Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

Re: Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:43 pm

I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.
1. The only "evidence" of guilt is an "incriminating" statement which differs from the crime in numerous respects.
2. The same substance was stated by Kirstin numerous (I think 8) times BEFORE the crime even occurred so that it must refer to an earlier event.
3. Any sane analysis of the forensics leads to the conclusion that the crime had to have occurred at a time when even the prosecution concedes Kirstin was 170 miles from the scene of the crime.
4. Absolutely no forensic evidence points in her direction and - in fact - the forensic evidence suggests a male perp who was much larger than Kirstin.

How - in God's name - anyone can think she is possibly guilty escapes me. The fact that she still sits in jail is such a testament to human stupidity that it throws into question the entire arc of evolution. Would the universe be better off if we blew ourselves up and let evolution start again - perhaps producing intelligent reptiles?
There are some things that just get me angry and this is one of them. I just can't imagine how anyone reasons his or her way to a belief in guilt on this one.
erasmus44

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:12 pm

erasmus44 wrote:I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.
1. The only "evidence" of guilt is an "incriminating" statement which differs from the crime in numerous respects.
2. The same substance was stated by Kirstin numerous (I think 8) times BEFORE the crime even occurred so that it must refer to an earlier event.
3. Any sane analysis of the forensics leads to the conclusion that the crime had to have occurred at a time when even the prosecution concedes Kirstin was 170 miles from the scene of the crime.
4. Absolutely no forensic evidence points in her direction and - in fact - the forensic evidence suggests a male perp who was much larger than Kirstin.

How - in God's name - anyone can think she is possibly guilty escapes me. The fact that she still sits in jail is such a testament to human stupidity that it throws into question the entire arc of evolution. Would the universe be better off if we blew ourselves up and let evolution start again - perhaps producing intelligent reptiles?
There are some things that just get me angry and this is one of them. I just can't imagine how anyone reasons his or her way to a belief in guilt on this one.

This is one of those cases that certainly opens your eyes to the problems we have within our system of justice.

I think the creator of this video sums it all up pretty well.

Watch on youtube.com
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Desert Fox » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:14 pm

I ahve an easily explanation. . . .When a scumbag gets involved in the legal system, they always have the advantage. They are willing to use tactics which most of us would consider unethical. Because they have high conviction rates, they might even have the advantage with regard to promotion if they are a prosecutor.
Desert Fox

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:10 pm

erasmus44 wrote:I was taking a walk today and for some reason I couldn't get the idiocy of this conviction out of my mind.

To Erasmus44

Hey Erasmus44, let all take a walk to walk the mile, even myself if I walk for today or walk with my dog, and you know I should do this more often even talk to myself, and why not? I never can or will I get this case out of my head, even yes it is a walk of 170 miles and that what this woman is going to show us right now!!!

https://www.sportrelief.com/whats-going ... -hell-walk

So how on earth can someone walk 170 miles? It is impossible is it? It like the image of how anyone reason of his or her way to a belief into a case of guilt or no guilt at all, and what on earth am I talking about or what on earth am I saying right now? Beside I get zero responds of unknown and it like yes a puzzle is stuck in our words and it will never be solved of crime wave cases!!!

Can we solved this puzzle or what are we missing right now!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free the Innocence 2

Free: Kirstin Lobato Las Vegas NV & Dusty Turner Norfolk VA
ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I am still keeping up the updated about this case and I just found 2 new information and it something to look forward of and enjoy both article or what it have to say of right now, and talk to you soon!!!

http://www.nevadacure.org/p/meet-member ... rd-of.html

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone sorry for late news. But here is another great article of Hans on the Ground Report and please enjoy reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.groundreport.com/kirstin-lob ... as-ruling/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:18 am

The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.
As Winston Churchill said after the Battle of El Alamein: "This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But this is in a real sense the end of the beginning."
One nice feature of the decision is that it opens up an opportunity to argue for actual innocence.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:29 am

erasmus44 wrote:The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.
As Winston Churchill said after the Battle of El Alamein: "This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But this is in a real sense the end of the beginning."
One nice feature of the decision is that it opens up an opportunity to argue for actual innocence.

To Erasmuss44

No fear, you beat me to it. Yep everyone, Kirstin Lobato will now have a new hearing and maybe a new case of a new trial. This is good news and I am thrill all about it and here is that link right now and enjoy reading this and watching it too!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/the-wom ... ew-hearing
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:29 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:The Nevada Supreme Court has reversed and remanded the district court's denial of the Lobato habeas petition. This is a major victory and can open the way to reverse the conviction. There is a lot of work ahead on this case.

To Erasmuss44

No fear, you beat me to it. Yep everyone, Kirstin Lobato will now have a new hearing and maybe a new case of a new trial. This is good news and I am thrill all about it and here is that link right now and enjoy reading this and watching it too!!!

There is a lot of tough work ahead and I hope we can get IA solidly behind the effort. I am talking with some of her supporters to determine next steps. The hearings on remand will be an absolutely crucial phase of this case.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:45 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:

To Erasmuss44

There is a lot of tough work ahead and I hope we can get IA solidly behind the effort. I am talking with some of her supporters to determine next steps. The hearings on remand will be an absolutely crucial phase of this case.

To Erasmuss44

Yes Erasmuss44, there is a lot of tough work ahead, even I do too hope we will get IA behind this 100% percent and I want people or supporter to read my story of what I wrote of this article and I truly believe the whole story was like a runner into a homeless crime wave into Las Vegas and if you haven't read this! Here is that link right about now and I want people or supporter to read my story and here it is and enjoy reading this!!!

viewtopic.php?f=193&t=2411
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:22 pm

The Nevada SC decision is good news but there will be a tough fight ahead on remand. I really think she can make a good case for actual innocence based on - 1. the alibi evidence plus time of death evidence, and 2. the fact that the only evidence against her is a statement which was the same as a statement she made to 8 witnesses at various times before the crime was actually committed. If we focus on these two things, we can make a fairly simple and straightforward case for actual innocence and that means, GAME OVER.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 am

To everyone

Hey everyone I am going to send you an article right now that was written by Jordan Smith and here is that article right now and enjoy reading this!!!

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/01/a-r ... w-hearing/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 am

In talking about this case we should keep it simple. It is really a very simple case. There are three independent reasons that she is clearly innocent.
1. The Alibi - She was 170 miles away as conceded by the prosecution at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. There is now overwhelming forensic evidence that the crime was committed AFTER SUNDOWN on that day or roughly 12 hours after the time the prosecution conceded she was in and remained in Panaca. Even the prosecution forensic witness conceded that it was unlikely the crime could have been committed early enough for her to do it and get back to Panaca. And he missed all sorts of things which make it crystal clear that the crime was committed long after she could not possibly have been in Las Vegas.
2. There is absolutely no evidence of her at the crime scene or on the victim and there is absolutely no evidence of the crime or the victim on her or her belongings or car.
3. The ONLY "evidence" of guilt is a statement that she made to the police which clearly refers to an event which occurred some six weeks prior to the date of the crime. She made the same statement to 8 different witnesses at various times - all of which were BEFORE THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So the statement cannot possibly refer to the crime.

This is the strongest case of "actual innocence" I have ever seen. I still cannot understand how anyone with a 3 digit IQ could think she could possibly be guilty. We really have to jump on this one and help with fund raising, public awareness and litigation support. The Nevada Supreme Court has opened the door and created an opportunity to turn this thing around and we should jump on it.
erasmus44

Postby Desert Fox » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:26 pm

I am still around but not been posting much. . . .This is nice to see. This is one of those really clear cases of innocence.
Desert Fox

Postby jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

From this link: http://www.corpus-delicti.com/turvey_cases.html

Nevada v. Kirstin "Blaize" Lobato
Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Guilt Phase Testimony (10/02 - 10/03/06)
Homicide
Court Opinion: This case involves the admission of testimony regarding forensic science, crime reconstruction and motive. I was qualified and allowed to testify in each of these areas from 10/02-10/03/06.
Outcome: This was a retrial. Lobato was originally convicted of first-degree murder and sexual penetration of a corpse for Duran Bailey's murder on May 18, 2002.
The Nevada Supreme Court granted her a new trial in September 2004, citing the trial judge's failure to admit evidence that could have weakened the credibility of a jailhouse informant.
In October of 2006, despite any physical evidence or witnesses, she was found guilty of the lesser offense of voluntary manslaughter with use of a deadly weapon and sexual penetration of corpse.

Media
Matt Pordum "Defense forensic scientist says not a shred of evidence links woman to mutilation murder," Court TV, October 3, 2006
Matt Pordum "Woman convicted of killing homeless man in 'compromise' verdict," Court TV, October 9, 2006

The Court TV article links don't work.

ETA: Links to Turvey's testimony and other transcripts in the Lobato case:

http://www.justice4kirstin.com/legaldocuments.html

http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780123852 ... ix_III.pdf
jane

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:16 pm

jane wrote:Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide
Court Opinion: This case involves the admission of testimony regarding forensic science, crime reconstruction and motive. I was qualified and allowed to testify in each of these areas from 10/02-10/03/06.
Outcome: This was a retrial. Lobato was originally convicted of first-degree murder and sexual penetration of a corpse for Duran Bailey's murder on May 18, 2002.
The Nevada Supreme Court granted her a new trial in September 2004, citing the trial judge's failure to admit evidence that could have weakened the credibility of a jailhouse informant.
In October of 2006, despite any physical evidence or witnesses, she was found guilty of the lesser offense of voluntary manslaughter with use of a deadly weapon and sexual penetration of corpse.

Media
Matt Pordum "Defense forensic scientist says not a shred of evidence links woman to mutilation murder," Court TV, October 3, 2006
Matt Pordum "Woman convicted of killing homeless man in 'compromise' verdict," Court TV, October 9, 2006

I believe he testified in the second trial. The Nevada Supreme Court last month reversed the lower court's denial of a habeas petition and remanded. I think that a key issue will be time of death as the prosecution conceded in the trial that the defendant was 170 miles away from the crime scene at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. In connection with the habeas petition, affidavits of experts were submitted establishing that the crime had to have been committed after sundown on the day of the crime and so the defendant could not possibly have been involved.
erasmus44

Postby jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:35 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
jane wrote:Did Brent Turvey testify in this case? I've come across his name several times in reference to other wrongful conviction cases.

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide

Media

I believe he testified in the second trial. The Nevada Supreme Court last month reversed the lower court's denial of a habeas petition and remanded. I think that a key issue will be time of death as the prosecution conceded in the trial that the defendant was 170 miles away from the crime scene at all times after 10am on the day of the crime. In connection with the habeas petition, affidavits of experts were submitted establishing that the crime had to have been committed after sundown on the day of the crime and so the defendant could not possibly have been involved.

Here's a link to his analysis from the justice4kirstin site: (Warning: Graphic pictures)

jane

Postby jane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Erasmus, if you ever decide to contact Brent Turvey about the Lobato case, I'd suggest that you also ask him about his testimony in the case of Douglas Mouser. I've made some posts about that case on the Possible Wrong Convictions section.

IMO, it falls in the category of Actual Innocence. Prosecution based completely on speculation and junk science. This may be another case that IA could support.
jane

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 pm

jane wrote:Erasmus, if you ever decide to contact Brent Turvey about the Lobato case, I'd suggest that you also ask him about his testimony in the case of Douglas Mouser. I've made some posts about that case on the Possible Wrong Convictions section.

IMO, it falls in the category of Actual Innocence. Prosecution based completely on speculation and junk science. This may be another case that IA could support.

I will try to do that. We are trying to get together support for the proceedings on remand. The key forensic issue seems to be TOD because if we can establish a late enough TOD, then there is an iron clad alibi.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 am

Brent E. Turvey
Clark County, Nevada
Homicide

Media

ETA: Links to Turvey's testimony and other transcripts in the Lobato case:

http://www.justice4kirstin.com/legaldocuments.html

To Jane

Thank you Jane for this information and I do too would contact Brent Turvey, even explain how I worked with this case in the beginning of my whole my life and I want to make sure if he has an E-mail address. If not, I will tried to contact him into a mail address, and I really want to talk to the guy even I am deaf & retard of hard to speak to people. It not easy for me to speak or talk. My voice is never good at all, and why I am a monster in real life form!!!

I also want to bring my dad with this into this case as well, because he is a lawyer of 45yrs and he very good in cases of crime and that all. But the only dream job I want to work with is Sirius Radio of doing radio talk into boycott the school dress code & Support the innocent cases of crime wave. It seem :wow: to you or to anyone of why it hard for me in anyway and one more thing Jane!!!

Jane, as knowing you are supporting a guy name Douglas who is innocent. Well I came up with this case of a mother name Jeanie Ditty and I left 3 post even it not making much sense even the guy is bad even charge of crime even has 4 or 5 tattoos of anger and this mother is only innocent of her grief and I truly believe she love that baby of her innocent and it make no sense of her guilty period. So Jane can you look at this case and see what the out come is and that all and talk to you soon Jane and thanks again Jane!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone I just finish watching snapped today and I won't be here until the new 2017. Because I am going on vacation again and my computer is not working that we'll. So I want to wish you all a safe Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:52 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just want to bring in new pieces of evidence into Lobato case and this was updated since March 21, 2017 and it was a plan deal that Kirstin will be a plea deal of committing to the crime and it get better of playing this stupid game. I love it even this is like oh ok let make a deal, of that famous game show!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team- ... /677616746

When will these silly deal need to stop. It like there playing a game of nonsense and I love it, even this DNA guy name Jefferson want to be like: Wayne Brady and it plan sicken and tired of it. She going to be set free of her innocent and she had nothing to do with this crime period!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:51 pm

To Everyone

Hey everyone, I just got some sad news today that the Judge had denied Kirstin Lobato case of a hearing and now we will have to wait until October 9-13 of 2017. Yep it is confirm and I found this information by Michelle Ravell, and she told all member and now I am tell you that the Judge had denied Kirstin Lobato case and Hans will write the article soon as possible. So this is new information and I will pass this to Bruce Fisher and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just want to bring this information right now that Steve Wolfson who won't test the DNA of Kirstin Lobato case or he never care. But now he has proclaim another case of another man had been wrongful convicted of murder. When will this jerk ever stop of playing cute. First Steve Wolfson support the American troops. 2nd he ignore testing DNA evidence for nothing and third he tried to create a ID investigation show and call it: Las Vegas Law and play this stupid silly game, even poor Steven Wolfson won't do anything. So please check out this other case of an innocent man and here that YouTube line and enjoy watching the video!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat May 20, 2017 4:13 pm

To everyone

As knowing no one never respond to me, or they never will and why is that TMJ. I tell you why! In many ways we can never saw a crime of unknown or who killed the person of who did the crime and how it was committed even putting the pieces together of the crime scene. I will and will go rampage to prove the whole world some day that I can prove who killed Duran Bailey even it like a comic book adventure. Remember that favorite Archie guy and all of sunndely he get shot and died and then the fans go hay wire of saying NOOOOOOOOOO you killed Archie and everyone go rampage even that the whole point even here is that picture right now!!!

But what if the real crime is different into anything go term of saying who did committed this act even we got to be like Betty & Jarhead even 2 crazy detective inside a comic book, to become real people or are they aren't real at all. But here is my whole point of crime scene is time to work together and think to use your head and here is that picture right now!!!

But this is not a crime scene in the river or is it? That is the question I want or is it a crime scene in the dumpester of dumping the trash and here is that crime scene right now and let figure this out to put the crime pieces together!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I wanted to talk about something new of how to be a good Judge or not knowing anything into a court of law. Well that what happen to one of our Judges. Yep a Judge name Bill Kephart cross the line of being the victim of mis conduct inside Kirstin Lobato case. Yep he not only mis conduct the whole evidence to not test a simple DNA even he wanted to be a pro of buddies with poor Scott Wolf on his side and pat him on the back, and here is that picture of who is Judge Bill Kephart!!!

https://psmag.com/news/bill-kephart-pro ... misconduct

You know I had been a long time support for a lot of innocent people even Kirstin Lobato is one of them. I could never image of why on earth a silly Judge want to play dirty through conduct and he never realize the whole case that there zero evidence that doesn't point to the crime scene even I truly think this Judge doesn't get it. I know who, what, how and why it all happen and who did committed the crime of killing Durran Bailey I will tell you this once and for once a million time. Who committed this crime. 2 legal immgrant from New Mexico came out of no were and attack the homeless of unknown cause even hey was it true that what if we had 2 or 3 gang member committed this crime. Come on now it plan silly of a poor Judge doesn't get it and I hope he does get screw big time even he was there for being the Judge into Kirstin Lobato case twice 2002 & 2006, even there no evidence to the crime scene, My theory is simple the gangs killed Durran Bailey! End of story take it or leave it. I am putting my foot down. Don't like it. Tough luck because I know so even isn't it odd we have gangs inside Las Vegas, and we need to end it or it going to get worst like what this person did in Las Vegas 1/5/17!!!

This need to stop and do what is right, is send a positive message to free Kirstin Lobato Now!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:05 am

To everyone

Hey everyone I am going to show you a wonderful article that Judge Bill Kephart cross the line, even so much line that he denied all of these accuses and never did nothing wrong. He does has a long history of accuses and it all started since 1992 and here is the list in the color red and the link as well and enjoy reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!

https://www.propublica.org/article/las- ... misconduct
the Nevada high court has noted prosecutorial misconduct in at least five of his cases over a dozen years, not including his actions during the trial of Fred Steese — who was tried by Kephart for a 1992 murder and ruled innocent 20 years later after exculpatory evidence was found in the prosecution’s files. In the cases in which Kephart is not named, he is the prosecutor whose misconduct is cited:

In 1996, the court noted “several instances of prosecutorial misconduct” in a sexual assault case. The conviction was upheld, but one justice dissented, saying that Kephart had “infected” an already “muddled case” and it warranted reversal. (In 2001, a judge granted the defendant an evidentiary hearing and he was released.)

In 1997, the court reversed the murder convictions of two men based entirely on the “deliberate” and “improper comments” made by the prosecution during cross examination and closing argument. The DA’s office had sought the death penalty, which in Nevada increases costs by about a half million dollars on average, making this and other reversals based on Kephart’s behavior expensive screw-ups for taxpayers. (Both men were retried and convicted again in 1998, one sentenced to life in prison and the other to death.)

In 2001, in the case he was fined $250, the court said Kephart gave the jury a misleading explanation of the standard for reasonable doubt when he instructed them: “you have a gut feeling he’s guilty, he’s guilty.” A justice said at a hearing that the remark seemed “like deliberate misrepresentation.” The court upheld the conviction, but noted that Kephart’s “improper remark was particularly reprehensible because this is a capital case and the remark was gratuitous and patently inadequate to convey to the jury its duty…”

In 2002, the court took issue with Kephart for assaulting a witness. During the trial of a sexual assault case, Kephart said he wanted to demonstrate how the victim said she was choked, pressing his forearm into the defendant’s neck while he was on the stand. The court upheld the verdict, but noted there was “absolutely no reason” for Kephart’s behavior, which went “well beyond the accepted bounds of permissible advocacy.” One justice dissented, saying “the instances of prosecutorial misconduct were pervasive and substantial…an accused who takes the stand runs many risks. One of them should not be that the prosecutor would physically assault him or her.”

In 2008, the court tossed out a murder conviction in another death penalty case, saying, among other issues, the prosecution’s misconduct was “significant” and “occurred throughout the trial,” including Kephart’s remarks during jury selection and in closing. One judge dissented, saying the prosecutorial misconduct and other issues didn’t require reversal. (The defendant eventually pled guilty in 2014.)

In 2002, Kephart prosecuted another highly contested murder case against Kirstin Lobato, then 19, which has garnered national outcry for the meager and sometimes contradictory evidence against her. Lobato was recently granted an evidentiary hearing and is represented by the Innocence Project. This month, the prosecuting officer for the Nevada Commission on Judicial Discipline filed misconduct charges against Kephart for a media interview he gave about the case last year, in which he said it “was completely justice done.” Kephart’s “statements could affect the outcome or impair the fairness of Miss Lobato’s case,” according to the formal statement of charges. The statement said Kephart violated several rules of the judicial code of conduct. He has not yet filed a reply.

Kephart, who joined the DA’s office in the early 1990s as a brash young attorney, once got in a shoving match with a defense attorney. Another time a judge had to admonish him for repeatedly shaking his head, making faces and rolling his eyes. His behavior eventually led to minor reprimands from the Clark County District Attorney’s Office, according to several people who worked with him during that time. In 2002, after Kephart’s reasonable-doubt flub, the entire DA’s office had to complete a two-hour ethics course and continuing legal education classes, which the deputy district attorneys tagged the “Kephart CLE.” That same year, Kephart was briefly banned from trials. Regardless, he later became a chief deputy.

Kephart also was called before the state bar for his behavior in Steese’s murder trial, but, according to lawyers at the hearing, his boss made an appeal on behalf of him and the other prosecutor on the case, and neither was sanctioned.

Kephart declined several requests for comment.

Despite these repeated critiques of his conduct, Kephart was voted onto the bench in 2010 as a justice of the peace and in 2014 moved to the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, where he today he presides over civil, construction and criminal cases.

Update, May 31, 2017: In his official written response to the disciplinary commission, Kephart has denied charges that he violated judicial canons with his remarks to the media about an open case. His response said that he had “participated in interim rehabilitation by taking classes,” and the commission should consider his honest motives, clean judicial disciplinary record, and “character and reputation.”

So all of these things that Judge Bill Kephart had done in the past. He declined to request a comment. The real reason why? He declined is that he want to hide his face of not showing it. It does show the man is hiding guilt without parole and he has no support of care even he only support guilt of not caring for the innocent! But I really think that Bruce should put this into an article and let leave it on the Injusticeanywhere.org site and I hope you do read this Bruce soon enough and everyone please respond if you can and that all and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:10 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just found today that Steve Wolfson is now going to have a new show called: Sin City Justice of Steve Wolfson want to become a new justice law even the man is a nut of not knowing criminal law. He only care for the solders and have no love for the innocent even now I am asking you all to boycott this show and don't watch it. I am not going to watch it. But I am going to watch something else today!!!

So please boycott this show and don't watch it!!!

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/lights- ... /733478588
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:45 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, today I am going to show you 2 things of how we can get more support of a helping hand to free Kirstin Lobato and this travsity case of how bad is Las Vegas is really is and why it should be punish into criminal law and here is a picture and 2 links of right now!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/File%20Stamped%20Copy%20Pre-Hering%20Briefing.pdf

https://vimeo.com/205737923

I hope they both work for you and it is time to free Kirstin Lobato right now!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just hate it when a silly dumb Prosecutor want to go free of age 70 and it like he going to be free. Who am I talking about is O J Simpson even sure, O J Simpson is going to be set free on July 20, 2017 and yes it going to be on TV. I don't know the time. But it will be on tv even golly it going to happen and why not Kirstin Lobato!!!

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/o-j ... county-da/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:04 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I want to point something out of what was missing at the crime scene even yes it never been talked of a candy bar. Did you know candy bar is a number 1 subject into crime and some police or DA never use there knowledge into the crime scene and play dumb with it, even if someone beat up Durran Baylee and what if it was a drug store fight into fighting a candy bar. Come on it a clue and here is the candy bar that was at the crime scene!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 am

To everyone

Hey everyone today I have been ignore into a button list of no one not talking to me of not replying and I got something new into this case and it might work with a celebrity even I got a way and will it work? I don't know if I should contact this legal representative lawyer and write a statement into Kirstin Lobato case and see if he will reply? But first here is a movie that one of his actress did into a movie called: The Net!!!

But if you want to contact the Legal Representative Lawyer? Here is the site and you can scroll down!!!

https://www.celebrities-galore.com/cele ... k/contact/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 am

To Everyone

Hey everyone, here is something new from Hans Sheer and he wrote this wonderful article and first it talk about Palms Casino of Las Vegas and first I am going to show what a casino look like right now!!!

Now here is the article and enjoy reading it!!!

http://www.justicedenied.org/lobatocontest.pdf
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:12 am

To Everyone

Hey everyone, I just found some new information that Kirstin Lobato proclaims of Steve Wolfson had now wrote something into criminal law of lies and it was documentary of how the paper work was done and he did it his own way of step by step into a court law and as knowing I am going to updated this right now and here is that link right now and I will give this to Hans as well and talk to you soon everyone!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/States%20reply%20to%20pre%20hearing%20brief%20(1).pdf

But the hearing will be set on October 9, 2017 and we are not going to give up with a fight to demand a win and we will fight for her freedom and she will be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

To everyone

As knowing I get zero responds in here and I am still going to keep update on this case and Kirstin Lobato next hearing is October 9. 2017 and we will wait and see what will happen and talk about the case and here is a picture of Las Vegas courtroom of where will Kirstin will go to the court!!!

Only 21 days until her next hearing and we will see if she get a chance to be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

As knowing I get zero responds in here and I am still going to keep update on this case and Kirstin Lobato next hearing is October 9. 2017 and we will wait and see what will happen and talk about the case and here is a picture of Las Vegas courtroom of where will Kirstin will go to the court!!!

Only 21 days until her next hearing and we will see if she get a chance to be set free and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Thanks. The updates will be helpful. I cannot get out there because I am in the middle of medical treatments but my spirit is with you.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm

erasmus44 wrote:

Thanks. The updates will be helpful. I cannot get out there because I am in the middle of medical treatments but my spirit is with you.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus, I would love to go to Las Vegas even I won't and I do want to intend to go even I am going to go in November 6, 2017 to November 10, 2017 and I want to make schedule for Michelle Ravell in that time zone and I never done it even I am going to go to Vegas in November 6-10 and I am going to look into it even I am going to keep the update because I get information by Michelle Ravell and when she talk about it. I will post it in here, even I do want to make it clear right now that if it true that Kirstin Lobato will have a new attorney and this one is a post conviction Litigation Direction at the Innocent project and her name is Vanessa Potkin and she work at the innocent project and she some way of being the new attorney for Kirstin Lobato and she helped a case of freeing a man who was convicted of murder in 1996 in New Jersey and now she going to Las Vegas NV this October 9, 2017 and here is a link of site and enjoy reading it!!!

https://www.innocenceproject.org/new-je ... =hootsuite

After Kirstin is free, I am going to help another woman who is serving jail in time, and I last talked about her into another site called: The Las Vegas 3. and here is that information too. But no word yet. I know it a long time and I am going to check out more about it, of these other 2 ladies and here the link of it!!!

viewtopic.php?f=193&t=3515
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:42 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, only 15 days left until Kirstin Lobato case is set and done and her freedom will come and we won't stop for nothing even poor Steven Wolfson aka Mickey Mouse want to play a stupid game and it need to stop and it will happen on a national holiday called: Columbus Day and I will keep update even this is the official day and here is that picture right now!!!

I hope we get our answers and prays for Kirstin Lobato freedom and this is Steve Wolfson documentary that he will present in court and your more welcome to talk about it if I ever get any responds even I need to talk about it and please respond. It very important for me and for the Kirstin Lobato case!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/States%20reply%20to%20pre%20hearing%20brief%20(1).pdf

I will be back here on Columbus Day!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Hey everyone, only 15 days left until Kirstin Lobato case is set and done and her freedom will come and we won't stop for nothing even poor Steven Wolfson aka Mickey Mouse want to play a stupid game and it need to stop and it will happen on a national holiday called: Columbus Day and I will keep update even this is the official day and here is that picture right now!!!

I hope we get our answers and prays for Kirstin Lobato freedom and this is Steve Wolfson documentary that he will present in court and your more welcome to talk about it if I ever get any responds even I need to talk about it and please respond. It very important for me and for the Kirstin Lobato case!!!

No link.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:06 pm

To Erasmus

You got to copy this and go to Google.com to paste it!!!

http file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/States%20reply%20to%20pre%20hearing%20brief%20(1).pdf

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:19 pm

erasmus44 wrote:

I hope we get our answers and prays for Kirstin Lobato freedom and this is Steve Wolfson documentary belif that he will present in court and your more welcome to talk about it if I ever get any responds even I need to talk about it and please respond. It very important for me and for the Kirstin Lobato case!!!

No link.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus do you have Facebook? If so here a link of the facebook page!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/414695245218231/

Scroll down until you get to August 31, 2017 and yes you got to sign in first before you enter and it all down load documentary through court hearing, and I hope this works and if not I did my best and I need Bruce help next and talk to you soon Erasmus!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:05 am

To everyone

Hey everyone we only have 8 days left until it is Columbus Day and it going to be a start for Kirstin Lobato case and now we got some good news that a new belief had just come from the defense and I hope this work!!!

file:///C:/Users/tenni/Downloads/2917.08.31_Certified_Copy_of_Stipulation_and_Order_of_Consent_to_Public_Reprimand_2016-041-P%20(1).pdf

If not go to Kirstin Lobato facebook page and you will see it there and just scroll down and let hope she gets her freedom!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreeKir ... iseLobato/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:46 am

To everyone

Hey everyone I just want to annouce right now that anyone who is going to Kirstin Lobato case of courtroom it going to be and you got to make sure are you going of a good reason and as knowing I won't be going even I wish I could gone even I wanted to go anyway. So I am keeping my promise of prays and see what happen and here is the days of court and time zone and were it is going to be.

Kirstin Lobato case
Regional Justice Center Las Vegas Nevada
200 Review Lewis Ave
Courtroom 12C
Days 10/9-10/11
1pm to 5pm
10/12
8am to 5pm

If you are going, please tell Michelle Raveillie first before you ask and she the one who behind the case and she will be there and good luck if you are going!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just want to thanks Hans for bring this update and I will be praying for her freedom and let hope Kirstin Lobato does get her freedom and I hope justice will set her free tomorrow or when ever it happens. She will be set free with a fight to the finish and we are going to win this case and I hope she does win!!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/justice- ... 916421947/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:12 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I am here today of giving the new update of Kirstin Lobato case and it got new update of what happen in the hearing and I want to thanks Hans of doing an excellent job of explaining each part and enjoy reading day one and day two and here is day one and day two of what happen on Kirstin Lobato hearing!!!

Day One
http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3970

Day Two
http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3974

Friday, I will do day 3 and 4 and see what happen and yes I am keeping the prays in to free Kirstin Lobato right now!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, no update today even I only got a update on yesterday, of day 3. I will be ready to see day 5 of today, even Kirstin Lobato is doing great even I am going to give you update of yesterday courtroom and we will see what happen on day 5 today and this is where it all going to end. I am praying for a miracle for her freedom and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3976
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, today I am going to give you the final 2 days of Kirstin Lobato hearing and here they are right now!!!

Day 4

http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3979

Day 5

http://justicedenied.org/wordpress/archives/3981

Now know that the Judge will make a ruling on November 13, 2017 to see if there will be a new trial or she will deny it. We only now got 28 days left until it is November 13, 2017 will be the decision that she will make for the ruling and I hope it is a new trial and I am keeping my fingers cross and I am going to pray as well!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing it is 18 days until we get some new news of this special update on 11/13/17 of what going to happen on Kirstin Lobato case even here is an article of that I will get zero responds of no one respond to me, of quarter to never. But this is a truly mess case of a wonderful article that I do enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/25/kir ... las-vegas/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:08 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, today is Halloween even I was going to talk about something new into Halloween style of the bad, ugly and the mystery of Halloween! So as knowing I am going to get zero respond of why I am so invisible of no one want to reply to me. Of why? I don't know even I keep this case updated into here of this scary case of Halloween even would it be a good thing to kill a sex offender. We honesty don't care even if he was a bad man of raping a woman even if she did the crime or not the crime to fit the crime and so what a woman stripper did this crime even it all base on Halloween day!!!

The Crime scene

:facepalm: Why are the palm face are down! Is there a :cop: here to arrested her, even she was 170 miles away from the crime scene even it an event to go to the crime scene!!!

Image Image

I know it everyone favorite trick or treat game to play for even why am I talking about this is because it only make sense of a jerkey guy name Steven Wolfson who want to play dirty of not knowing criminal law even he look more bad of being evil!!!

Image Image

What is Steve missing in the crime scene? I will tell you what he missing right now!!!
1st: The shoe size is way bigger then Kirstin Lobato feet!!!
2nd: A trash garage bag is outside and was there evidence inside that trash bag and if so? Why did he never use it into evidence!!!
3rd The Twix candy bar wrapper even it would mean food ingredients!!!

Oh far would we go into another land of evidence even he refuse to use it!!!

These are the Kirstin Lobato shoes of what she wear in Las Vegas!!!

This is the real print that show into a crime scene match of someone wearing a sneaker prints!!!

So if the people knew the real evidence, would we really catch the culprit right now? No why because it never was Kirstin Lobato even there was no match even zero evidence to point to her even the only culprit person it is some guy of gang in there must be behind this crime scene even yes 1 per person knows that person and if she knew who was the real killer why isn't she answering us right now!!!

Ms Diane Parker

She knew Durran Bailey even she would had been the culprit after all or is she hiding someone else of committed this crime scene!!!

The Unknown Fugitive

Is our culprit in New Mexico

I bet he is in New Mexico and I got a hunch he behind this mess 100% percent and I prove this message to the world and safe halloween everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Bruce Fischer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Tom. thank you for posting the court hearing links. We are hopeful that the court will make the right decision.
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:Tom. thank you for posting the court hearing links. We are hopeful that the court will make the right decision.

To Bruce

Wow I get one respond, even I need more then one respond. But thanks Bruce and now we only got 8 days left until it is 11/13/17 to find out if she get to be free even we want no trial. But I am not sure what will the Judge do, even Michelle said that she thinks Judge Heavey just might give a new trial anyway, even the Prosecutor is going more crazy!!!

Prosecutor said: Let them win and, I will accept a new trial. But Steve Wolfson want no trial and denies the charges. I am hoping the defense something into a belief right now before 11/13/17!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Samson » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Poor Kirstin should be very worried, from 7 years ago this about Judge Stefany Miley
"
"For Miley, comments included, “She is the worst judge on the bench, she is biased and needs to go!” and, “She should never have been elected,” and, “A shining example of how blonde hair, a nice smile and ties to a sitting judge can get one places in this city.” "

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/lawy ... ne-judges/

Unless she has changed, the narrow point about blowflies will be fudged. Who cares that the crime was almost impossible for an 18 year old girl to commit before driving 165 miles? Who cares that a gang of hispannics might have been avenging the rape of their friend (Bailey was brutalized in a dumpster enclosure behind a bank just west of the Las Vegas Strip. His carotid artery was cut, and multiple teeth were knocked from his head. His blood-caked eyes were swollen shut. His anus was slashed, and his penis was amputated; it was found several feet away. He was left to bleed out on the ground, covered in a layer of trash) and that Kirstin never met Bailey?

I hope I am wrong.

ETA from the comments section

November 2 2017, 5:31 a.m.
The other suspects were the hispanic friends of the woman he raped a week before he was murdered. They fled their apartment one night and since they were never checked out no one has any info on who they “really” were to go looking for them. So, because the Detective did such a thorough job of NOT investigating this woman’s rape the real killers will likely go free.
Justice is an issue not a word. Find one issue that isn't fair and change that, and that's justice.
Samson

Postby Samson » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:49 pm

A further comment

October 26 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Time of Death was the key issue of this hearing, but it is only one of many key issues in this travesty of justice. Lobato was excluded from all the physical crime scene evidence. Today’s advanced DNA testing could give complete DNA profiles of the killer(s) who left cigarette butts inside the plastic they wrapped the victim’s body in. Las Vegas DA Wolfson won’t allow the testing even though the Innocence Project has offered to pay for it.
Justice is an issue not a word. Find one issue that isn't fair and change that, and that's justice.
Samson

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:44 am

Samson wrote:Poor Kirstin should be very worried, from 7 years ago this about Judge Stefany Miley
"
"For Miley, comments included, “She is the worst judge on the bench, she is biased and needs to go!” and, “She should never have been elected,” and, “A shining example of how blonde hair, a nice smile and ties to a sitting judge can get one places in this city.” "

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/lawy ... ne-judges/

Unless she has changed, the narrow point about blowflies will be fudged. Who cares that the crime was almost impossible for an 18 year old girl to commit before driving 165 miles? Who cares that a gang of hispannics might have been avenging the rape of their friend (Bailey was brutalized in a dumpster enclosure behind a bank just west of the Las Vegas Strip. His carotid artery was cut, and multiple teeth were knocked from his head. His blood-caked eyes were swollen shut. His anus was slashed, and his penis was amputated; it was found several feet away. He was left to bleed out on the ground, covered in a layer of trash) and that Kirstin never met Bailey?

I hope I am wrong.

ETA from the comments section

November 2 2017, 5:31 a.m.
The other suspects were the hispanic friends of the woman he raped a week before he was murdered. They fled their apartment one night and since they were never checked out no one has any info on who they “really” were to go looking for them. So, because the Detective did such a thorough job of NOT investigating this woman’s rape the real killers will likely go free.

To Sam

Sam, can I explain something to you. As knowing I don't know anything about Judge Miley even I just read the article and I am amaze of what I read even if she is the worst Judge? But do we know? No! I don't know? But when the time comes it comes and it take time for that part!!!

But as knowing through the comment section into an article is not going to change my mind, aka crystal clear. I go by my own way of criminal law that I say 2 men did do the crime even they were not hispanic. I believe what really happen was that Bailey dated the other woman name DIane Parker and she was another woman that Bailey raped even she too came forward even she knew the answer!!!

3rd 2 month came forward of the crime scene and a different bank even yes Kirstin join a strip club. So what she murder a sex offender? I wouldn't care because to me she should go free of being the hero of that part, even I believe if someone murder the sex offender of being rape and she was attack, she should never go to jail and she did for protection!!!

But finally in my own words, 2 legal immgrant cross the border through New Mexico even yes Arizona is next to New Mexico even a drunk person could had killed Bailey even there was casino in the place too, even this whole thing is a mess. No one is wrong? I go with my own way of innocent and I believe 2 legal immgrant killed Durran Bailey and it were I stand and here is a wonderful article and enjoy reading it!!!

http://injusticecentral.blogspot.com/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:16 am

Samson wrote:A further comment

October 26 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Time of Death was the key issue of this hearing, but it is only one of many key issues in this travesty of justice. Lobato was excluded from all the physical crime scene evidence. Today’s advanced DNA testing could give complete DNA profiles of the killer(s) who left cigarette butts inside the plastic they wrapped the victim’s body in. Las Vegas DA Wolfson won’t allow the testing even though the Innocence Project has offered to pay for it.

To Sam

Steve Wofson won't allow it, is that he telling us the evidence was crush and it was a hard example of the evidence. It not about the cigarette butts inside the plastic. They wrapped the victim body. What I think is that they didn't look smart enough even they got to test the evidence even the innocent project has offered to pay for it. I don't know care who pay what? What I care for is tested even that the goal and beside if evidence does point to the culprit, and not Kirstin Lobato even Kristin Lobato was not at the crime scene at all!!!

But Steve is wrong the time of death is night time, even the police was there when they talked to Diane Parker first because she rush in to refuse and she tell them I know the guy, even that was odd in the begining of the crime scene. But 2 month is in the work of time. But Kirstin said: She was rape and the detective tell her that her rapper is Duran Bailey and they use that part of a lied not show evidence even she so far she gave a different story. One of her attorney name Phil Kohn think it was gum? But I disagree why ? Because Steve never gave the evidence to be tested. Here is that article!!!

http://news3lv.com/news/local/tonight-a ... the-desert

If you really want to know what should had been tested was the candy bar and here is that poof right now!!!

They didn't do anything. What Steve did was just the penis of the body, not around it. There had been other pieces even a shoe size as well and they never tested the size of show or evidence. I truly think Steve Wofson mess up big time of not looking into a piece of evidence and not understand it!!!

I also like to point out the trash bag too, even they only did the body not a trash bag or the Twix candy bar wrapper. They ignore that part even it would made a huge deal of that part and it would had been the real killer, of who committed this crime scene!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:40 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I got some great news that an innocent man got his freedom today of being wrongful accuse of murder and it all started since 1992 and the justice system finally let him go free even he was wrongful convicted of crime and his name is Fred Steese's it shows that he was telling his innocent and even the governor was proving it as well and this is the article and enjoy reading it!!!

https://www.propublica.org/article/fred ... -our-story

Now it is Kirstin turn and I hope she gets her freedom of innocent and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Samson » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Hey everyone, I got some great news that an innocent man got his freedom today of being wrongful accuse of murder and it all started since 1992 and the justice system finally let him go free even he was wrongful convicted of crime and his name is Fred Steese's it shows that he was telling his innocent and even the governor was proving it as well and this is the article and enjoy reading it!!!

Now it is Kirstin turn and I hope she gets her freedom of innocent and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Great story Tom, it shows how the public don't deal comfortably with exonerations. I have seen it enough times in New Zealand, polls years later reveal that the simple fact of a prosecution poisons the well, we must attack the root cause, which is the initial prosecution of the innocent.
I hope the judge in Kirstin's case has matured emotionally in 7 years, maybe she has children, maybe she does understand that justice does not always follow a legal model that Scalia promoted.
Samson

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:15 am

Samson wrote:

Great story Tom, it shows how the public don't deal comfortably with exonerations. I have seen it enough times in New Zealand, polls years later reveal that the simple fact of a prosecution poisons the well, we must attack the root cause, which is the initial prosecution of the innocent.

I hope the judge in Kirstin's case has matured emotionally in 7 years, maybe she has children, maybe she does understand that justice does not always follow a legal model that Scalia promoted.

To Sam & Bruce

Your welcome Sam and I hope Bruce does read that article too even we do got to do something, even I am not perfect, but with the case of law is important. I know my dad did do criminal law from September 1966 law school to 70 and he became a DA until he take an important case that was a true story into a documentary if I can find it. My dad was the Prosecutor in that case and it was a rape boarder case of crossing the boarder in Detroit to Canada and he did the case and won even after the case was over. 30yrs later she was going to do a documentary of her story and my dad declined to not to do it with her, even he was shock of seeing Lucky wanted to do it, even my dad hated his boss of why he never liked him, even he was trying to scary my dad, even he was strict and 10yrs later my dad change his faith to become a defense attorney instead and started with civil law cases of civil law in the 80's in Amherst MA, and then in 1990 he went to Springfeild Ma doing drug cases and then murder cases from 1990-95 he stopped to do murder cases and only did drug cases in 1995-2014 in 2014 he wanted to move to Worcester MA with the 3 of us in that arena and then last Christmas 2016 he got pancreatic cancer and he fight it for 10 month until last October 26 he got sick again and we thought the cancer was gone. No it was not gone he got it back and it worst even his stomach is damage and he not going to live long, even he going to died soon in November or December of 2017. I love my dad very much even I am going to miss him very much.

If Kirstin gets her freedom tomorrow, that will be super and there something bothering me, of another woman who praying too even just like Kirstin and I look at her even she has blonde hair and it look like she fighting for her innocent even I am not sure what she charge with even if it is murder, and if this is a case of murder, let check it out and here is that picture of her praying, just like Kirstin Lobato, sitting on the third seat!!!

And talk to you soon Sam!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Samson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 am

ScifiTom wrote:
Samson wrote:

To Sam & Bruce

Your welcome Sam and I hope Bruce does read that article too even we do got to do something, even I am not perfect, but with the case of law is important. I know my dad did do criminal law from September 1966 law school to 70 and he became a DA until he take an important case that was a true story into a documentary if I can find it. My dad was the Prosecutor in that case and it was a rape boarder case of crossing the boarder in Detroit to Canada and he did the case and won even after the case was over. 30yrs later she was going to do a documentary of her story and my dad declined to not to do it with her, even he was shock of seeing Lucky wanted to do it, even my dad hated his boss of why he never liked him, even he was trying to scary my dad, even he was strict and 10yrs later my dad change his faith to become a defense attorney instead and started with civil law cases of civil law in the 80's in Amherst MA, and then in 1990 he went to Springfeild Ma doing drug cases and then murder cases from 1990-95 he stopped to do murder cases and only did drug cases in 1995-2014 in 2014 he wanted to move to Worcester MA with the 3 of us in that arena and then last Christmas 2016 he got pancreatic cancer and he fight it for 10 month until last October 26 he got sick again and we thought the cancer was gone. No it was not gone he got it back and it worst even his stomach is damage and he not going to live long, even he going to died soon in November or December of 2017. I love my dad very much even I am going to miss him very much.

If Kirstin gets her freedom tomorrow, that will be super and there something bothering me, of another woman who praying too even just like Kirstin and I look at her even she has blonde hair and it look like she fighting for her innocent even I am not sure what she charge with even if it is murder, and if this is a case of murder, let check it out and here is that picture of her praying, just like Kirstin Lobato, sitting on the third seat!!!

And talk to you soon Sam!!!

Tom, are you saying your dad prosecuted a case where he won but the accused was innocent? Or that there is a good chance the accused was innocent? What does your dad really think now? You say he is unwell, but any insight is of great interest. Your dad was part of a system that compells people to conform, this is how general employment works.
I am sure interested in how you see this complicated world.
Samson

Postby Bruce Fischer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Kirstin Blaise Lobato has been put through complete hell. I am hoping for the best today.
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Annella » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Bruce Fischer wrote:Kirstin Blaise Lobato has been put through complete hell. I am hoping for the best today.

I have everything crossed that today will see an end to that Hell! What is taking so long!!
'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 am

Annella wrote:
Bruce Fischer wrote:Kirstin Blaise Lobato has been put through complete hell. I am hoping for the best today.

I have everything crossed that today will see an end to that Hell! What is taking so long!!

To Bruce & Anne

Thanks Bruce & Anne, even I still have no clue what is taking so long even there had never been a decision for this long even I we got to wait until Michelle annouce it today even I do know that the Judge did in fact e-mail it last night, and we had no word. So we just got to wait longer!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:28 am

Samson wrote:Tom, are you saying your dad prosecuted a case where he won but the accused was innocent? Or that there is a good chance the accused was innocent? What does your dad really think now? You say he is unwell, but any insight is of great interest. Your dad was part of a system that compells people to conform, this is how general employment works.
I am sure interested in how you see this complicated world.

To Sam

Hey Sam let me explain myself again, even my grammar is not good. My dad was a Prosecutor who but bad guys away from prison if they were innocent, even he was a DA into that case and he did cases in the past tense of law through great interest. As knowing I am learning even no one is perfect. But the world is compells. I might know what it means. But the way I learn law is by reading a novel, and yes I know it not the best way of saying hey TMJ goes to Barnes and Noble to read novel into law of learning law.It my way of living and yes some people my think I am sick or weird of why I am different, even why am I a monster. It hard for me into that way and talk to you soon Sam!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing we are not sure when is Stefany Milies will make her decision. I make a promise to update that promise soon as possible even. I really only want Kirstin Lobato to be exaggerated, even I want no trial even people are saying silly things of crime wave even Kirstin is 1,000 percent innocent and it plan nonsense to restart a trial even it better off to free her instead even that what really count and this case was a mess of being wrongful conviction of crime and here is that link right now of a Fox 5 news!!!

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36845333 ... -las-vegas
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Samson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Consider the same prosecutor is in the driving seat, the prosecutor of whom it was said

"DiGiacomo made at least 123 “false, fabricated, and/or improper prosecution statements during [] closing arguments that were used as a substitute for evidence of [Ms. Lobato’s] guilt the prosecution did not introduce during the trial …” [Ground 70]
The sheer magnitude of the lying and deceitful behavior by Kephart and DiGiacomo detailed in Ms. Lobato’s petition can be considered shocking — and particularly so when it is considered her lawyers were so asleep at the wheel during her trial that they failed to make a single objection to any of that misconduct."

https://www.groundreport.com/kirstin-lo ... as-ruling/

These cases could be resolved much more quickly if a new prosecutor was required to make a case. In the Lobato case, no one would be prepared to do so, since the evidence proves she is innocent.
I see DiGiacomo and Stefany Miller as being on trial here. Let us see what sort of human being Miller is, this is a settled matter in the case of DiGiacomo. She is an evil woman.
Samson

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:21 pm

To everyone

As knowing it had now been 4 days and still no decision of what will be Judge Stefany Miles decision if she going with a new trial, or exaggerate. or denied the case. But one of Kirstin Lobato support said that the Judge might go this and it possible that it could be true in real life form and here what he said!!!

The judge has to answer two questions from the NV Supreme Court: 1) Was there ineffective assistance of counsel? 2) Does Kirstin have freestanding actual innocence claims (such claims are not currently recognized in Nevada)?

So, the judge ordered that the two issues be bifurcated, or separated, and argued at different hearings. The easy issue to argue is ineffective assistance. There's a road map and everyone knows what the standard is and looks like. The remedy for ineffective assistance is a new trial. So, in my legal opinion, if the judge goes her way, she gets a new trial and her freestanding actual innocence claims are moot. If the judge does not go her way, she should get a second evidentiary hearing to argue her freestanding actual innocence claims. The remedy there is a mystery.

So will the Judge go this way and it now has been 4 days and still no words! Judge Stefany Miles decision will be soon enough!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Samson » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 am

This delay suggests Kirstin is going to have more hearings.
Tom, you are doing a great job keeping us informed.
Samson

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Samson wrote:This delay suggests Kirstin is going to have more hearings.
Tom, you are doing a great job keeping us informed.

To Sam

Thanks Sam, even it had been a long day even I really wanted Kirstin Lobato to be home before the holiday and as knowing it is Thanksgiving Day and I actually thought we were going to have a decision on the Judge today. But no we aren't going to have anything. It like the Judge Stefany Miles is just having a hard time of not making her mind up. She said: I want to be fair!!!

Well if you wanted to be fair, just make up your mind and stop tweeting your finger!!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Sooner or later we are never going to get an answer. it like that Thanksgiving Movie!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Cautiously optimistic about the delay. The longer the judge thinks about this the more likely she is to go our way.
erasmus44

Re: Kirstin Blaise Lobato

Postby teide81 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:11 am

Sarah wrote:Update: The DA, DNA and the Kirstin Lobato murder case

http://www.lasvegascitylife.com/section ... -case.html

This link no longer works. The one that does is https://www.lvcriminaldefense.com/updat ... rder-case/ :geek:
teide81

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

erasmus44 wrote:Cautiously optimistic about the delay. The longer the judge thinks about this the more likely she is to go our way.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus, I hope you are right and I pray for god one day the Judge does go this way, even I take it very seriously of criminal law, even I take action into freeing the innocent 5 and the world can sue me, even I support the innocent 5 into a very good reason and it is a huge mess of these 5 people are being wrongful convicted of murder and it is an outrage of crimes and it shame that we must free the innocent 5, even I can care less what everyone thinking right now of the mess and how terrible it is of being wrongful convicted of murder and now the Judge is going to make a decision at the end of December 26-29 of 2017. I am praying for her innocent and she will be set free of this wrongful crime and she will be set free!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:03 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I want to say Thank You Justice Denied for this wonderful video of now you can get some :popcorn: and watch: Kirstin Lobato Court Room and each video is 3 hours and 15-30mins long even yes I am going to watch this right now today & tomorrow while eating some popcorn!!!

http://justicedenied.org/lobatohearing_oct2017.html
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:26 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, as of today I am going to talk about each case on different days from 12/4/17-12/8/17. While I will be watching each video on 7pm while I will talk about it 9pm. But I won't be watching to long even tell detail on each part of what I think! As knowing I am going to get zero responds as well. I know no one want to reply to me as well. But anyway here are of what I have to say on each part in the color of red!!!

In the begining of trial of Kirstin Lobato case it started off with retire David Venture who was the former retire of the case and he explain the homic side and the crime scene, even he explain the detail of 8 hours to 12 hours and as knowing the criminal defense did an ok job, even the Judge Stefany Miles was fair in it. But I think the defense should had ask about that candy bar of why I explain food ingredients into a court of law even he said: I can't give detail even the criminal defense never reason him, into that part. But did in fact play dirty. But the Prosecutor won why? Because she explain the motion of time. But it was good enough because she tried to mix the time of 6am to 10am and she wanted it into the morning even she doesn't seen the pattern was mix in the night, not by morning. So who won is hard to say even it a mix tan evidence even they never explain the candy wrapper into it!!!

In the second part of the 2nd client was odd of explaining the detail even the Judge wanted to explain once again with the defense and it was a shuffle into that part, when I love it, that the Prosecutor said: Your honor the criminal defense attorney has a minor into the court room and she defense said: Excuse me your honor she a law student into law school of learning the criminal and she my assant even the Judge confronted the Prosecutor and explain if she here to learn the law of crime wave, she has that right into a court of law. But 30 mins later the young student kindly went to far of playing shuffle, with the Prosecutor around 4:20pm to 4:40pm and she shouldn't do that with the Prosecutor even if the Prosecutor had the right to reject the law firm student. But she doesn't have that right unless it part of a pattern of court of law. So they shuffle against each other. But in the end of the case ended in 4:57pm when the Prosecutor decided your honor I don't have information right now and it getting late, even I got to go home, and the Judge went it off and said: Yes it is late and let end this tomorrow right now!!!

So tomorrow I will do day 2 of what my thoughts on this case and goodnight everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I am having a rough day of that last Sunday I lost my dad of going through console of losing a love one and it hurt me more then anything in the world even I love my dad so much and I care for him, so much and I am going to give you day 2 of right now and enjoy reading this and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Day 2: It all started of 2 client and the first client was unknown even he explain the body of Durran Bailey and every detail even he did an amazing job. The defense won the case out of no where even the poor Prosecutor really lost the cool of her proclaim attudie of not knowing criminal law. I love it even she argue with the client and the client was explaining every detail of the crime even step by step and then she start with the sun tan lotion. Are you kidding me? She goes with this way of saying Durran Bailey body was made with Sun tan lotion. Am I watching this or what am I watching right now!!!

Ok the 2nd client was like a geek guy of not much to pay attention even it was a geek world of him being a geek. So I couldn't tell what to choose even if they did the work. You got to prove it with the candy bar wrapper even it crystal clear of food ingredients and that is where we left off when we said goodbye to our 2nd client!!!

Day 3 will be soon enough even I am not sure when it going to be and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing I am going to get zero responds once again of being invisble today or forever, of why no one want to respond even I support the innocent of wrongful convicted of murder and today is day 3 and here you go of what I got to say about day 3 and enjoy reading it!!!

Day 3: It all started of a for dentist of being a detective of some per person who believe that Kirstin case was Homicide even sure it could work that way even let face it.
That the police or detective won't listen?
Why TMJ? Why? Because when you see a picture of crime scene. Well let me show you a picture of that right now!!!

This picture is only protected by the police even they want to ignore us and some silly detective will think A) He has a smile face or B) He doesn't care about criminal law. Or C) If he was nice to the innocent I will let him pass by!!!

To get to the whole point of the story or not the story? What am I saying to you is this that a case is not to cross over unless you read the novel of law. Sure I say that into of going to the famous book store: Barnes and Noble. But is it? You be the judge on that one, because I go with my own guts of law even I take action just like my Father before me, and why else would I care for the innocent!!!

Thank you for reading this and stay tune for Day 4 tomorrow & Day 5 to end it all for once in a life time and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone today I watched day 4 of inside Kirstin Lobato courtroom case and oh boy it was funny of seeing someone inside the picture frame of saying: Cheese your on camera even that what happen today. But here what happen and enjoy reading this!!!

I couldn't do my color today, so here it is into highlight unless there something wrong with Bruce fixing it. But anyway it first started off by Ms Worrell's and I didn't do much to watch her even I just went blah, blah, blah into it even if it was good, anyway. Oh well I might just miss it, even 2nd is Ms Potkin. But the Prosecutor got cocky of sundley and she wanted to be honesty with Ms Potkin works of why she explain that part even sure something :jaw-dropping: shocking happen!!!

She was taking pictures after pictures even she never got stopped by a Judge. I know the Judge never talked to her or she was going and going and going and still going of saying Ms Potkin it time to smile your camera even it was like picture after picture. I had no clue what this was even I was amaze that the Judge never stop her. I know a lot of time Judges see someone who take pictures your going to be stop no matter what even Judge Milies never stopped her even I was pretty amaze by it, even I wonder why? Is there a light ball on right!!!

So this is all I have to say right now, until tonight will be my final day of Kirstin Lobato case of Day 5 and see what happen tonight after I finish watching Hell Kitchen tonight at 8pm eastern time zone and then I am going to watch the final episode for an hour and then at 10pm I will close this case of what will be the verdict of the out come and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Previous

Return to Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case