The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm

This is a true story of an american girl who was wrong convicted of a murder crime and it is by: Thomas F. McGuire Jr

It was May 2, 2001 a young girl name Kirsten B. Lobato, was just jogging her way to run a mile, of free time jogging and she was wearing, sweatpants with a gold gym red T-shirt, of working out to run a mile, and while she stopped, she see a black homeless man bleeding to death and she panic in fears of frighten of that she wanted to SCREAM, even she never wanted to touch him, but some how she panic and run off, to she how panic she was, and she kept on running to get home quickly even she never know the man or know who was that man and why it happen even she was 170 miles away, and some how she panic and told her mom and dad, even her parents tell her Kirsten calm down, you didn't do anything at all. Trust me just wash up and I will set dinner with you, your sister and your father will be home soon enough, and she did. While her father got home, she told him too, and everything will be find, and while the police shows, up. They ask to trace her shoe. But no dna evdence, just trace the shoe of were it fits the crime. It like we are playing a game of clue, and why did the police said: Ok we got our suspect and here she is Kirsten B. Lobato. But no dna evdenice, no weapon, even is it odd that the police thinks Miss Lobato is Miss Sclarett, of putting her into a crime scene of an unknown knife, with no match of dna. So while the police wanted to play the clue game of watching the movie or playing it on to a game board. It was like phoney game of laughing matters, and while she was in prison. Kirsten panic her days being inside a jail cell of this other woman name Jodie who some psyco woman who was a bully, to her and put her into pain of horror with no love and blame her of guilt. But there was no dna or no knife or was there a knife and if there was a knife, would we all love to test the dna on that knife and we must do it, even the head master name Steve Wolfson won't test the knife, even he only care about soilders in fortune of support even he ingore the justice system. I truly think that Kirsten B. Lobato is innocent even some how, the homeless man was really a raper of crime, and he was love to have for sex, and hurt them, with his love. But Kirsten never took drugs or she never worked at a strip place. It makes these police want to be in Las Vegas of catching a young girl who is not a prosecituete. She only a girl, she has nothing to do with the crime, even she only a runner of fitting the shape to lose the shape and she want to be home with her family, is it time we test the dna, police and let her go home now. Enough is enough, it be heart broken if she stay in jail for a long journey. She dessvered to be with her family, not inside a jail cell. So please join the rights of woman freedom faith website coming soon by Thomas F. McGuire Jr.
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby RoseMontague » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:15 am

Thank you for this article, Tom. Well done. There is no evidence, just misdirection and deliberate falsehoods that convicted her.
User avatar
RoseMontague
 
Posts: 3526
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:04 am

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby Bruce Fischer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm

I created the page for your article Tom. It's now published on its own page on the forum. This is a good case for you to support. Kirstin Lobato is innocent.

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/page.php?p=lasvegasmystery
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
User avatar
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

To Rose & Bruce

Thank you, Rose & Bruce for liking my article and thank you Bruce for publishing it, as well, and talk to you soon Rose & Bruce!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 am

ScifiTom wrote:This is a true story of an american girl who was wrong convicted of a murder crime and it is by Thomas F. McGuire Jr

It was May 2, 2001 a young girl name Kirsten B. Lobato, was just jogging her way to run a mile, of free time jogging and she was wearing, sweatpants with a gold gym red T-shirt, of working out to run a mile, and while she stopped, she see a black homeless man bleeding to death and she panic in fears of frighten of that she wanted to SCREAM, even she never wanted to touch him, but some how she panic and run off, to she how panic she was, and she kept on running to get home quickly even she never know the man or know who was that man and why it happen even she was 170 miles away, and some how she panic and told her mom and dad, even her parents tell her Kirsten calm down, you didn't do anything at all. Trust me just wash up and I will set dinner with you, your sister and your father will be home soon enough, and she did. While her father got home, she told him too, and everything will be find, and while the police shows, up. They ask to trace her shoe. But no dna evdence, just trace the shoe of were it fits the crime. It like we are playing a game of clue, and why did the police said: Ok we got our suspect and here she is Kirsten B. Lobato. But no dna evdenice, no weapon, even is it odd that the police thinks Miss Lobato is Miss Sclarett, of putting her into a crime scene of an unknown knife, with no match of dna. So while the police wanted to play the clue game of watching the movie or playing it on to a game board. It was like phoney game of laughing matters, and while she was in prison. Kirsten panic her days being inside a jail cell of this other woman name Jodie who some psyco woman who was a bully, to her and put her into pain of horror with no love and blame her of guilt. But there was no dna or no knife or was there a knife and if there was a knife, would we all love to test the dna on that knife and we must do it, even the head master name Steve Wolfson won't test the knife, even he only care about soilders in fortune of support even he ingore the justice system. I truly think that Kirsten B. Lobato is innocent even some how, the homeless man was really a raper of crime, and he was love to have for sex, and hurt them, with his love. But Kirsten never took drugs or she never worked at a strip place. It makes these police want to be in Las Vegas of catching a young girl who is not a prosecituete. She only a girl, she has nothing to do with the crime, even she only a runner of fitting the shape to lose the shape and she want to be home with her family, is it time we test the dna, police and let her go home now. Enough is enough, it be heart broken if she stay in jail for a long journey. She dessvered to be with her family, not inside a jail cell. So please join the rights of woman freedom faith website coming soon.

by Thomas F. McGuire Jr.


Hey Bruce I am going to send you a pm right now, and see if it works and you wanted the both of us to work it out, and do something in the works, and I am going to PM you right now!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby Bruce Fischer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 am

Tom, I am usually online at night. Read through the case overview linked below. You just need to work on the beginning of the article. Kirstin did not find the homeless man. She was never there.

http://www.injustice-anywhere.org/KirstinLobatoOverview.html

I will see if I can change the text color to pink on the article. I am still trying to figure out how to do that! :)
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
User avatar
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:Tom, I am usually online at night. Read through the case overview linked below. You just need to work on the beginning of the article. Kirstin did not find the homeless man. She was never there.

http://www.injustice-anywhere.org/KirstinLobatoOverview.html

I will see if I can change the text color to pink on the article. I am still trying to figure out how to do that! :)


To Bruce

Well Bruce do your best, and if you can't do it. I also know that the Font Colour is on your right side, and click on pattern 5 and row number 3. Or if you have a blog like me, even their must be, a color place on the place of what you do best. But what ever works, I know a lot of woman like the color pink and it a power tool of pink and right now I will do some changes, even, see if it works. Even I still want it into a story!!!

This is a true story of an american girl who was wrong convicted of a murder crime and it is by Thomas F. McGuire Jr

It was May 2, 2001 a young girl name Kirsten B. Lobato, was just jogging her way to run a mile, of free time jogging and she was wearing, sweatpants with a gold gym red T-shirt, of working out to run a mile. While she finish jogging around, and got into the house, and she took a clean shower to look better to eat dinner with her mom, while she was taking a shower. The door knocked and 2 dective men, show, and they wanted to speak to her, of unknown. But after Kirsten got out of the shower and she wear a nice navy blue shirt with white jeans. 2 men who pro-claim they are dectives, told her that they need to trace her shoe and we be back in 2 days. Kristen and her mom know nothing about these 2 men or who they are. But are they dectives. But while the 2 days of dectives, apporached to her, even she was arressted and charge of murder. But she was 170 miles away. But no dna evdence, just trace the shoe of were it fits the crime. It like we are playing a game of clue, and why did the dectives said: Ok we got our suspect and here she is Kirsten B. Lobato. But no dna evdenice, no weapon, even is it odd that the dectives thinks Miss Lobato is Miss Sclarett, of putting her into a crime scene of an unknown knife, with no match of dna. So while the dectives, wanted to play the clue game of watching the movie or playing it on to a game board. It was like phoney game of laughing matters, and while she was in prison. Kirsten panic her days being inside a jail cell of this other woman name Jodie who some psyco woman who was a bully, to her and put her into pain of horror with no love and blame her of guilt. But there was no dna or no knife or was there a knife and if there was a knife, would we all love to test the dna on that knife and we must do it, even the head master name Steve Wolfson won't test the knife, even he only care about soilders in fortune of support even he ingore the justice system. I truly think that Kirsten B. Lobato is innocent even some how, the homeless man was really a raper of crime, and he was love to have for sex, and hurt them, with his love. But Kirsten never took drugs or she never worked at a strip place. It makes these dectives want to be in Las Vegas of catching a young girl who is not a prosecituete. She only a girl, she has nothing to do with the crime, even she only a runner of fitting the shape to lose the shape and she want to be home with her family, is it time we test the dna, dectives and let her go home now. Enough is enough, it be heart broken if she stay in jail for a long journey. She dessvered to be with her family, not inside a jail cell. So please join the rights of woman freedom faith website coming soon.

By Thomas F. McGuire Jr

I did some changes, even I hope this work, and if their is more, please highlight, to what need to be fixed, or see of what works and talk to you soon Bruce!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby PhanuelB » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:34 am

Tom:

There are some inaccuracies in this. The police came to her house in Panaca on I believe July 21, 2001. The murder had occurred on July 8, 2001 so the date in May isn't right. Kirstin had been using methamphetamines at this point in her life but she had been making efforts to go clean around the time of the crime. She probably had done an amateur night at a strip club at some point but that has very little to do with the case. In the police interview she talked of a similar but unrelated altercation that had taken place around May 25, 2001. Given the similarities between the May event and the murder, police had a legitimate interest in questioning her. The heart of the case is that she had told a number of people about the May incident prior to the July 8 murder. This exonerating testimony was never heard by the jury because of an incompetent judge. Your interest in the case is welcome, but the article above isn't really ready for prime time.
PhanuelB
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:46 am

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby RoseMontague » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

Stick with it Tom, a little editing is all. I love your way with words.
User avatar
RoseMontague
 
Posts: 3526
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:04 am

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm

You are doing great Tom. We will take care of a few edits this week. Next article I expect from you is on Anne Hathaway! She won the Golden Globe, but will she win the Oscar?

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/i-cried-after-oscar-nomination-anne-hathaway_126172.htm
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
User avatar
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4470
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Bruce Fischer wrote:You are doing great Tom. We will take care of a few edits this week. Next article I expect from you is on Anne Hathaway! She won the Golden Globe, but will she win the Oscar?

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/i-cried-after-oscar-nomination-anne-hathaway_126172.htm


To Bruce

Thank you Bruce even I am doing great, and you want to do my next article of Anne Hathaway. Well ok I do it, even I already updated it on to my blog. Mostly I am kindly getting nerious right now, because I want her to win that oscar so much, even I am praying for a mircle win and I hope she does win it. I am so nerious that they might give it to Sally Feild? Why I ask? Because that is what they will do, because I got a funny feeling that Lincoln is going to steal the show, at the oscars. Unless it becomes a shocker. But if Anne does win, then that will make my day more happy. I am just to nerious to watch right now. I do get goose bumps of when my Anne get nominated, and she never wins. It scary me, so much of shaking ways. So I am keep calm and I will relax right now and talk to you soon Bruce!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:55 pm

RoseMontague wrote:Stick with it Tom, a little editing is all. I love your way with words.


To Rose

Thank you Rose, even I am glad you love it, and I will do some more editing, in the works. But that is later, and talk to you soon Rose!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:13 pm

PhanuelB wrote:Tom:

There are some inaccuracies in this. The police came to her house in Panaca on I believe July 21, 2001. The murder had occurred on July 8, 2001 so the date in May isn't right. Kirstin had been using methamphetamines at this point in her life but she had been making efforts to go clean around the time of the crime. She probably had done an amateur night at a strip club at some point but that has very little to do with the case. In the police interview she talked of a similar but unrelated altercation that had taken place around May 25, 2001. Given the similarities between the May event and the murder, police had a legitimate interest in questioning her. The heart of the case is that she had told a number of people about the May incident prior to the July 8 murder. This exonerating testimony was never heard by the jury because of an incompetent judge. Your interest in the case is welcome, but the article above isn't really ready for prime time.


To PhanuelB

Your more welcome to bring up the strip thing, even I an't going to buy it, because everyone has different taste, this girl is no way of being a stripper period, even to me she more of a runnier of aka jogging style and it the way of goodness with freedom, and explain why I don't buy the stripper because it makes no sense, even calling her a stripper because the cops want to play this silly game, of strip club and bring it into Las Vegas, sure we all see it, even her being into this with her family is not a stripper, and it makes no sense, at all. But I will work the thing, even in May or July 2001. It all depends, and I belive this way, of playing a game of clue of why are we playing clue of game board. Miss Lobato is not Miss Scarlett, is she or isn't she. I know what I am doing even I am doing my best. But putting someone article and call it a stripper is just sick, even I am to change and it going to stay that way for a long journey, even I only see her into a high school girl, not strip club. These cops look like they want to go to a strip club. But to me, it not about cops, it about dectives, and that is were I stand. I'm sorry you are confuse PhanuelB, but it ok you can hate my article or enjoy my article. I am working on it, and I am seeing a different pattern from you, of family member, stick togeither to be togeither, and it what it means of why she never join the club!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 pm

It was July 8, 2001 a young girl name Kirsten B. Lobato, was just jogging her way to run a mile, of free time jogging and she was wearing, sweatpants with a gold gym red T-shirt, of working out to run a mile. While she finish jogging around, and got into the house, and she took a clean shower to look better to eat dinner with her mom, while she was taking a shower. While the next 2 days it was July 8, 2001. Two dective men, show up, and they wanted to speak to her, of unknown. But after Kirsten got out of the shower and she wear a nice navy blue shirt with white jeans. 2 men who pro-claim they are dectives, told her that they need to trace her shoe and we be back in 2 days. Kristen and her mom know nothing about these 2 men or who they are. But are they dectives. But while the 2 days of dectives, apporached to her, even she was arressted and charge of murder. But she was 170 miles away. But no dna evdence, just trace the shoe of were it fits the crime. It like we are playing a game of clue, and why did the dectives said: Ok we got our suspect and here she is Kirsten B. Lobato. But no dna evdenice, no weapon, even is it odd that the dectives thinks Miss Lobato is Miss Sclarett, of putting her into a crime scene of an unknown knife, with no match of dna. So while the dectives, wanted to play the clue game of watching the movie or playing it on to a game board. It was like phoney game of laughing matters, and while she was in prison. Kirsten panic her days being inside a jail cell of this other woman name Jodie who some psyco woman who was a bully, to her and put her into pain of horror with no love and blame her of guilt. But there was no dna or no knife or was there a knife and if there was a knife, would we all love to test the dna on that knife and we must do it, even the head master name Steve Wolfson won't test the knife, even he only care about soilders in fortune of support even he ingore the justice system. I truly think that Kirsten B. Lobato is innocent even some how, the homeless man was really a raper of crime, and he was love to have for sex, and hurt them, with his love. But Kirsten never took drugs or she never worked at a strip place. It makes these dectives want to be in Las Vegas of catching a young girl who is not a prosecituete. She only a girl, she has nothing to do with the crime, even she only a runner of fitting the shape to lose the shape and she want to be home with her family, is it time we test the dna, dectives and let her go home now. Enough is enough, it be heart broken if she stay in jail for a long journey. She dessvered to be with her family, not inside a jail cell. So please join the rights of woman freedom faith website coming soon.

Sorry for being late even I did in fact change the month into July 8, 2001. But I will not change anything else. This is were I stand for now, and it is were I am going to stand, and I just want to keep it same into a month and sorry Phannuel B even I was wrong with the month. But like I said: I change the month. But I am sticking with my story of my own way and that is that and I want it to be good. So I will be gone all day today, and I will return tomorrow!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 am

Bump

Hey everyone, I am bumping this again of the last time I talked about this case, even I call it: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas, even let look what happen in Las Vegas even I am no fan of Casinso. I only enjoy playing Poker instead!!!

Image

But are we playing poker? I don't know, even how can a crime become into Las Vegas, even sure we see all the hot babies even no Kirsten B. Lobato is no hot babe, she only a runner to job of getting away for her freedom even just jogging or driving away, to play poker, even this nonsense of saying she strips, is like someone want to see her nude. I disagree why? Because it just plan silly that Kirsten look hot or cute for a babe even their nothing to come pare of her being hot, even it makes no sense, but sure maybe she a gambler of slots or playing poker. I had play poker, even I am no fan of casinso, even I hate to gamble, even I am more of poker. I know that I seen the wild of money website, of Poker.com even let face it, their a lot of scam or poker crime, even it would lead into a whole new mess, even let consider the crime scene even look this black rapits homeless man is a victim of crime, even he was badly murder of 2 or 3 bad man even he might tried to grab another woman, even what if this woman never wanted to tell her story, even let say this happen, was their another woman who could be rape after Kirsten B. Lobato and let look from the distance of mile even it 170 miles away or maybe more to Las Vegas, even all of this has nothing to do with Kirsten B. Lobato even yes this has something to do, with another person who wanted to save a woman to kill a sex offender. Yes my friend, maybe a poker guy killed the rapites homeless man even a lot is missing and it not making much sense, even poor Scott Wolf won't test the dna. So right now let add some new facts or old facts!!!

1st: We all know it 170 miles away from Las Vegas!!!

2nd: We all know the rapits is a sex offender even he died into murder of nasty gang style

3rd: Could it lead to legal Immgrant!!!

New Facts

1st: What if it a gang of playing poker!!!

2nd: In the past time zone of 2001 or sooner what if one of these men break an entrice of crime, even their was a video: Called break in Las Vegas Casinso even it was posted on AMW of America Most Wanted!!!

3rd: None of those men never been caught even yes they are still wanted of the crime, even could it happen if we had poker gang!!!

But finally here is a website that everyone is going to play, and is it good enough to play this game online of Poker style!!!

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/

I had never been their, even is it good or not good, even yes TMJ is still on the case, even I might check it out to see if it a good case of crime. I will as promise to work out this case, even why not go back in the works again and I am making a promise of it, and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: The mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:50 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone as knowing I have not updated this mystery of a homeless crime in Las Vegas and it sure has been a long time, and let still continue with the story, of a puzzle to the crime scene and maybe we can add pieces into this story even I would love to put a story into reading of mystery and goodness of solving a crime, and why I care to read a novel!!!

Image

Now here is another photo of crime scene!!!

Image

Now remember this is not a shoe, even it a working boot scene even if Kirstin was wearing sneakers. Let all buy a pair of sneakers & boots into the actions of work. So right now I am going to show you running shoes and a boot and see what match and what don't match so well of this crime!!!

This is a picture of New Balance Sneakers and it a pair of sneakers and let say Kirstin wear them. I can't be sure of it? But it a no match to prints because before and after of prints. It shows what count and what don't count!!!

Image

Now this look like a perfect boot size for a men, not for a women. Beside it a great match would you agree!!!

Image

Would we agree, even come on boots and shoes don't match together even they are both different size into a crime scene, even the boot brand has less print then sneakers does, even sneakers has more brand of a print!!!

So that all I have to say and let stick with the facts of a story into the prints of shoes and boots and thanks for reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
User avatar
ScifiTom
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Norfolk Va


Return to Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron