Today over at PMF

Re: Today over at PMF

Postby Zrausch » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Since the DNA, witnesses, and conviction have fallen apart, and the writing on the wall for the remaining slander charge from the recent motivation report is pretty clear, the new moving goalpost is that pesky "right to silence." If the police can round up impressionable college kids in the middle of the night, lock them in an interrogation room with a team of officers, harass them, yell at them, threaten them, slap them, manipulate them with stories about amnesia and blackouts, what they will ultimately achieve is a great crime fighting technique, and obviously not a coerced preordained statement extracted from the weakest link they can find :rolleyes:
Zrausch

Postby KayPea » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Francisco wrote:
KayPea wrote:
Bruce Fischer wrote:
Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:I don't know the case well enough. Ergon probably figured the whole thing out based on Jupiter's alignment in Mercury.

There's nothing to figure out. I've revealed the secret behind Ergon. I eat grandma's cookies.

Has Jupiter alligned with Mercury? Damn, I missed it again. I heard that's the best time to buy fresh produce. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next one!

No,no...the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars, perffy for a spring mix! You're welcome and enjoy.

But if this is true then shouldn't peace be guiding the planets and love steering the stars? And if so, how do you explain the existence of Ergon and the few other nasty cretin's found where Ergon dwells?

They are not produce, they are prejudice. Karma will get them.
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”-- Marcus Aurelius
KayPea

Postby ScifiTom » Sat May 07, 2016 9:45 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, if Corpusvile really want to join a case of injustice here. Well now he might? Yep my friend Corpusville had voted or no intend to voted. So here what he said today!!!

Corpusvile: So the dogs' reactions are based on Porky Pies? *ignores boos and dodges hurled fruit* :mrgreen:

It's crazy how such anomalies abound in such cases and that this seems to be their commonality, innit? The dogs may have smelled piggies, while the cop was incompetent, while the DNA traces can't be really relied upon, while there's innocent explanations for the McCanns not-quite-right-but-can't-put-my-finger-on-it-why behaviour.

And with Knox, contamination occurred, combined with stunning flaws, combined with coincidental knowledge, combined with all the witnesses being wrong combined with coercion, combined with false memory syndrome combined with international media pressure (and of course those international standards too, heaven forbid we forget those) and a creepy prosecutor who nonetheless did a bang up job prosecuting the Scary Black Guy.

And with those poor railroaded WM3, we had Satanic Panic combined with two juries being wrong, combined with coercion, combined with innocent coincidences for Echols' detailed Knowledge and innocent explanations for his lies as to how he knew these details, and what's more, in all three cases (and did I mention Innocent and like totally framed Steven Avery and his equally innocent and totally like, coerced and stuff accomplice, oops I mean fellow erm, railroadee Brendan Massey?), all of these anomalies occurred in complete symmetry and parallel to each other! In each goddamn case, I mean what are the odds, eh? wtf)

This is a phenomenon that should clearly be investigated by statiticians and erm numerologists and proponents of that Bayesian probability thingie because the more innocent you are, the more unlucky you seem to be, and the more those pesky anomalies and coincidences just pop right up. I mean if I were a raging cynic, I'd prolly think that the only alternative explanation is that they're y'know, guilty... is)

Anyway, I'm off to get Heather Mack out. There's no evidence that she's innocent... but we can't rule it out! pp-(

Wish me luck!
hugz-)

You know I am no mood of seeing this sicko coming here, and for sure of it. I an't buying him one bit!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
ScifiTom

Postby Bill Williams » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 am

Is .ORG now down for good?
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Bill Williams wrote:Is .ORG now down for good?

What will happen to the projects for Meredith?
Clive Wismayer

Postby Bill Williams » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Clive Wismayer wrote:

Well, they demonstrated that you were not a lawyer and that I was not very nice. They supplied Nina Burleigh with one national (US) article on how nuts they were. Across the continent in NJ Nina ended up getting hate email from PQ.

Does any of that count as a project for the victim of this crime?
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:

Well, they demonstrated that you were not a lawyer and that I was not very nice. They supplied Nina Burleigh with one national (US) article on how nuts they were. Across the continent in NJ Nina ended up getting hate email from PQ.

No. But they had an arcade. We never had one :mad:
Clive Wismayer

Postby Bill Williams » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Clive Wismayer wrote:
Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:

Chuckle. I can now inform you, it was you who never had access to the arcade here!! Now you're insane with jealousy, and have yet another reason to regret .ORG's passing, if that has happened. At least they never banned you for doing well on their arcade.
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Clive Wismayer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:
Bill Williams wrote:
Clive Wismayer wrote:

Chuckle. I can now inform you, it was you who never had access to the arcade here!! Now you're insane with jealousy, and have yet another reason to regret .ORG's passing, if that has happened. At least they never banned you for doing well on their arcade.

I believe you. Anti-mac racism.
Clive Wismayer

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Clive Wismayer wrote: But they had an arcade. We never had one :mad:

To Clive

What Clive? We never had an arcade? Oh come on Clive. How can I ever forget my old time acrcade that came here since 1980-1995

They shut it down and turn it into smaller and built Cinemark all over it, into a whole new level!!!

It was fun even I wanted to go back in the past, and tell my story of what happen to me, even that OT of right now. But anyway Clive we know we had an arcade and I prove it to show it!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby LondonJohn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:16 pm

If anyone's in much doubt as to the mental health instability and sheer weirdness of so many of the prominent pro-guilt commentators, look no further than Hugo's latest post on .net, where he goes to bizarre and extreme lengths to "research" a woman mentioned by Knox in a post on her (Knox's) blog:

"If anyone was wondering about 'Ada from Kazakhstan' in Knox's last blogpost, she does exist, she did attend the Universita per Stranieri, her number was on Knox's phone records, she did give a statement to police (but didn't follow the case much from 2008 because she was back in Kazakhstan) and she is working in the US at present, as product manager for an IT system with applications in real estate. Just, her real name isn't Ada."

He then gives the link to the LinkedIn entry for the woman he says he's identified as the "Ada" from Knox's blog.

Never was the phrase "get a life" more apposite. Jeez.
LondonJohn

Postby Leone » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am

;-)
Leone

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:18 am

LondonJohn wrote:If anyone's in much doubt as to the mental health instability and sheer weirdness of so many of the prominent pro-guilt commentators, look no further than Hugo's latest post on .net, where he goes to bizarre and extreme lengths to "research" a woman mentioned by Knox in a post on her (Knox's) blog:

"If anyone was wondering about 'Ada from Kazakhstan' in Knox's last blogpost, she does exist, she did attend the Universita per Stranieri, her number was on Knox's phone records, she did give a statement to police (but didn't follow the case much from 2008 because she was back in Kazakhstan) and she is working in the US at present, as product manager for an IT system with applications in real estate. Just, her real name isn't Ada."

He then gives the link to the LinkedIn entry for the woman he says he's identified as the "Ada" from Knox's blog.

Never was the phrase "get a life" more apposite. Jeez.

To London

Hey London even I totally agree with you about Hugo of how dumb he even totally dumb of dumbest and not just that? I read something of another person name John Q wrote this!!!

John Q: That sad website could have been put up by an 8th grader in three weeks.

An 8th grader? Into 3 weeks. Hello out there, if I see an 8th grader who done a website of injustice and it will take her 3 weeks. What wrong with him? My god! I remember my old time friend Rosebud when I was a Junior in high school. Rosebud was an 8th grader and she went out of her way to do a website, not just for injustice anywhere.org. She built one for LeAnn Rimes and she manage her own work of doing it, and show it. My god I would be proud of it. I don't care if I see an 8th grader post in here? I would enjoy it more even I am serious in ways!!!

I did had problem from my last of that girl, and I won't forget her even it hard of what I went through and yes 8th graders or any grade when your in school it called: Education and learn it to respect and we should not bother them even it not our business and that what poor John Q never understood anything into education, they got to learn it. Call me crazy: High school should start 8th grade to 12th grade of better ways. It just me, into a terminal crime wave!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:17 pm

To everyone

Don't we all love Ergon? What you mean TMJ? What I mean is this that Ergon is standing behind Andrea Vogt of not knowing criminal law into Twitter account and now Ergon is posting it into the PMF.Net of no reason and not realize of anything of what on earth had Andrea Vogt had said!!!

Andrea Vogt said:
I stand by every story in 7 yrs of reporting on Kercher's Murder. Shame on those who Blankit and pester Heedlessly.

Ok Andrea Vogt even what ever you said! Can you please explain the detail? Oh right I don't go on Twitter of quarter to never and it shame you never have the guts to go after me! Of quarter to never!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bill Williams » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:20 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Don't we all love Ergon? What you mean TMJ? What I mean is this that Ergon is standing behind Andrea Vogt of not knowing criminal law into Twitter account and now Ergon is posting it into the PMF.Net of no reason and not realize of anything of what on earth had Andrea Vogt had said!!!

Andrea Vogt said:
I stand by every story in 7 yrs of reporting on Kercher's Murder. Shame on those who Blankit and pester Heedlessly.

Ok Andrea Vogt even what ever you said! Can you please explain the detail? Oh right I don't go on Twitter of quarter to never and it shame you never have the guts to go after me! Of quarter to never!!!

I do not know what this means? Is Ergon criticizing Vogt for that comment, or using it to justify something else?
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby ScifiTom » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 am

Bill Williams wrote:

Andrea Vogt said:

I do not know what this means? Is Ergon criticizing Vogt for that comment, or using it to justify something else?

To Bill

Sorry Bill, I haven't been in here for a very long time and I had no clue what that mean even I just think Ergon is just lost into his own world of not knowing criminal law or never understood it one bit of it. I think he lost his mind of it and that all I got to say and talk to you soon Bill!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 am

To everyone

As knowing I never get responds or never updated into what on earth had PMF.NET said today, tomorrow or when ever they are going to learn anything into a court of law. Well today Hennsey had something to say and I would love to read this into the Washington article even that shocking to me of seriously Amanda Knox sister believe into guilty party, and I'm like! What? Am I reading this right or not so right and here that information right now and yes it is a :jaw-dropping: moment!!!

Hennsey Wrote: Did anybody read Amanda's WSH article on her sister? How narcissistic and cruel...

I will be amazed all my life about how she can have supporters when all the evidence in the case pointed at her involvement, not to mention her arrogant and entitled attitude during the many interviews and articles she becomes public with.

A guilty cover-up of what happened that night is the minimum you can give her even if you are the most skeptical juror.

The prison intercepts between the perps and their families are also very telling. Amanda admits to her mother that she came up with the scream and not the police, that she's worried about the knife while Sollecito's father keeps talking about how Amanda probably killed Meredith during the hours that are erased from Raf's memory. We know Raf's father talks about the case to Bongiorno so we know Bongiorno thinks that at least Amanda is guilty, probably Raf too. Why on earth does she still go on TV to protect Raf after the latest compensation ruling? To save face? For money? Her own reputation? Could she think Amanda is guilty while poor Raf only had a memory black-out on November 1st? I dont think so. Then why does Bongiorno push her luck too hard by appealing the compensation ruling?

I like the Iene video that Guermantes posted, almost everybody interviewed tells Raf in the face that he is guilty and that he should tell the truth! That was a moment of satisfaction!

Really Hennsey to tell the truth. Truth shows that they were both wrongful convicted even isn't it odd that Rudy was the guilty sin into joining the potty fanclub. He listen to loud music even Amanda was never there. She only mistaken of taking a shower even she telling her side of story and it is the truth. Someone killed Meredith and it not Amanda, Raffaele or Rudy even only Rudy believe guilt over running away to a crime scene with a towel. Someone did committed this crime and it not those 3 who is it! We will never know and the world will never know who killed Meredith Kercher!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 am

To everyone

I sure do love it when Jackie goes out of his way or her way. Jackie will never learn anything into a court of law. Some people believe into innocent even it shows guilt. But the evidence really point negative of zero DNA even those are so dumb. So Jackie show a picture, even the picture doesn't thrill me, even anyway here that information right now and enjoy reading what they both said and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Alan Dershowtiz "[Knox] likely be found guilty because the evidence supporting a conviction that is pretty strong."

Than Jackie show another picture of about Raffaele theory even goes by this way of another guilty man of sins!!!

David Balding " ... Because Sollecito is fully represented in the stain at 15 loci. ( We only use 10 in the UK. 15 is a lot), the evidence against him is strong...

Hmmmmmmm is David Balding trying to be like me, of me being like this !!! All the time, even he doing this ... all the time. So why is it? This ! vs . is against everyone. I haven't have a clue and I wonder why and when is it going to end!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, Ergon want to be like Amanda Knox. Yep my friend he just to be just like her. Am I really reading this, that Ergon wrote this 2 days ago even he also wrote that TJMK had never been hack. Really Ergon? Why is it your site or your forum is going down the drain. I am wondering what will the TJMK do next. The last topic they made in the TJMK was 4/27/17. But anyway to save what was last Ergon wrote this on May 4, 2017 and it has something to do with politics and Amanda Knox of not voting for Donald Trump and here is that information and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Ergon Wrote: Readers are welcome to view the comments on Ms. Knox's The Los Angeles Times op ed above. My latest: "That is an interesting perspective on a site (the Wiki) set up to present the complete official case files to the media and general public interested in researching this unique case. They are of course welcome to visit it and see if that description, of it being a "disinformation site" is true. To date, it has received 1.3 million unique visitors, so perhaps they appreciate the facts, as opposed to it being "anti-Knox"?"

And, press release added to the Wiki:

So now Ergon bring this up and still thinks his way. When will this man ever learn anything into a court of law. The man believe he is god or only George Burns is God not Ergon and it shows it that way of Oh God Book II!!!

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Zrausch » Wed May 10, 2017 12:13 am

Saw this post on PMF: "If only the police had recorded that interrogation, the case would have been closed that day and Amanda would never have won any appeal!"

Uh oh. They better be careful heading down that line of reasoning. There's a reason its been virtually ignored by all guilters. They might not like where it leads. Maybe a PMFer will finally have an epiphany, 10 years later. :shocked:
Zrausch

Postby ScifiTom » Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 am

To everyone

Hey everyone is it me or poor Peter now want to go after Nigel of saying he has a website that was shut down!!!

Here what poor Peter said next of May 17, 2017
Good catch Ergon

Do you know when this change takes effect? There's an article showing dated May 2016 by Nigel Scott about Knox, and ECHR.

http://www.groundreport.com/european-co ... er-appeal/

Now here what Poor Ergon said next even he thinks it a hiding couch zone!!!

Ergon wrote
The site was down for a few days till they got a buyer, Pete. The front page seems so Knox centric, who knows, maybe she invested? hbc)

I can see why there the one that is hiding from a couch. Where not hiding our faces. I love it, even these 2 clowns want to be like the Steven King film of Clown horror film It

Watch on youtube.com

Sooner or later these 2 boys are going to become the poor soul victim of playing dumb clowns even I am the master mind to scary a clown. I wonder why! Is Peter Quennell and Ergon are afraid of me? Yep they are afraid of me, even I can see why? They won't go after me. They are really coward to go after me!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri May 26, 2017 1:32 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone enjoy your wonderful weekend today even I am going to join my weekend of watching Barclay FC tonight at 7pm eastern time zone and why I ask? Well let me explain that Jackie wanted all of the Amanda Knox supporters that Jackie support a Nuns of murder and crime wave. Yep everyone Jackie went of her way and not only part. Jackie bring up this picture of all about it!!!

Opps wrong picture even it might be a good book to read even sure Jackie want to read a novel even she only enjoy history fiction novels!!!

But here is the real picture right now!!!

Jackie thinks we are going to hate this on Netflix.com!!!

I want to know your thoughts on this documentary and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bill Williams » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:38 am

Such is the nature of the steep decline of comment (internet war!!) that presently exists.

PMF.ORG disappeared weeks ago with barely a comment fron either "side".

Is it too early to say, this case was definitively decided more than two years ago? ;)
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Zrausch » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:52 am

Bill Williams wrote:Such is the nature of the steep decline of comment (internet war!!) that presently exists.

Is it too early to say, this case was definitively decided more than two years ago? ;)

Guess they got tired of waiting for that final conviction party. RIP.
Zrausch

Postby Bill Williams » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:31 am

Zrausch wrote:
Bill Williams wrote:Such is the nature of the steep decline of comment (internet war!!) that presently exists.

I guess even they got tired of Machiavelli's predictions that Hellman, Zanetti, De Nunzio, Marasca, and Bruno would be hauled away to prison, or Quennell's predictions that Bruce Fischer and "Obknoxeans" would be facing charges in Perugia or Florence.

I'm sure that the Italian courts will eventually get around to all that litigation, but the gentle readers/contributors to .ORG have lost patience.
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
Zrausch wrote:

I guess even they got tired of Machiavelli's predictions that Hellman, Zanetti, De Nunzio, Marasca, and Bruno would be hauled away to prison, or Quennell's predictions that Bruce Fischer and "Obknoxeans" would be facing charges in Perugia or Florence.

I'm sure that the Italian courts will eventually get around to all that litigation, but the gentle readers/contributors to .ORG have lost patience.

To Bill

No Bill, I think that Quennell is going to complain of being a hurt man and he can predicted me aka TMJ, Bruce Fisher or any Knox support. I triple dare Quennell's to sue me in Perugia Italy or Florence Italy. I want it and know what poor Peter Quennell won't do it, because he a coward of being afraid of me!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bruce Fischer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Those sites have been dead for quite some time. It's just Ergon and Quennell now, right? Maybe lonely Jackie is still clinging on somewhere. Pretty sad. It is honestly pretty funny that Quennell and Ergon are the last two guilters bothering to hang on. They are good for each other. I'm sure Quennell's fake traffic counter on his site still says 125 or something close. I guess he alone counts for 125 in his world.
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:Those sites have been dead for quite some time. It's just Ergon and Quennell now, right? Maybe lonely Jackie is still clinging on somewhere. Pretty sad. It is honestly pretty funny that Quennell and Ergon are the last two guilters bothering to hang on. They are good for each other. I'm sure Quennell's fake traffic counter on his site still says 125 or something close. I guess he alone counts for 125 in his world.

To Bruce

Hey Bruce, the only reason why Peter believe into guilt is that he want to correct the errors in to guilt about the state of Kentucky!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone 2 days ago Peter Quennell is telling us the Emmy Awards are being weird today of there shows and anyway here what poor Peter is saying to us into the Emmy Awards!!!

Peter Quennell Wrote: The Emmies are annually awards in the US for primetime TV and the nominations (34 groups!!) for this year were announced yesterday.

Take a look here at category 28; see anything?

http://www.kiro7.com/news/partial-list- ... /558882226

The Emmy awards ceremony is two months away on September 17.

We have our big media expose of the Netflix hoax in the works on TJMK, planned for before that.

It will take off from this still-growing series. http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C932/

So in a weird way this could be helpful.

So in a weird way this can be helpful. The only hoax that bother Peter is him being a hoax of himself! Even Amanda got nominated for a great cause and a great reason of why people do get convicted of wrongful convicted of murder!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bruce Fischer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:19 am

Hey everyone 2 days ago Peter Quennell is telling us the Emmy Awards are being weird today of there shows and anyway here what poor Peter is saying to us into the Emmy Awards!!!

Peter Quennell Wrote: The Emmies are annually awards in the US for primetime TV and the nominations (34 groups!!) for this year were announced yesterday.

Take a look here at category 28; see anything?

http://www.kiro7.com/news/partial-list- ... /558882226

The Emmy awards ceremony is two months away on September 17.

We have our big media expose of the Netflix hoax in the works on TJMK, planned for before that.

It will take off from this still-growing series. http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C932/

So in a weird way this could be helpful.

So in a weird way this can be helpful. The only hoax that bother Peter is him being a hoax of himself! Even Amanda got nominated for a great cause and a great reason of why people do get convicted of wrongful convicted of murder!!!

Quennell is so delusional that he actually thinks his site will influence the Emmy Awards. ::doh::
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Bill Williams » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:24 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:Quennell is so delusional that he actually thinks his site will influence the Emmy Awards. ::doh::

I know I do.
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:18 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, Ergon is at it again of another sad day of poor Ergon even this is what he said to us all of explaining to a friend that Raffaele need to get a job?

Ergon Wrote: He went to another Marilyn Manson concert, guermantes. And given that his many requests for compensation seem to have hit a dead end, he should er, get a job? :)

So Ergon you want an answer that he doesn't have a job. Oh well here is your answer Ergon.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/06 ... xpert.html

So Ergon why are you complaining that you don't have a job. Oh right you do have a job of being God to the world!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Teddy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:32 am

ScifiTom wrote:So Ergon why are you complaining that you don't have a job. Oh right you do have a job of being God to the world!!!

LOL good one Tom!
Amanda Knox: "According to Mignini, we found Meredith at the villa and said, Hey, that stupid bitch. Let’s show Meredith. Let’s get her to play a sex game. I was horrified. Who thinks like that?".... indeed, who thinks like that?
Teddy

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Teddy wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:So Ergon why are you complaining that you don't have a job. Oh right you do have a job of being God to the world!!!

LOL good one Tom!

To Teddy

Thanks Teddy and here is another one of Ergon saying this, of complaining about Amanda Knox and this is more sick!!!

Ergon wrote: Why she's up on stage every exoneration event, hugging a black person. Guilt about Lumumba? But Patrick Lumumba still hasn't been paid the 42,000 euros owed him.

Wow $42,000 euro. If the real Patrick Lumumba want his 42,000 euro money. Why not tell him to get his butt here in the USA.It that plan simple Ergon, even I love you Ergon, that sometimes you want to act a spoil complaining rapper of being James the WWE Rapper!!!

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:57 pm

To Everyone

Hey everyone, here we go again of Ergon & Peter are at it again even now it like Ergon want to move into something of another criminal law and change it into the US and tried to mix it all up and golly I love it even here what Ergon said today while Peter play along with him!!!

Ergon wrote: And, copacetically, New York Daily News
Texas teen hit with felony charges and faces up to 10 years in prison after making up claim she was raped by three black men
BY
David Boroff
July 27, 2017
Quote:
Breana Harmon, 19, had told Denison cops that she had been raped by two assailants while a third person held her down, according to the Herald Democrat. She later admitted to making up the entire story...

.."The more we have looked at what happened in this case, and considered the harm it caused, and certainly could have caused, we believe what she did fits these higher charges," Grayson County District Attorney Joe Brown said in a statement. "What she did was very serious, and we believe it was felony conduct."

Harmon faces up to 10 years in prison.

So, not true that calunnia does not have an equivalent felony status in the U.S.

Here is what Peter have to say next!!!

Peter Quennell wrote: I have a feeling we knew this (lying to the FBI sure is a crime as we now hear every day!) but there is some subtle difference? Machiavelli is always keen to explain. Theres chat way back on this site.

No Peter you are wrong, because what Machiavelli thinks is this that he proclaim the lying has nothing to do with the FBI. What the FBI is a basic program of criminal law into top ten wanted list and it never been done even the FBI fail there jobs and like James Comey who got fired from Trump! Is something I was thrill about and yes people can sue me? Just like you! I order you to sue me and I triple dare you to do it right now and, No! I am not afraid of Peter, Ergon or Machiavelli even those 3 are cowards and they got to understand 100% Amanda was wrongful convicted of murder, even Machiavelli went to far of attack me and I didn't like and I am glad my friend Randy N, got him good and I still trust Randy N as a good friend and I give him credit if he does come back and I will welcome him here or at the other forum of me supporting my Anne Hathaway & the 4 convicted murders and yes the site of TJMK you can triple sue me and I dare you to do it like SGT Slaughter ways of taking an order. I want it right now. But it won't happen because the 3 of them are coward lion!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Previous

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum