Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

Re: Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:43 pm

I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.
1. The only "evidence" of guilt is an "incriminating" statement which differs from the crime in numerous respects.
2. The same substance was stated by Kirstin numerous (I think 8) times BEFORE the crime even occurred so that it must refer to an earlier event.
3. Any sane analysis of the forensics leads to the conclusion that the crime had to have occurred at a time when even the prosecution concedes Kirstin was 170 miles from the scene of the crime.
4. Absolutely no forensic evidence points in her direction and - in fact - the forensic evidence suggests a male perp who was much larger than Kirstin.

How - in God's name - anyone can think she is possibly guilty escapes me. The fact that she still sits in jail is such a testament to human stupidity that it throws into question the entire arc of evolution. Would the universe be better off if we blew ourselves up and let evolution start again - perhaps producing intelligent reptiles?
There are some things that just get me angry and this is one of them. I just can't imagine how anyone reasons his or her way to a belief in guilt on this one.
erasmus44

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:12 pm

erasmus44 wrote:I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.
1. The only "evidence" of guilt is an "incriminating" statement which differs from the crime in numerous respects.
2. The same substance was stated by Kirstin numerous (I think 8) times BEFORE the crime even occurred so that it must refer to an earlier event.
3. Any sane analysis of the forensics leads to the conclusion that the crime had to have occurred at a time when even the prosecution concedes Kirstin was 170 miles from the scene of the crime.
4. Absolutely no forensic evidence points in her direction and - in fact - the forensic evidence suggests a male perp who was much larger than Kirstin.

How - in God's name - anyone can think she is possibly guilty escapes me. The fact that she still sits in jail is such a testament to human stupidity that it throws into question the entire arc of evolution. Would the universe be better off if we blew ourselves up and let evolution start again - perhaps producing intelligent reptiles?
There are some things that just get me angry and this is one of them. I just can't imagine how anyone reasons his or her way to a belief in guilt on this one.

This is one of those cases that certainly opens your eyes to the problems we have within our system of justice.

I think the creator of this video sums it all up pretty well.

Watch on youtube.com
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Desert Fox » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:14 pm

I ahve an easily explanation. . . .When a scumbag gets involved in the legal system, they always have the advantage. They are willing to use tactics which most of us would consider unethical. Because they have high conviction rates, they might even have the advantage with regard to promotion if they are a prosecutor.
Desert Fox

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:10 pm

erasmus44 wrote:I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.

To Erasmus44

Hey Erasmus44, let all take a walk to walk the mile, even myself if I walk for today or walk with my dog, and you know I should do this more often even talk to myself, and why not? I never can or will I get this case out of my head, even yes it is a walk of 170 miles and that what this woman is going to show us right now!!!

https://www.sportrelief.com/whats-going ... -hell-walk

So how on earth can someone walk 170 miles? It is impossible is it? It like the image of how anyone reason of his or her way to a belief into a case of guilt or no guilt at all, and what on earth am I talking about or what on earth am I saying right now? Beside I get zero responds of unknown and it like yes a puzzle is stuck in our words and it will never be solved of crime wave cases!!!

Can we solved this puzzle or what are we missing right now!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I am still keeping up the updated about this case and I just found 2 new information and it something to look forward of and enjoy both article or what it have to say of right now, and talk to you soon!!!

http://www.nevadacure.org/p/meet-member ... rd-of.html

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone sorry for late news. But here is another great article of Hans on the Ground Report and please enjoy reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.groundreport.com/kirstin-lob ... as-ruling/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:18 am

The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.
As Winston Churchill said after the Battle of El Alamein: "This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But this is in a real sense the end of the beginning."
One nice feature of the decision is that it opens up an opportunity to argue for actual innocence.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:29 am

erasmus44 wrote:The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.
As Winston Churchill said after the Battle of El Alamein: "This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But this is in a real sense the end of the beginning."
One nice feature of the decision is that it opens up an opportunity to argue for actual innocence.

To Erasmuss44

No fear, you beat me to it. Yep everyone, Kirstin Lobato will now have a new hearing and maybe a new case of a new trial. This is good news and I am thrill all about it and here is that link right now and enjoy reading this and watching it too!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/the-wom ... ew-hearing
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:29 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.

To Erasmuss44

No fear, you beat me to it. Yep everyone, Kirstin Lobato will now have a new hearing and maybe a new case of a new trial. This is good news and I am thrill all about it and here is that link right now and enjoy reading this and watching it too!!!

There is a lot of tough work ahead and I hope we can get IA solidly behind the effort. I am talking with some of her supporters to determine next steps. The hearings on remand will be an absolutely crucial phase of this case.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:45 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:

To Erasmuss44

There is a lot of tough work ahead and I hope we can get IA solidly behind the effort. I am talking with some of her supporters to determine next steps. The hearings on remand will be an absolutely crucial phase of this case.

To Erasmuss44

Yes Erasmuss44, there is a lot of tough work ahead, even I do too hope we will get IA behind this 100% percent and I want people or supporter to read my story of what I wrote of this article and I truly believe the whole story was like a runner into a homeless crime wave into Las Vegas and if you haven't read this! Here is that link right about now and I want people or supporter to read my story and here it is and enjoy reading this!!!

viewtopic.php?f=193&t=2411
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:22 pm

The Nevada SC decision is good news but there will be a tough fight ahead on remand. I really think she can make a good case for actual innocence based on - 1. the alibi evidence plus time of death evidence, and 2. the fact that the only evidence against her is a statement which was the same as a statement she made to 8 witnesses at various times before the crime was actually committed. If we focus on these two things, we can make a fairly simple and straightforward case for actual innocence and that means, GAME OVER.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 am

To everyone

Hey everyone I am going to send you an article right now that was written by Jordan Smith and here is that article right now and enjoy reading this!!!

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/01/a-r ... w-hearing/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 am

In talking about this case we should keep it simple. It is really a very simple case. There are three independent reasons that she is clearly innocent.
1. The Alibi - She was 170 miles away as conceded by the prosecution at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. There is now overwhelming forensic evidence that the crime was committed AFTER SUNDOWN on that day or roughly 12 hours after the time the prosecution conceded she was in and remained in Panaca. Even the prosecution forensic witness conceded that it was unlikely the crime could have been committed early enough for her to do it and get back to Panaca. And he missed all sorts of things which make it crystal clear that the crime was committed long after she could not possibly have been in Las Vegas.
2. There is absolutely no evidence of her at the crime scene or on the victim and there is absolutely no evidence of the crime or the victim on her or her belongings or car.
3. The ONLY "evidence" of guilt is a statement that she made to the police which clearly refers to an event which occurred some six weeks prior to the date of the crime. She made the same statement to 8 different witnesses at various times - all of which were BEFORE THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So the statement cannot possibly refer to the crime.

This is the strongest case of "actual innocence" I have ever seen. I still cannot understand how anyone with a 3 digit IQ could think she could possibly be guilty. We really have to jump on this one and help with fund raising, public awareness and litigation support. The Nevada Supreme Court has opened the door and created an opportunity to turn this thing around and we should jump on it.
erasmus44

Postby Desert Fox » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:26 pm

I am still around but not been posting much. . . .This is nice to see. This is one of those really clear cases of innocence.
Desert Fox

Postby jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

From this link: http://www.corpus-delicti.com/turvey_cases.html

Nevada v. Kirstin "Blaize" Lobato
Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Guilt Phase Testimony (10/02 - 10/03/06)
Homicide
Court Opinion: This case involves the admission of testimony regarding forensic science, crime reconstruction and motive. I was qualified and allowed to testify in each of these areas from 10/02-10/03/06.
Outcome: This was a retrial. Lobato was originally convicted of first-degree murder and sexual penetration of a corpse for Duran Bailey's murder on May 18, 2002.
The Nevada Supreme Court granted her a new trial in September 2004, citing the trial judge's failure to admit evidence that could have weakened the credibility of a jailhouse informant.
In October of 2006, despite any physical evidence or witnesses, she was found guilty of the lesser offense of voluntary manslaughter with use of a deadly weapon and sexual penetration of corpse.

Media
Matt Pordum "Defense forensic scientist says not a shred of evidence links woman to mutilation murder," Court TV, October 3, 2006
Matt Pordum "Woman convicted of killing homeless man in 'compromise' verdict," Court TV, October 9, 2006

The Court TV article links don't work.

ETA: Links to Turvey's testimony and other transcripts in the Lobato case:

http://www.justice4kirstin.com/legaldocuments.html

http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780123852 ... ix_III.pdf
jane

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:16 pm

jane wrote:Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide
Court Opinion: This case involves the admission of testimony regarding forensic science, crime reconstruction and motive. I was qualified and allowed to testify in each of these areas from 10/02-10/03/06.
Outcome: This was a retrial. Lobato was originally convicted of first-degree murder and sexual penetration of a corpse for Duran Bailey's murder on May 18, 2002.
The Nevada Supreme Court granted her a new trial in September 2004, citing the trial judge's failure to admit evidence that could have weakened the credibility of a jailhouse informant.
In October of 2006, despite any physical evidence or witnesses, she was found guilty of the lesser offense of voluntary manslaughter with use of a deadly weapon and sexual penetration of corpse.

Media
Matt Pordum "Defense forensic scientist says not a shred of evidence links woman to mutilation murder," Court TV, October 3, 2006
Matt Pordum "Woman convicted of killing homeless man in 'compromise' verdict," Court TV, October 9, 2006

I believe he testified in the second trial. The Nevada Supreme Court last month reversed the lower court's denial of a habeas petition and remanded. I think that a key issue will be time of death as the prosecution conceded in the trial that the defendant was 170 miles away from the crime scene at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. In connection with the habeas petition, affidavits of experts were submitted establishing that the crime had to have been committed after sundown on the day of the crime and so the defendant could not possibly have been involved.
erasmus44

Postby jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:35 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
jane wrote:Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide

Media

I believe he testified in the second trial. The Nevada Supreme Court last month reversed the lower court's denial of a habeas petition and remanded. I think that a key issue will be time of death as the prosecution conceded in the trial that the defendant was 170 miles away from the crime scene at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. In connection with the habeas petition, affidavits of experts were submitted establishing that the crime had to have been committed after sundown on the day of the crime and so the defendant could not possibly have been involved.

Here's a link to his analysis from the justice4kirstin site: (Warning: Graphic pictures)

jane

Postby jane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Erasmus, if you ever decide to contact Brent Turvey about the Lobato case, I'd suggest that you also ask him about his testimony in the case of Douglas Mouser. I've made some posts about that case on the Possible Wrong Convictions section.

IMO, it falls in the category of Actual Innocence. Prosecution based completely on speculation and junk science. This may be another case that IA could support.
jane

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 pm

jane wrote:Erasmus, if you ever decide to contact Brent Turvey about the Lobato case, I'd suggest that you also ask him about his testimony in the case of Douglas Mouser. I've made some posts about that case on the Possible Wrong Convictions section.

IMO, it falls in the category of Actual Innocence. Prosecution based completely on speculation and junk science. This may be another case that IA could support.

I will try to do that. We are trying to get together support for the proceedings on remand. The key forensic issue seems to be TOD because if we can establish a late enough TOD, then there is an iron clad alibi.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 am

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide

Media

ETA: Links to Turvey's testimony and other transcripts in the Lobato case:

http://www.justice4kirstin.com/legaldocuments.html

To Jane

Thank you Jane for this information and I do too would contact Brent Turvey, even explain how I worked with this case in the beginning of my whole my life and I want to make sure if he has an E-mail address. If not, I will tried to contact him into a mail address, and I really want to talk to the guy even I am deaf & retard of hard to speak to people. It not easy for me to speak or talk. My voice is never good at all, and why I am a monster in real life form!!!

I also want to bring my dad with this into this case as well, because he is a lawyer of 45yrs and he very good in cases of crime and that all. But the only dream job I want to work with is Sirius Radio of doing radio talk into boycott the school dress code & Support the innocent cases of crime wave. It seem :wow: to you or to anyone of why it hard for me in anyway and one more thing Jane!!!

Jane, as knowing you are supporting a guy name Douglas who is innocent. Well I came up with this case of a mother name Jeanie Ditty and I left 3 post even it not making much sense even the guy is bad even charge of crime even has 4 or 5 tattoos of anger and this mother is only innocent of her grief and I truly believe she love that baby of her innocent and it make no sense of her guilty period. So Jane can you look at this case and see what the out come is and that all and talk to you soon Jane and thanks again Jane!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone I just finish watching snapped today and I won't be here until the new 2017. Because I am going on vacation again and my computer is not working that we'll. So I want to wish you all a safe Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:52 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just want to bring in new pieces of evidence into Lobato case and this was updated since March 21, 2017 and it was a plan deal that Kirstin will be a plea deal of committing to the crime and it get better of playing this stupid game. I love it even this is like oh ok let make a deal, of that famous game show!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team- ... /677616746

When will these silly deal need to stop. It like there playing a game of nonsense and I love it, even this DNA guy name Jefferson want to be like: Wayne Brady and it plan sicken and tired of it. She going to be set free of her innocent and she had nothing to do with this crime period!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:51 pm

To Everyone

Hey everyone, I just got some sad news today that the Judge had denied Kirstin Lobato case of a hearing and now we will have to wait until October 9-13 of 2017. Yep it is confirm and I found this information by Michelle Ravell, and she told all member and now I am tell you that the Judge had denied Kirstin Lobato case and Hans will write the article soon as possible. So this is new information and I will pass this to Bruce Fisher and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just want to bring this information right now that Steve Wolfson who won't test the DNA of Kirstin Lobato case or he never care. But now he has proclaim another case of another man had been wrongful convicted of murder. When will this jerk ever stop of playing cute. First Steve Wolfson support the American troops. 2nd he ignore testing DNA evidence for nothing and third he tried to create a ID investigation show and call it: Las Vegas Law and play this stupid silly game, even poor Steven Wolfson won't do anything. So please check out this other case of an innocent man and here that YouTube line and enjoy watching the video!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat May 20, 2017 4:13 pm

To everyone

As knowing no one never respond to me, or they never will and why is that TMJ. I tell you why! In many ways we can never saw a crime of unknown or who killed the person of who did the crime and how it was committed even putting the pieces together of the crime scene. I will and will go rampage to prove the whole world some day that I can prove who killed Duran Bailey even it like a comic book adventure. Remember that favorite Archie guy and all of sunndely he get shot and died and then the fans go hay wire of saying NOOOOOOOOOO you killed Archie and everyone go rampage even that the whole point even here is that picture right now!!!

But what if the real crime is different into anything go term of saying who did committed this act even we got to be like Betty & Jarhead even 2 crazy detective inside a comic book, to become real people or are they aren't real at all. But here is my whole point of crime scene is time to work together and think to use your head and here is that picture right now!!!

But this is not a crime scene in the river or is it? That is the question I want or is it a crime scene in the dumpester of dumping the trash and here is that crime scene right now and let figure this out to put the crime pieces together!!!

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I wanted to talk about something new of how to be a good Judge or not knowing anything into a court of law. Well that what happen to one of our Judges. Yep a Judge name Bill Kephart cross the line of being the victim of mis conduct inside Kirstin Lobato case. Yep he not only mis conduct the whole evidence to not test a simple DNA even he wanted to be a pro of buddies with poor Scott Wolf on his side and pat him on the back, and here is that picture of who is Judge Bill Kephart!!!

https://psmag.com/news/bill-kephart-pro ... misconduct

You know I had been a long time support for a lot of innocent people even Kirstin Lobato is one of them. I could never image of why on earth a silly Judge want to play dirty through conduct and he never realize the whole case that there zero evidence that doesn't point to the crime scene even I truly think this Judge doesn't get it. I know who, what, how and why it all happen and who did committed the crime of killing Durran Bailey I will tell you this once and for once a million time. Who committed this crime. 2 legal immgrant from New Mexico came out of no were and attack the homeless of unknown cause even hey was it true that what if we had 2 or 3 gang member committed this crime. Come on now it plan silly of a poor Judge doesn't get it and I hope he does get screw big time even he was there for being the Judge into Kirstin Lobato case twice 2002 & 2006, even there no evidence to the crime scene, My theory is simple the gangs killed Durran Bailey! End of story take it or leave it. I am putting my foot down. Don't like it. Tough luck because I know so even isn't it odd we have gangs inside Las Vegas, and we need to end it or it going to get worst like what this person did in Las Vegas 1/5/17!!!

This need to stop and do what is right, is send a positive message to free Kirstin Lobato Now!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:05 am

To everyone

Hey everyone I am going to show you a wonderful article that Judge Bill Kephart cross the line, even so much line that he denied all of these accuses and never did nothing wrong. He does has a long history of accuses and it all started since 1992 and here is the list in the color red and the link as well and enjoy reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!

https://www.propublica.org/article/las- ... misconduct
the Nevada high court has noted prosecutorial misconduct in at least five of his cases over a dozen years, not including his actions during the trial of Fred Steese — who was tried by Kephart for a 1992 murder and ruled innocent 20 years later after exculpatory evidence was found in the prosecution’s files. In the cases in which Kephart is not named, he is the prosecutor whose misconduct is cited:

In 1996, the court noted “several instances of prosecutorial misconduct” in a sexual assault case. The conviction was upheld, but one justice dissented, saying that Kephart had “infected” an already “muddled case” and it warranted reversal. (In 2001, a judge granted the defendant an evidentiary hearing and he was released.)

In 1997, the court reversed the murder convictions of two men based entirely on the “deliberate” and “improper comments” made by the prosecution during cross examination and closing argument. The DA’s office had sought the death penalty, which in Nevada increases costs by about a half million dollars on average, making this and other reversals based on Kephart’s behavior expensive screw-ups for taxpayers. (Both men were retried and convicted again in 1998, one sentenced to life in prison and the other to death.)

In 2001, in the case he was fined $250, the court said Kephart gave the jury a misleading explanation of the standard for reasonable doubt when he instructed them: “you have a gut feeling he’s guilty, he’s guilty.” A justice said at a hearing that the remark seemed “like deliberate misrepresentation.” The court upheld the conviction, but noted that Kephart’s “improper remark was particularly reprehensible because this is a capital case and the remark was gratuitous and patently inadequate to convey to the jury its duty…”

In 2002, the court took issue with Kephart for assaulting a witness. During the trial of a sexual assault case, Kephart said he wanted to demonstrate how the victim said she was choked, pressing his forearm into the defendant’s neck while he was on the stand. The court upheld the verdict, but noted there was “absolutely no reason” for Kephart’s behavior, which went “well beyond the accepted bounds of permissible advocacy.” One justice dissented, saying “the instances of prosecutorial misconduct were pervasive and substantial…an accused who takes the stand runs many risks. One of them should not be that the prosecutor would physically assault him or her.”

In 2008, the court tossed out a murder conviction in another death penalty case, saying, among other issues, the prosecution’s misconduct was “significant” and “occurred throughout the trial,” including Kephart’s remarks during jury selection and in closing. One judge dissented, saying the prosecutorial misconduct and other issues didn’t require reversal. (The defendant eventually pled guilty in 2014.)

In 2002, Kephart prosecuted another highly contested murder case against Kirstin Lobato, then 19, which has garnered national outcry for the meager and sometimes contradictory evidence against her. Lobato was recently granted an evidentiary hearing and is represented by the Innocence Project. This month, the prosecuting officer for the Nevada Commission on Judicial Discipline filed misconduct charges against Kephart for a media interview he gave about the case last year, in which he said it “was completely justice done.” Kephart’s “statements could affect the outcome or impair the fairness of Miss Lobato’s case,” according to the formal statement of charges. The statement said Kephart violated several rules of the judicial code of conduct. He has not yet filed a reply.

Kephart, who joined the DA’s office in the early 1990s as a brash young attorney, once got in a shoving match with a defense attorney. Another time a judge had to admonish him for repeatedly shaking his head, making faces and rolling his eyes. His behavior eventually led to minor reprimands from the Clark County District Attorney’s Office, according to several people who worked with him during that time. In 2002, after Kephart’s reasonable-doubt flub, the entire DA’s office had to complete a two-hour ethics course and continuing legal education classes, which the deputy district attorneys tagged the “Kephart CLE.” That same year, Kephart was briefly banned from trials. Regardless, he later became a chief deputy.

Kephart also was called before the state bar for his behavior in Steese’s murder trial, but, according to lawyers at the hearing, his boss made an appeal on behalf of him and the other prosecutor on the case, and neither was sanctioned.

Kephart declined several requests for comment.

Despite these repeated critiques of his conduct, Kephart was voted onto the bench in 2010 as a justice of the peace and in 2014 moved to the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, where he today he presides over civil, construction and criminal cases.

Update, May 31, 2017: In his official written response to the disciplinary commission, Kephart has denied charges that he violated judicial canons with his remarks to the media about an open case. His response said that he had “participated in interim rehabilitation by taking classes,” and the commission should consider his honest motives, clean judicial disciplinary record, and “character and reputation.”

So all of these things that Judge Bill Kephart had done in the past. He declined to request a comment. The real reason why? He declined is that he want to hide his face of not showing it. It does show the man is hiding guilt without parole and he has no support of care even he only support guilt of not caring for the innocent! But I really think that Bruce should put this into an article and let leave it on the Injusticeanywhere.org site and I hope you do read this Bruce soon enough and everyone please respond if you can and that all and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:10 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just found today that Steve Wolfson is now going to have a new show called: Sin City Justice of Steve Wolfson want to become a new justice law even the man is a nut of not knowing criminal law. He only care for the solders and have no love for the innocent even now I am asking you all to boycott this show and don't watch it. I am not going to watch it. But I am going to watch something else today!!!

So please boycott this show and don't watch it!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/lights- ... /733478588
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:45 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, today I am going to show you 2 things of how we can get more support of a helping hand to free Kirstin Lobato and this travsity case of how bad is Las Vegas is really is and why it should be punish into criminal law and here is a picture and 2 links of right now!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/File%20Stamped%20Copy%20Pre-Hering%20Briefing.pdf

https://vimeo.com/205737923

I hope they both work for you and it is time to free Kirstin Lobato right now!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just hate it when a silly dumb Prosecutor want to go free of age 70 and it like he going to be free. Who am I talking about is O J Simpson even sure, O J Simpson is going to be set free on July 20, 2017 and yes it going to be on TV. I don't know the time. But it will be on tv even golly it going to happen and why not Kirstin Lobato!!!

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/o-j ... county-da/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:04 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I want to point something out of what was missing at the crime scene even yes it never been talked of a candy bar. Did you know candy bar is a number 1 subject into crime and some police or DA never use there knowledge into the crime scene and play dumb with it, even if someone beat up Durran Baylee and what if it was a drug store fight into fighting a candy bar. Come on it a clue and here is the candy bar that was at the crime scene!!!

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 am

To everyone

Hey everyone today I have been ignore into a button list of no one not talking to me of not replying and I got something new into this case and it might work with a celebrity even I got a way and will it work? I don't know if I should contact this legal representative lawyer and write a statement into Kirstin Lobato case and see if he will reply? But first here is a movie that one of his actress did into a movie called: The Net!!!

But if you want to contact the Legal Representative Lawyer? Here is the site and you can scroll down!!!

https://www.celebrities-galore.com/cele ... k/contact/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 am

To Everyone

Hey everyone, here is something new from Hans Sheer and he wrote this wonderful article and first it talk about Palms Casino of Las Vegas and first I am going to show what a casino look like right now!!!

Now here is the article and enjoy reading it!!!

http://www.justicedenied.org/lobatocontest.pdf
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:12 am

To Everyone

Hey everyone, I just found some new information that Kirstin Lobato proclaims of Steve Wolfson had now wrote something into criminal law of lies and it was documentary of how the paper work was done and he did it his own way of step by step into a court law and as knowing I am going to updated this right now and here is that link right now and I will give this to Hans as well and talk to you soon everyone!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/States%20reply%20to%20pre%20hearing%20brief%20(1).pdf

But the hearing will be set on October 9, 2017 and we are not going to give up with a fight to demand a win and we will fight for her freedom and she will be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

To everyone

As knowing I get zero responds in here and I am still going to keep update on this case and Kirstin Lobato next hearing is October 9. 2017 and we will wait and see what will happen and talk about the case and here is a picture of Las Vegas courtroom of where will Kirstin will go to the court!!!

Only 21 days until her next hearing and we will see if she get a chance to be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

As knowing I get zero responds in here and I am still going to keep update on this case and Kirstin Lobato next hearing is October 9. 2017 and we will wait and see what will happen and talk about the case and here is a picture of Las Vegas courtroom of where will Kirstin will go to the court!!!

Only 21 days until her next hearing and we will see if she get a chance to be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Thanks. The updates will be helpful. I cannot get out there because I am in the middle of medical treatments but my spirit is with you.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Thanks. The updates will be helpful. I cannot get out there because I am in the middle of medical treatments but my spirit is with you.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus, I would love to go to Las Vegas even I won't and I do want to intend to go even I am going to go in November 6, 2017 to November 10, 2017 and I want to make schedule for Michelle Ravell in that time zone and I never done it even I am going to go to Vegas in November 6-10 and I am going to look into it even I am going to keep the update because I get information by Michelle Ravell and when she talk about it. I will post it in here, even I do want to make it clear right now that if it true that Kirstin Lobato will have a new attorney and this one is a post conviction Litigation Direction at the Innocent project and her name is Vanessa Potkin and she work at the innocent project and she some way of being the new attorney for Kirstin Lobato and she helped a case of freeing a man who was convicted of murder in 1996 in New Jersey and now she going to Las Vegas NV this October 9, 2017 and here is a link of site and enjoy reading it!!!

https://www.innocenceproject.org/new-je ... =hootsuite

After Kirstin is free, I am going to help another woman who is serving jail in time, and I last talked about her into another site called: The Las Vegas 3. and here is that information too. But no word yet. I know it a long time and I am going to check out more about it, of these other 2 ladies and here the link of it!!!

viewtopic.php?f=193&t=3515
TMJ

ScifiTom

Previous

Return to Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case