Stop the Execution of Darlie Routier

Stop the Execution of Darlie Routier

Postby Sarah » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Sarah
Site Admin

Re: Stop the Execution of Darlie Routier

Postby Kaosium » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:36 pm

She suffered the trauma of having been awakened by an intruder who slit her throat. This unknown assailant also stabbed her two boys sleeping next to her. Darlie's 911 call is chilling and horrific. Stricken with panic, fear, and the shock of having to watch the life drain out of the bodies of her two small boys, she nearly bled to death waiting for help to arrive. And to make matters worse, she was tried, convicted and sentenced to death based on the testimony of Tom Bevel, a hired bloodstain pattern expert. Bevel testified that he magnified small patterns of stains on the mother's nightshirt that he interpreted as “cast-off” patterns, which to him suggested that it was the mother who wielded the knife that killed her two children.

This is heartbreaking.

To think these charlatans like this Bevel clown get away with this and destroy the lives of innocent victims like Darlie Routier.
"Honi soit qui mal y pense."
Kaosium

Postby Grayhawker » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 pm

I signed.

Does Texas really want to risk another discovery after the fact that they executed an innocence person? Especially for a case with so many questions?
Paolo Micheli stated with regard to Amanda and Raffaele: "We do not need evidence, common sense and logic tell us that they dated each other to commit this crime."
Grayhawker

Postby Kaosium » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Grayhawker wrote:

I signed.

Does Texas really want to risk another discovery after the fact that they executed an innocence person? Especially for a case with so many questions?

Oops, forgot to say I signed as well.
"Honi soit qui mal y pense."
Kaosium

Postby pmop57 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Kaosium wrote:
Grayhawker wrote:

I signed.

Oops, forgot to say I signed as well.

Signed!
pmop57

Postby roteoctober » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm

I already signed some time ago.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby LarryK » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 am

The brain is not configured in a way that makes obedience through logical, language-based propositions possible during distress and suffering. -- James Wilder, "Neurotheology and the Life Model"
LarryK

Postby corruptnotblind » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Signed it. It has been nearly 3 years since the court ordered DNA testing. That is completely ridiculous.
corruptnotblind

Postby Clive Wismayer » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:40 am

Must have signed this ages ago. Outrageous case.
Clive Wismayer

Postby Grayhawker » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:51 pm

I have not seen any news on this lately. Have not actually gone and searched for anything.

I wonder if a few of the other cases will grab the attention of IIP more now that Amanda's case is essentially over.
Paolo Micheli stated with regard to Amanda and Raffaele: "We do not need evidence, common sense and logic tell us that they dated each other to commit this crime."
Grayhawker

Postby giannad » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

I have my doubts about her being guilty this case had so much media attention and was attacked in so many ways its hard after all this time to decipher the truth. I do believexthose involved in making sure she was prosecuted hid facts and i believe nobody involved wants to admit they were wrong their reputation and career is much more important to them then a womans life. She certainly acted in ways that made her seem guilty but that to me isnt enough, the silly string and the grave seems to be one of the biggest factors for her conviction. I personaly cant see myself doing that i probably wouldnt be able to function if it were my kids but thats just me. I hope they can eliminate her death sentance and just let her finish out her time there, i seriously doubt she could hope for anything better.
giannad

Postby LarryK » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 am

I certainly hope for her release. We just saw Debra Milke released after 22 years on death row!
The brain is not configured in a way that makes obedience through logical, language-based propositions possible during distress and suffering. -- James Wilder, "Neurotheology and the Life Model"
LarryK

Postby Grayhawker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:31 am

You have to see her wounds and you will think there isn't anyway someone could self-inflict them. Then you have to look at all the video concerning the funeral, not just the short clip of the sillystring "celebration".

Finally, there are just a few simple issues that really tip the believability of the prosecution's case into the untruthful department - the time of death, 911 call and arrival of paramedics and the prosecutions claim to have time to do extensive clean up and plant a sock half a football field away.

Then there is the misrepresentation of the crime scene. It is all very familiar with supporters of Amanda Knox.

You will really begin to wonder if there are ANY honest prosecutors with any integrity, especially in Texas. Geesh, what is it about Texas prosecutors?

To advocate someone sit in prison for years, while innocent, just because it is simplier is not a solutoin to wrongful convictions. If four years was too long for Amanda, 20 years for Darlie is a crime by society.
Grayhawker

Postby LarryK » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:41 am

Here is a new petition. Please sign it even if you have signed other petitions for Darlie before.

https://www.change.org/p/dallas-da-susa ... utier-case
LarryK

Return to Petitions