the alarm bells should have rung when Bill sold me that bridge.
Clive Wismayer

Previous

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum