CCTV videos

Did they really get seen on cctv?

Postby skr » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 am

I have read many articles and was just wondering, does anyone know if they were actually seen on cctv near the cottage on the night of the murder at the time of the murder?
skr

Re: Did they really get seen on cctv?

Postby Jeff_B » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 pm

The quick answer is ‘No’. You will see a lot of sites and articles with references to these alleged cctv images from a parking garage across the street, but rarely will you see the images referred to (because they prove nothing).
The only ones I’ve seen are only grainy, shadowy pictures, indistinct and unidentifiable. Here’s an example:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/ ... 68x336.jpg

There was one I saw of a dark silhouette of a woman that was alleged to be Amanda Knox, but no way to identify the person in the picture. I think I remember seeing that someone had concluded from a study of the body size and shape that it could NOT have been her. I wanted to post a link to it but can’t find it right now. If I run across it again, I will post a link.
Jeff_B

Postby mariquita » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Dude, that is so obviously a man! Don't mean to generalize, but I saw the all the images captured of this person, and I've never seen a woman walk like that. Plus, the shoulders are way too broad, especially for Amanda.
mariquita

Postby McJustice » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 am

plus the garage is not a normal direct route that people walking from Raffaele's apartment would chose, especially at night... and why chose an indirect route that includes walking in front of a CCTV camera?
McJustice

Postby skr » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks Jeff_B :)
skr

Postby struoc » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 am

this was "big news" early on. its interesting how much garbage evidence has been found to be just that.

over the term of this trial and investigation, Mignini has piled and confused the court with a mountain of garbage evidence it seems.

drug addicts and mentally ill bums seem to be his star witnesses, he presents inconsistent motives of the murder, and then has extremely weak forensic garbage-evidence that after close review is more in line with a very suspicious team of prosecution.

the cctv was "big media" at one time, until people were allowed to see the video's, and as you said , its really more "garbage evidence".
struoc

Postby katy_did » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm

The picture Jeff posted is the one alleged to be Rudy. The very grainy pictures of a woman going to the cottage were introduced into the trial by the prosecution and alleged to be Meredith, I believe.

One thing I've been trying to find out for ages is whether or not that footage - the one possibly of Meredith - has a timestamp? All the pictures I've seen are without the time, and it seems like that would be very important in terms of figuring out exactly when she got home (if it was her, o' course). The time mentioned in the news articles is 20.43, but I don't know whether that's the actual or the adjusted timestamp. Anyone know?
katy_did

Images of Amanda at home the night of the murder?

Postby wald1900 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

I came across this rather old link recently that presents a timeline of the Kercher case up through Amanda and Raffaele's conviction.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/de ... r-timeline

In reviewing the referenced timeline I noticed following entry, and could't recall ever having heard anything about it. Does anyone have any more detail on this?

"12 November 2007: Claims that Knox was caught on CCTV camera entering the apartment she shared with Kercher the night she was killed, contradicting her claim that she was at Sollecito's house."
wald1900

Re: Images of Amanda at home the night of the murder?

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

This line of questioning was dropped when it turned out a witness has Amanda opening Raffaele's door at 840pm. So it obviously wasn't Amanda.

We know from the issues about Raffaele calling the police before or after they arrived that the time on that CCTV is 10-12 miunutes off.
Sarah
Site Admin

Postby Kestrel » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:13 pm

The only version of this video that has been released has the time stamp in the bottom of the frame cropped out. (It's the same camera that showed the arrival of the Postal Police the next day.) Early reports gave the time as 8:41 or 8:43 PM, but didn't say that was the camera time. Back then, the police were assuming the camera was 10 minutes fast, so the camera time stamp was probably 8:51 or 8:53 PM.

Knowing the camera time was 10 to 12 minutes slow, the image indicates Meredith arrived home shortly after 9 PM.

This question could easily be answered by looking at the original video, something the defense team should be able to do.
Kestrel

Postby PaulTC » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:01 am

One would hope the defense has time-stamped copies. That is probably Meredith. I seem to have seen footage of someone who looks a lot like Rudy arriving near the same time. Hard to be sure on either count.
PaulTC

Postby ajackson » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 pm

One thing that is relevant to the two video images is that we KNOW both Rudy and Meredith were there that night at about that time AND there appear to be no other images that could be other people.
ajackson

Postby codyjuneau » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:15 am

Why was the CCTV time not validated? It would have been very easy to do, even weeks after the crime. Just hold an accurate clock in front of it so that the time is recorded. The same thing could be done again at a later time in order to see if it is gaining or losing time and at what rate.
What if the bomb threat phone call was NOT a boy's prank?
codyjuneau

Postby McJustice » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 am

The CCTV time was probably just set wrong to begin with (barring a fluke where the system was defective). The schmo who set it probably looked at his watch and set the time from that... which just happened to be @ 10 mins off... (the alternative of it slowly drifting out of synch with the actual time would take a long time with normally very accurate digital time circuits... but how old was the system? )

This kind of clock would not be paused say by a 10 min power outage and then start up again when power resumes where it left off... no, without a battery backup or auto correct feature it would be like an older VCR or clock radio... (that does not have battery backup time keeping) the clock most likely will just flash 00:00 till someone resets it.

But, a CCTV system is more likely to have a clock that is reasonably accurate and has a battery power back up so that it is immune from power outages... In a case with many extremely unlikely coincidences all happening around the same time you could imagine several that would be needed for a very unlikely alternate reason it was wrong:
1) that the battery in the CCTV system (if there was one) had no charge...
2) a person unplugged the system right at midnight for ten minutes whereupon they plugged it back in... or
3) there was a power outage exactly from midnight to @ 12:10...

Far more likely is a bozo who set the time from his own watch which was wrong to start with... way better odds on the human element causing it rather than a billions to one - several crucial time of day coincidences set of alternate reasons.

But considering this is Italy... did a ‘menefreghismo’ attitide contribute to a perfect little micro storm of incompetence? (regardless of whether the parking lot owned/run by the municipality or by business?)
(a couldn't-care-less attitude), from ‘me ne frego’ (I don't give a damn)...
[*] forget or did not get around to replace the battery back up for the clock?
[*] Did not bother to double check that the clock was set to an accurate time?
[*] the system is so old that its accuracy has degraded... and there was no money for a replacement system?
[*] Other
McJustice

Postby ajackson » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

[*] All of the above.
ajackson

Postby codyjuneau » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 am

Yes I understand what you are saying, there are many reasons it might not have been accurate.

I just don't understand why somebody - especially the police did not calibrate the time that the CCTV camera was recording. It would have been so easy to place a calibrated clock in front of the camera. The CCTV camera would record the clock while simultaneously displaying its own time stamp on the recording. If this was done for an extended period of time it would be easy to use the results to extrapolate back to the day after the murder to know precisely how far off the CCTV time stamp was on that day. If the CCTV camera's clock was not adjusted or reset in the meantime this could have been done months after the murder and still obtained an accurate result. Actually if the CCTV camera clock has never been reset or adjusted since that day it would still be possible.

As an aside, I believe Italy switched over from their summer time to their winter time a couple days before the murder. I wonder if the camera was set up to do this switch over automatically or if it was done manually.
codyjuneau

Postby PaulTC » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 am

As another poster noted recently, Mignini and the police don't want precise measurements and facts because they would inevitably inhibit his creativity. So, in addition to this, no:

---recording of the interrogation
---allowing Amanda's computer to be fixed
---timely checking of the video cam near Raf's apartment
---testing of the food in Meredith's esophagus
---testing of bedspread stain
---taking of reference samples of various sorts from Laura and Filomena
---allowing independent DNA analysis

What am I forgetting? Anyway, what is damnable about this case is the way everything is reduced to the opinion of the police. "Amanda and Raffaele are guilty because it is our opinion that they are." The hallway footprints are emblematic. Did they test positive for blood? No. Did they have have MK's DNA? No. Then how do you know they are bloody? Don't ask.
PaulTC

CCTV camera motion detection device

Postby codyjuneau » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Does anybody know where the motion detection device was that activated the CCTV camera? Was it on the camera or was it placed somewhere external to the camera?

Thanks
codyjuneau

Re: CCTV camera motion detection device

Postby McJustice » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 am

This is an assumption about the camera unless someone has actual testimony or records that specify the system details. By the way the actual recording is a multi camera one. I have seen the larger context shots and there are multiple cameras from It appears multiple sites in the parking structure or.. perhaps it is a larger system that covers other public areas. I have no information about whether it is a private garage or a municipally owned and operated or if security is contracted out to a private company. So the blurry resolution is in part due to the actual recording on the medium... presumably a looped video... having multiple feeds to share part of each frame. And these kinds of systems can be on a timer or a motion detector or both depending on need. Cars entering or exiting it makes sense for that to be a motion triggered set up to capture only what needs to be recorded. And the same for security only cams which need to record actual changes to an area that would be of interest... mostly people.
And as for a camera meant to record traffic in or out of a parking structure my guess for what it is worth is that the motion detector, assuming there was one would be part of the camera assembly located with the camera. It could trigger several shots till there was no longer any scene change/motion so be a combo of initially motion triggered and then a timer setting would continue capture for a set period.. several seconds unless overridden by the priority setting of more motion.... again these are merely the possible capabilities or features of surveillance cameras... it would be useful to know the make and model of the camera and associated system.
McJustice

Postby codyjuneau » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks McJustice.

From the little CCTV camera footage I have been able to find it appears that the footage would be able to capture images of cars entering or leaving the cottage's driveway. Do you know if the broken down car blocked that view?
codyjuneau

Postby Kestrel » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am

As I recall, the broken down car was at the other entrance to the parking structure.
Kestrel

Postby McJustice » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm

The broken down car... I think it was just uphill and out of view of the camera at that exit. The other vehicle access to the structure from that road was well downhill and around the curve well away from the cottage gate.

So, the left hand uphill part of of the long angled access to the cottage gate and drive would still have been partially opposite to the broken down car but out of view of the CCTV, but anyone there would have seen anyone exiting the gate and even presumably a scream during that time.
McJustice

Postby McJustice » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

This is the view taken from Google Street view with the gate to the cottage (which can be barely seen well past it to the left of the green tree in the center down the road from the van) on the left and the parking structure access to the right. you can see the access to the upper level first and the vehicle access to the lower level that had the CCTV camera pointing out so that it caught just the post of the gate at the end of the fence. The broken down car could have been almost to where this van was and not been in the field of view of the CCTV camera.

Note: The Via Pergola actually ends behind the view in this picture. The property the cottage is on extends to be considered an address on Via Pergola even though the access gate is actually on Viale Sant'Antonio... one of the reasons that both batches of police could not find the address right away on the 2nd.

This wider view (which I stitched together from 3 pictures) looking up hill from the opposite direction helps understand the area a bit more...
McJustice

Postby davelebon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 pm

I remember someone was interested in what model the camera is - SomeAlibi posted a bunch of BS videos about the case on youtube after he visited there.
Here is a cctv video:
http://www.youtube.com/somealibis#p/u/3/t40UB94-n7c
aka. "ForTruth"
davelebon

Postby McJustice » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 am

davelebon thanks for the links to SomeAlibi's vids... It is also interesting to see the volume of views and the subscribers to his channel.

And of course these vids are shot and interpreted to support his guilt views but mostly he cannot see how his bias works with his choices and his perception of what he films... they do not add to any real world facts any actual support for Mignini theories or any guilter extensions to them.

His declaration that Rudy would not have gone that way because he did not have a car is quite silly. There is a direct on-foot access to the upper level from the rear and there are stairs connecting the upper and lower levels not far from there. Did Some alibi watch to see if pedestrians cut through the parking structure with any regularity? Get an idea of foot traffic usage patterns during the day? I doubt it. Just do a quick tour to add to pre-existing assumptions.... just looking at a map shows that it would be the most direct route for a fair number of people depending on where they were headed. Many routes through Perugia are indirect or circuitous so any shortcut in the city would be an obvious option.

Our understanding of Rudy as a person is sketchy and but we do have comments from friends and his adopted family and others who were aware of him and some of his activities and they do not add up to a very positive picture. So any further conjectures not based on solid evidence of his involvement are nothing more than possibilities that are not inconsistent with what we know of him at this point. We have strong indications that he was a Burglar, had drug and alcohol problems, was unsuccessful with women, harassed them and robbed their purses in clubs and bars, had unrealistic fantasies and expectations and unhealthy obsessions. None of this is inconsistent with a person being a stalker with an unrealistic fantasy of having a relationship with a girl who is actually unattainable. So if that version of Rudy is at all true what might he have been doing that night besides just needing money for rent which is the simplest and most likely motivation for his burglary?

Back to the CCTV camera.

If the slightly later video images that shows a girl wearing what Meredith was wearing arriving via the lower level at the time she would have been on the way home I would tend to assume that she did not feel it was an unsafe route to use at that hour. And I don't think Rudy would have thought it less safe than the upper level any more than Meredith might have. Did he choose a time after nightfall when he knew that fewer people would be out walking near the cottage? And if that is Rudy (is foot traffic in and out of there very rare and what variation in usage is there over a 24 hour period weekdays vs. weekends and holidays?) we cannot rule out that he shadowed Meredith as she left the cottage earlier and saw where she went? In fact though we have no evidence that he stalked anyone, his burglary style and personality do not rule out him being a stalker as well. He was an outsider looking in and it appears that he might have had some propensity to obsessions and unhealthy fantasies but we do not know what they were in detail or how strong they were.

He was very attracted to Meredith according to some sources but would his mental state at the time lead him to stalking her? He might have watcher her go to her friend's house. A jealous stalker with a fantasy might want to see if she was meeting a "rival" or hope that she would be in a bar with a chance to approach her to flirt at least. So IF he was following her and saw she went to her friends house did he walk by later to see if the gathering at Meredith's friend's house was still ongoing? Is there a way to know that from outside on the street? Hear conversation/music etc? were the girls still watching the DVD of "The Notebook"? Did Rudy convince himself that on a holiday weekend people do not go home early and he proceeded to the cottage thinking he would have plenty of time in an empty house to do his burgling?

Or worse... did he somehow know that Meredith would be coming home roughly when she did and planned to be in the cottage waiting to surprise her? It is not impossible but we'd have to know more about what his social life and fantasies were and how angry and desperate could have been. Some paint him as a social misfit with drug problems and odd obsessions but it is too easy to project fanciful things onto someone based on bits and pieces. The most likely scenario, the one that does not need any additional trappings, assumptions about personality/psychology and what-ifs is just the interrupted burglary and the unplanned assault that gets out of control.

And back to the CCTV camera again... there is no reason to rule out the Male and female images being Rudy and Meredith unless you are a guilter who still ignores the fact of the time stamp being set wrong. The two people arrive at time very consistent with other timing clues (the interrupted phone call) and the most logical time of death from stomach contents.
McJustice

Postby codyjuneau » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 am

Thanks for the replies guys.

What I am wondering is whether the broken down car might have been deliberately blocking the view of the cottage driveway or blocking the camera's motion activation device. I am very suspicious of the bomb threat phone call / broken down car combo shortly after the murder. I feel if one of them is not a coincidence then neither is the other. And if they are not coincidences then the dark car in the driveway (which to me seems so important but has played such a small roll in this case) is not either.

Thanks for the info on the CCTV camera. The name on the camera's hood is the name of the company that installed it. Umbra Control (http://www.umbracontrol.it). They are a Perugia based company specializing in networking, security alarms, video surveillance and data collection. I would expect they would have contracts with the Perugia police from time to time. Not implying anything, just speculating.
codyjuneau

Postby Dan O. » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm

I can see no motion detector with that camera though that wouldn't preclude there being one that I just cannot see in some's video. There is something above the exit that could be a motion detector unless it's just an emergency light. Motion detection can also be done through analysis of the video stream but this would be more likely found on digital systems.

The slow frame rate and multiple-camera recording would tend to preclude this system being motion activated.

The primary source for the motion detection seemed to be to explain that when the police actually arrived the camera wasn't recording and the car caught on camera wasn't those police. Maybe the source of this view needs to be examined.

Motion activation would help explain why the Rudy figure frames cut off before we see which way he turns at the exit.
... and remember that you can never assume that you are completely anonymous or that you cannot be identified by your online comments. -- (from the ISF membership agreement)
Dan O.

Postby EJOQ » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Question, I thought that I had heard that there is video of Guede showing up at the house then leaving again and then arriving again. Also a video of Meredith arriving. Does any one know what the time stamps for these are?
EJOQ

Postby Chris C » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 am

What was the time stamp on Meredith's arrival on the parking garage photo.
Chris C

Postby EJOQ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

i am still searching for Rudy's second arrival time and arrival time for Meredith. I have a hard time believing that if the video is available that someone police prosecution defense....does not know the time stamps.
EJOQ

Postby Chris C » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

So no one knows? One of the reasons i asked is to compare it with her friends testimony from when she says her and Meredith split up and Meredith walked home alone.
Chris C

What Time Did Meredith Kercher Arrive Home ?

Postby Sarah » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

This has been a surprisingly difficult topic to lock down. A few weeks ago we finally got ahold of a time stamped photo of what is widely believed to be Meredith Kercher arriving home. The time stamp is 8:51:36. We know from the postale police defense demonstation that the clock was 10-12 minutes slow. That makes the best know arrival time to be 9:01-9:04 p.m. This fits in well with Sophie Purton's testimony that she was home by 8:55 p.m. It would take about 5 minutes to walk to the cottage from where Meredith and Sophie parted on the walk home. This also means that the 8:56 p.m. call to her mother was probably an attempt made shortly after parting with Sophie and likely was a bad connection.

PDF demonstration from court:
http://www.friendsofamanda.org/miscellaneous/meredith_arriving_home.ppt

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/meredith_arriving_home.ppt

MK Arrival Home.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarah
Site Admin

Re: What Time Did Meredith Kercher Arrive Home ?

Postby cigo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Along those same lines, if we cctv shots of RG going to the cottage twice that evening, and then shots of MK coming home . . . then where are the shots of AK & RS going to the cottage? There aren't any, right? So why hasn't the defense used that as further proof that AK & RS never went to the cottage that night? Unless there's a back way, I guess . . .
cigo

Postby Dan O. » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

The CCTV camera is motion activated. Someone walking on the far side of the street is not going to trigger it. We only catch the image of Meredith coming home because there is a car inside the car park that activated the camera.
... and remember that you can never assume that you are completely anonymous or that you cannot be identified by your online comments. -- (from the ISF membership agreement)
Dan O.

CCTV Videos

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Video of MK arriving home. She would have arrived home between 9:01-9:04pm with the clock adjustment of 10-12 minutes on the timestamp of 8:51 p.m.

Meredith Kercher's arrival home at 9:01 p.m. Nov 1, 2007

[youtube]o1I7fa6aaKI[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1I7fa6aaKI
Sarah
Site Admin

Re: CCTV videos

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Here's an Oggi article from Sep 2009 that gives times for Rudy Guede arriving twice on the CCTV camera. The first time stamp is 19:41 which with the slow clock would actually be 19:51 - 53. The second time stamp is at 20:10 which would be 20:20 - 20:22.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=ru0 ... h4l5k2TGxc

Rudy arrives first at 7:51 p.m. (then leaves to go eat Kebab?)
Then arrives again at 8:20 p.m.

I don't believe there is video of him going back the other way.

Rudy Guede said he was there at 8:30 p.m. I don't know how long it would take him to climb in through the window, but if looks like he may have been in the cottage for about 15-30 minutes before Meredith Kercher came home.

CCTV RG 2.jpg

CCTV RG.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarah
Site Admin

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:01 am

This weird video has the image of what might be Rudy Guede walking.

.21 -.32 seconds

Amanda Knox: The missing Video Original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tH-klo4nGQ
Sarah
Site Admin

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:01 am

Think I came across that one before during some idel surfing.

Do we know (I am sure one of you tecs does) exactly where the area overseen by the garage cctv is in relation to the apartment? Must it be the case that someone walking by is going to or from the apartment and nowehere else?

I have learned two big things from this thread: that Rudy may have visisted the apartment twice that evening and that he may have entered an appreciable amount of time before Meredith returned.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Hans » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

anglolawyer wrote:Think I came across that one before during some idel surfing.

Do we know (I am sure one of you tecs does) exactly where the area overseen by the garage cctv is in relation to the apartment? Must it be the case that someone walking by is going to or from the apartment and nowehere else?

The approximate field of view of the garage camera:
can be found here: http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/garagemyths.html

The apartment isn't the only destination, but it would be an about 450m walk outside the city walls to the next crossing not necessarily making it a shortcut (to that crossing perhaps.) And since there's no sidewalk (knowing this thanks to streetview) leaving you with a railing to the left and the city wall to the right, I wouldn't choose that route, especially in the dark and alone. I don't know, if the route via Corso Bersaglieri, which runs almost paralell inside the walls, could be considered the safer way to that crossing (Viale Sant'Antonio/Corso Bersaglieri/Via San Guiseppe), and to whatever destination from there.
He [Raffaele] is collateral damage in the unreasonable, irresponsible, and unrelenting scapegoating of the prosecution’s grotesque caricature that is “Foxy Knoxy”
~ Amanda Knox
Hans

Postby Clive Wismayer » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 pm

That's good Hans. Thanks. Nice and clear.
Clive Wismayer

Postby jane » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 am

Sarah wrote:This has been a surprisingly difficult topic to lock down. A few weeks ago we finally got ahold of a time stamped photo of what is widely believed to be Meredith Kercher arriving home. The time stamp is 8:51:36. We know from the postale police defense demonstation that the clock was 10-12 minutes slow. That makes the best know arrival time to be 9:01-9:04 p.m. This fits in well with Sophie Purton's testimony that she was home by 8:55 p.m. It would take about 5 minutes to walk to the cottage from where Meredith and Sophie parted on the walk home. This also means that the 8:56 p.m. call to her mother was probably an attempt made shortly after parting with Sophie and likely was a bad connection.

PDF demonstration from court:
http://www.friendsofamanda.org/miscellaneous/meredith_arriving_home.ppt

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/meredith_arriving_home.ppt

MK Arrival Home.jpg

Just to clarify Meredith's route home. IIUC, she was walking on the side of the street across from the car park, the side nearest to the cottage. There was no sidewalk on that side of the street. She did not come from inside the car park.
jane

Postby jane » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:05 am

Is this where Meredith was when she was captured by the CCTV camera walking home (See yellow arrow)? I'm assuming it was the camera at the exit of the parking garage and that she was on the other side of the street.

jane

Postby roteoctober » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 am

No, she was exactly on the opposite side of the parking and walking in the opposite direction.
She was on the other side of the street, but it was the camera at the entry of the parking to capture her.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby jane » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:17 am

roteoctober wrote:No, she was exactly on the opposite side of the parking and walking in the opposite direction.
She was on the other side of the street, but it was the camera at the entry of the parking to capture her.

Thanks, Roteoctober. That makes more sense. She must have been on the driveway that leads down to the cottage. Here's a corrected marking of the picture.

jane

Postby roteoctober » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Yes, it was exactly in that way! ;-)
roteoctober
Tech Director

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum