Mystery Woman

Mystery Woman

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, today is August 10, 2013 and I remember seeing this movie so many times even I watched it again and the name of the movie is called: Nancy Drew and it about Nancy is on a case of an unknown woman who has been murder 25years ago even it was the year 2007-1982, even now it has been 31years ago of this crime, even her name is Dehlia Draycott and the case was in CA. So here a picture of it!!!

But I remember something long time ago, of this famous case of crime, with Dennis the Captin, Robert Wagner, Christopher Walken and who murder Natalie Wood? The crime happen in 1981. Brainstorm is the final movie even something is adding or not adding at all. So this is a real case of crime and here is a picture of Natalie Wood!!!

So would this be a same case of crime, into a movie. It look so real in a way, just picture Dehlia Draycott into Natalie Wood, and does it sound a same of crime, into a way. I am only guessing, in a way, but I did enjoy this movie so much that in the endding Nancy said: I am ready for my next case called: The Loch Ness Monster, and here that picture right now!!!

So now this is a disscussion I can talk about into mystery of crime and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free the Innocence 2

Free: Kirstin Lobato Las Vegas NV & Dusty Turner Norfolk VA
ScifiTom

Re: Mystery Woman

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 am

Bump

It ok no responds of crime. Sure maybe no one saw the movie, called: Nancy Drew and here the picture of that movie!!!

As knowing Emma Robert sure did do another crime wave movie of julies stuff well like a neckless or pear, of crime, into a stunt of gangs theft, and I saw the movie so many times, and I do have it on dvd as well and I will put it on my list to watch this Friday night of TGIF night. But here the picture of that dvd too!!!

So this is another good movie to watch as well and and go rent it right now, and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, today is September 6, 2013 and still no word yet, of case, even it has been update of crime wave that Natalie Wood was murder since 1981, even after so much, I truly believe that the only person guilty is Dennis the Captain even Robert Wagner, has nothing to do with this case period and Christopher Walker is innocent too, I just don't like that Captain in a way, he said he want to re open the case and now there something werid about this Dennis man even why? Does he want it open? I haven't have a clue or did he do the crime, of breaking the law, and here the link and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 99950.html
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Dougm » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi Tom. Yes, the Natalie Wood death is still somewhat a mystery, and the authorities in Los Angeles have reopened the case.

Whenever a healthy person falls out of a boat and drowns, it is a bit mysterious as to why, and her case has a lot of unanswered questions, it seems. I just don't think we will ever know what happened unless there is new testimony from someone who saw what happened. It is interesting though.

Have a good one, Tom!
When you berate someone and push them and confuse them and lie to them and convince them that they're wrong you're not finding the truth.

Amanda Knox
Dougm

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Dougm wrote:Hi Tom. Yes, the Natalie Wood death is still somewhat a mystery, and the authorities in Los Angeles have reopened the case.

Whenever a healthy person falls out of a boat and drowns, it is a bit mysterious as to why, and her case has a lot of unanswered questions, it seems. I just don't think we will ever know what happened unless there is new testimony from someone who saw what happened. It is interesting though.

Have a good one, Tom!

To Doug M.

Thanks Doug M. It still a mystery to me in so many ways. I am trying to solve this mystery, if she was murder, or did she drown into that pool. So much into this francise history, of the past and did you notice that the famous June 2007 film Nancy Drew went after the real Natlie Wood, into calling it Dracy McCoy. It seem odd to me into this miss, and why did they do that? I haven't had a clue, for it. But anyway right now I am trying to shine the light of a new era and trying to put the pieces togeither, of this mystery puzzlie. I love cold hollywood cases of unsolved through unsolved mystery. It means of what I love and how I enjoy watching it, and here is a video documentary of Natlie Wood and enjoy watching it!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby couldbeher » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi Tom, I have also discussed the Natalie Wood death with others. I think there is just no proof of anything other than an accident. I agree that the captain is suspicious. He kept insinuating foul play, but when pressed for a clear answer, he would say it was for the police to decide.
Everyone likes a good murder mystery, but people fail to realize that this was a real person, with a real family that mourn her loss. I think reopening the case without any proof was rather painful to her family.
couldbeher

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 pm

couldbeher wrote:Hi Tom, I have also discussed the Natalie Wood death with others. I think there is just no proof of anything other than an accident. I agree that the captain is suspicious. He kept insinuating foul play, but when pressed for a clear answer, he would say it was for the police to decide.
Everyone likes a good murder mystery, but people fail to realize that this was a real person, with a real family that mourn her loss. I think reopening the case without any proof was rather painful to her family.

To Beher

Thank you Beher, even I do love a good murder mystery all the time even I enjoy reading one a lot of time. But 2 things bother me, into this case even 2 parts, and I don't understand why? What? & How? All of this proclaim into 2 people and one is the Captain name Dennis he very suspicious and why did he open his mouth on the Today show, for some reason it like he being a prime subject of confessing to the crime, and it like he just getting away from murder. But another thing that bother me is: The director is the killer? What I mean is that this director might not had nothing to do with the crime, even he wanted to make the movie: So when I watched Nancy Drew in theater mid June of mid 20's in 2007 and lucked the movie wasn't pack it only had 7 people inside the movie theater, even me, my friend Jay & my brother in law, 3 teenage girls and 1 senior citenzen woman, in her 70's even after the movie was over. I typed the woman actress and it was not a real actress, but she pro-claim it 25yrs ago, and when I counted a real actress who was murder 26. I slient the 6 and change it to a five of say, let say they film the movie 2006 instead and it was produce in 2007 and why would a director want to film this movie, to go after Robert fredericks for some reason, even is it making sense or no sense at all? But after Nancy solve the case. She want to go after the Loch ness monster of a true real story that never been solved in so many ways, of long time ago!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:21 am

To everyone

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and today I wanted to talk about this case all day into the holidays of Natalie Wood, even why not it her day and she dissevered it for a very good reason and here is a picture of her into Miracle on 34th street!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Bump

Hey everyone, I just found out right now, that there is going to be a movie of Natalie Wood and it going to have Robert Blake even, they are forgetting the most important part, in the movie, and that is Dennis the Captin even hello we got a captin on the run and now are we talking this into a works, and it look like the movie is coming soon even I believe it will be out of Winter 2014 and here the official link and I never saw it coming soon to a theater near you!!!

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ ... e-20140124

Wait a min it, his name is Robert Wagner, why blake? So this is a case of true crime!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Bump Again

Hey everyone, I am going to use my kindle of audio style through listening a book of crime and I found this one and I am going to listen through it into an audio tape of crime and here is the picture it and yes I am still following and learning this case step by step and I would love to solve this case if it is still cold of the unknown mystery!!!

Feel free to respond soon and let make more discussion on this case of unsolved and it something in the works and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 pm

To everyone

Bump again, if that is the answer I am looking for into a mystery of crime, even why? what? who & how? Of what I mean? It is a huge clue of this movie and here is the video of that movie, and I will explain every detail of why I am so odd going into this movie, even it hits me in a shocking way, and here are the video and my reasons as well!!!

Watch on youtube.com

What is bothering with this movie.

1st reason: It has a plot of 25years ago even it was made in 2007 and it 25 years was 1982. So let subtract 1year of 2006-1981 and that was the year of Natlie Wood, death of murder and it was Nancy Drew case!!!

2nd reason: Hollywood of movies. So was Natlie Wood like Dehlia Draycott! One was fake and the other was real!!!

3rd reason: They both had 2 boyfriend even one was the killer and the other wasn't the killer? Just like Robert Wagner & Christopher Walken!!!

4th reason: Did Natlie Wood had a daughter. I must have to check that out even it was base into the film of the movie.

5th reason: How to end it all, even in Nancy Drew: There was something was done in the ending of a film or one of the movies of a saving loan of money. But did Natlie Wood has a loan into a movie business. That what bother me in the most parts!!!

6th reason: How to play a game of the helping hand and how did she do it, even look at it, Emma Roberts did in fact play a charceter of being like Nancy and let follow the clues!!!

Movie: In the beginning she solve another case and her dad wanted her stop even she was going to stop but she not stopping of going after the biggest crime of murder mystery. Then she play a game with her dad even on & off switch, of that part. You also notice some of the codes of hidden ways and tricks of magical cupcake into a working process as well, even the ending is a shocking surprise of who is the killer? Plus a special Died Hard movie is in the works of being a director into Hollywood does go terrible wrong of how Nancy play detectives as well!!!

So please if you haven't seen the movie, please look forward of the clues of what I am talking about and please respond, even I am still on this case of trying to solve cold case of mystery!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 am

Bump Again

As knowing I am still getting zero responds of this case, even it still a talk of discussion for me, in another way, of another movie trailer. So let say how a murder case can become into a group of gangs and jewel theft of crime wave of criminal law and this is the best example of it, that this movie is the best even it shows, a lot of tense and heat, into a crime wave, and it is a must see movie!!!

Watch on youtube.com

This movie explain very good tense and detail even it about gangs and the victim of mystery woman being involved of crime or being mix up even it never turn out good enough or does it. We have to wait and see to watch the movie of why it should be solved, even. I am sorry to mix tane the verson of crime wave law. I am only trying to call this Mystery Woman. But sometimes I might need to change the phrase for it, in anyterm. But right now I will wait until this weekend for a respond until this Friday you can rent this movie and go see it, or put it into your netflick.com film and rent it and go watch it, this weekend of why the good taste of crime, even it something to watch into excellent spoof of law and more talk about this later this weekend of TGIF of Thanks goodness it Friday. I will return of talking more about this of Mystery Woman, and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Bump Again

I know what your thinking of right now that WHAT THE HELL TMJ? I know that I bump again even I am trying to act more of why is the mystery woman is being involved of gang member even yes this happen into a movie called: Havoc and yes Anne Hathaway did the fact of that movie and here is the picture of it!!!

This show very tense proof of goodness sake of why the gangs or some type of gangs are being into a mystery woman to become connected of murder or no murder at all, either way counts even yes I am termed to talks of talks of innocent even I take it very serious into criminal law. But I want the good inside of innocent as well, into good way and maybe you can think about it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

And P S please respond even I don't want to do another bump again of talking to myself over so many times in the millions ways of talking to myself!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Bump Again

As knowing I made a promise since into another thread of explaining why I need to bring the media into this, of solving this case and like promises. It going to happen and how am I going to do it. We all need good clues even good evidence of why is Roger Wagner is innocent into this crime, and why is their not showing of catching the killer. It crystal clear the killer is on the run of case and here is a picture of that person right now!!!

Is he the killer? Yes my friend he is, even he amitted of saying the word even no Roger never told anyone, even it might had been an accident, of her falling ill into the yacht of crime into death, even Dennis why are their fear behind your eyes. You open your mouth and that not a good thing to do, even your hiding your guilt over murder that you committed the crime scene, and tried to frame Roger for it!!!

Watch on youtube.com

Will this case every be solved even for me, the time is now to solve this case, and I am willing to prove my own wits of proof to show why Dennis is the killer, of trying to hurt Roger Wagner career period!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby McGirr » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:56 am

Veronica Guerin - A true story

Watch on youtube.com

You will like this SciFi Tom.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby McGirr » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:25 pm

To McGirr

Thanks McGirr, and you can't allow someone to drown even I just think Robert Wagner never knew what happen, even I truly believe his innocent. But with the Captain, I would agree with him into manslaughter, but mostly I agree he should be in jail for murder because I truly think the Captain is guilty as charge. But anyway I am going to the thread, and check it out right now see what you say and talk to you soon McGirr!!!

Hi Scifi Tom

There is a law in a few states where it is a misdeameanour not to go to the aid of someone in distress, and in my country and many other ocuntries there is no law compelling me to go to aid of someone in distress other than a child. In maritime law i am sure it is more complex.

It is entirely possible he let his wife drown, but is not guilty of any crime. The ships captain however would be under lawful duty to save her so would be guilty.

If anyone killed her it was most likely Wagner. He lied about arguing with her but later admitted they had a row soon before she drowned.
The captain lied about it too, so that indicates that he was implicit in covering it up.

Therefore it is possible that Wagner really left her to drown and told the captain to leave her be and thereafter the captain was worried it would be his fault if it was discovered she was left to drown. the captain would have been the one prosecuted. the captain may not have known she was in such serious peril but it was still his responsibility.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 pm

McGirr wrote:Veronica Guerin - A true story

Watch on youtube.com

To McGirr

Thank you McGirr, and yes I did put this into my netflick.com film and I am willing to rent this and I am willing to get this later this weekend, and I will watch it this Friday and thanks for the information and talk to you soon McGirr!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby McGirr » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
McGirr wrote:Veronica Guerin - A true story

Watch on youtube.com

To McGirr

Thank you McGirr, and yes I did put this into my netflick.com film and I am willing to rent this and I am willing to get this later this weekend, and I will watch it this Friday and thanks for the information and talk to you soon McGirr!!!

No Need, here is a copy to the movie, just hit play.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/1CVCL3F5GQ5CCW00
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 pm

McGirr wrote:
To McGirr

Thanks McGirr, and you can't allow someone to drown even I just think Robert Wagner never knew what happen, even I truly believe his innocent. But with the Captain, I would agree with him into manslaughter, but mostly I agree he should be in jail for murder because I truly think the Captain is guilty as charge. But anyway I am going to the thread, and check it out right now see what you say and talk to you soon McGirr!!!

Hi Scifi Tom

There is a law in a few states where it is a misdeameanour not to go to the aid of someone in distress, and in my country and many other ocuntries there is no law compelling me to go to aid of someone in distress other than a child. In maritime law i am sure it is more complex.

It is entirely possible he let his wife drown, but is not guilty of any crime. The ships captain however would be under lawful duty to save her so would be guilty.

If anyone killed her it was most likely Wagner. He lied about arguing with her but later admitted they had a row soon before she drowned.
The captain lied about it too, so that indicates that he was implicit in covering it up.

Therefore it is possible that Wagner really left her to drown and told the captain to leave her be and thereafter the captain was worried it would be his fault if it was discovered she was left to drown. the captain would have been the one prosecuted. the captain may not have known she was in such serious peril but it was still his responsibility.

To McGirr

That is true that Wagner left her. But I really think he loved her even I think he wouldn't wanted her to drown, in anyway. But in the beginning of my thread, I also ask did they every ask them to make a movie for Natile Wood, because McGirr have you ever saw Nancy Drew? Because it really like Natlie Wood into murder, but it play by a different type of a different character and the whole movie is pretty catching into an act and into the ending as well. She said: My next mystery is to solve the Loch ness monster. The whole story is about a woman name Dehlia Draycott who has been murder 25years ago and Nancy goes after the story and tried to solve the case, and while I tied pieces, the whole person legal directed this movie well like Natlie Wood and I assume none of the case of never wanted a movie decaded to Natlie Wood, even it was legal shown in movie theaters and I did saw it inside a movie theater 2 times and stun of seeing it, and I ask myself why? Did this happen. I honesty don't know why? But it seem a lot of times it happens into crime even it seem so odd of why the producer film the movie, into making it look like Natile Wood, in some way. But they didn't had the right character even 2 of them, even no captain in it. But I always love in the ending that Nancy said: Something has the last part of the film is a legal file or money fortune. So what if or ever did Natlie Wood had a child of being adopted even it was never meant. But that wouldn't make sense would it. I am not sure anyway, unless I am only guessing into some clues of ways. I don't want to confuse anyone. I just think the movie or the way she murder sound like unsolved even it sound solved by 2 if it was Wagner. But I believe his innocent, even I am positive he loved her and he went back, to her. I know she dated someone else, even the way Robert talked on The View into his book. I really like it, and how sad he might had felted into hurt, or let go, in some way!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby McGirr » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:06 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
McGirr wrote:
To McGirr

Hi Scifi Tom

To McGirr

That is true that Wagner left her. But I really think he loved her even I think he wouldn't wanted her to drown, in anyway. But in the beginning of my thread, I also ask did they every ask them to make a movie for Natile Wood, because McGirr have you ever saw Nancy Drew? Because it really like Natlie Wood into murder, but it play by a different type of a different character and the whole movie is pretty catching into an act and into the ending as well. She said: My next mystery is to solve the Loch ness monster. The whole story is about a woman name Dehlia Draycott who has been murder 25years ago and Nancy goes after the story and tried to solve the case, and while I tied pieces, the whole person legal directed this movie well like Natlie Wood and I assume none of the case of never wanted a movie decaded to Natlie Wood, even it was legal shown in movie theaters and I did saw it inside a movie theater 2 times and stun of seeing it, and I ask myself why? Did this happen. I honesty don't know why? But it seem a lot of times it happens into crime even it seem so odd of why the producer film the movie, into making it look like Natile Wood, in some way. But they didn't had the right character even 2 of them, even no captain in it. But I always love in the ending that Nancy said: Something has the last part of the film is a legal file or money fortune. So what if or ever did Natlie Wood had a child of being adopted even it was never meant. But that wouldn't make sense would it. I am not sure anyway, unless I am only guessing into some clues of ways. I don't want to confuse anyone. I just think the movie or the way she murder sound like unsolved even it sound solved by 2 if it was Wagner. But I believe his innocent, even I am positive he loved her and he went back, to her. I know she dated someone else, even the way Robert talked on The View into his book. I really like it, and how sad he might had felted into hurt, or let go, in some way!!!

ha! ha! I would like to see you solve the Loch Ness monster.
I haven't seen Nancy Drew film, but i will watch it, so Dehlia Draycott is based on Natlie Wood and that sounds interesting but I doubt this is going to be very accurate because you say they don't have a captain in the movie but will be enjoyable movie. Thanks Scifi Tom
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm

To McGirr

Hey McGirr, I just saw Veronica Guerin, yesterday, and I thought it was pretty good, even I like it. Plus I am hoping you saw Nancy Drew. In the movie Veronica Guerin it was play by Cate Blanchett and she play a reporter and some of those other guys she interview gets really nasty and I love how she act her career, into an intense way. I really enjoy the movie and thank you for it and I love how she protect her kids and family and it was a good movie. I hope you get a chance to see Nancy Drew soon enough and what you think about it and talk to you soon McGirr!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just read something of a new article that Noah is one of Natile Wood movie, of her past, even it was called: The Search and it was suppose be a remake into Noah, and as knowing Emma Watson II was suppose to play the part of what Natile Wood play into the movie. So this is very interested to read and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.catholic.org/news/ae/movies/ ... p?id=54907
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

To everyone

Bump of another adventure of why I am the master mind to solve this case, even now I just found this link out of right now and here it is of Natlie Wood and enjoy watching it, even it still a case that will be solved or never will be solved, even yes: Come on Captain Dennis, we know you kill her even you open your mouth and I believe into the innocent of Robert Wagner, even he is innocent even he never wanted the world to know, of why the accident happen, even he got mad over you, Dennis and don't you remember it Dennis!!!

I am only guessing into this part of why I believe into my own way and here the link of the site and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/natalie-woods-fatal-voyage/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 am

Bump Again

Hey everyone, I just found this new link of a new book that just came out of Natlie Wood and here is the official link of that site, and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.franceinfo.fr/emission/le-ch ... 2014-08-25
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby McGirr » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:29 pm

ScifiTom wrote:Bump Again

Hey everyone, I just found this new link of a new book that just came out of Natlie Wood and here is the official link of that site, and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.franceinfo.fr/emission/le-ch ... 2014-08-25

I wonder will the book further unravel the mystery of her death! Her tragic death is an all too familiar theme in life, how acrimonious marriage sometimes takes away the dedication that loving relationships require. This was a terrible tragedy.

On November 29, 1981 near the island of Santa Catalina, California, died, buried, Natalie Wood, 43 years old. One of the most sulphurous Hollywood actresses inspired Géraldine Maillet for "Splendour".

There are not that men who have fantasized about Natalie Wood, Géraldine Maillet, who has not yet reached the age of the star burned when she disappears, is fascinated by the fate of a woman who revolutionized his time . Born white Russian parents who fled the Bolshevik revolution, Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko was the mid-40s, she began filmmaking at five years in the late 60s, a symbol of modern femininity, or vamp, or bimbo his mysterious charm.

This brunette with black eyes requires a unique style in terrible movies : Rebel Without a Cause, Splendor in the blood, Trespassing and the block buster musical West Side Story. She knows the glory, and finally fast enough decay. The cinema wants more, alcohol, drugs, nymphomania, Géraldine Maillet takes a terribly romantic character.

This is a wounded bird, and if she expresses her passion for life in excess, it pays, especially when Hollywood considers that it has more physical jobs.

Splendour is the name of the boat with her ​​husband, she left dozens of times, but to which it returns all the time and the story thus spends the night of his death. They are four, husband, Robert Wagner, Christopher Walken, the lover and Denis Davern, the captain, Natalie Wood also chewed. They drink a lot and not that there will probably never know how it goes overboard and Géraldine Maillet wrote in the skin of Natalie Wood when she drowned. A dazzling style, rock, sprinkled with curses and cries of despair, cut cut flashbacks of his career.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:35 am

To everyone

I have not done anything yet update into this case of mystery woman. So I will do an update soon enough, unless you can find something, new even I still blame Dennis the captain of opening his mouth, even he knew he was behind it all along and I was a :good: for Robert Wagner and I will look through something I can figure it out and that all I have to say and talk to you soon!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just got some new information, of that someone knew who killed: Natalie Wood. Uh oh Dennis the Captain, are you hiding right now? We know you open your mouth even you did say: I a mitted to see Natalie as of the last person who saw her. Oh if you saw her last. Then we know you killed Natalie, even why is their fear behind your eyes, and here the link of what Natalie sister have to say right now!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ss-killer/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Final Bump

Ok everyone, I promise of the bumping style. I know that I don't get many replies, of me doing this :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: to the world. But anyway I just found another teen mystery movie. I know it mystery, of crime wave. But it ok you don't have to see it, if you want to. But it really good if you are girly of mystery. So enjoy even yes it was only made for a girl. Sorry it a little dramatic into teen world. But here the link, and talk to you soon!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:48 am

ScifiTom wrote:Final Bump

Ok everyone, I promise of the bumping style. I know that I don't get many replies, of me doing this :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: to the world. But anyway I just found another teen mystery movie. I know it mystery, of crime wave. But it ok you don't have to see it, if you want to. But it really good if you are girly of mystery. So enjoy even yes it was only made for a girl. Sorry it a little dramatic into teen world. But here the link, and talk to you soon!!!

Watch on youtube.com

To everyone

But first I know that I shouldn't do this, but I just can't help myself. Why is it, that Amelia Girl not leaving me alone. I just don't get it. Beside the girl on your right hand top part, that is the future of her, and I am not kidding of it!!! ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: !TMJ not this again! I know! But it just a viral moment, of why it never end. I don't know why? How? Who? Or What on earth is coming through me!!!

Bump again even I know that I go out of my way to tried really hard to solved this big mystery case. Well yesterday they had Mircale on 34th street of when Natalie Wood, was perform of a girl and how wonderful she did it, into so many ways. Plus I also like to point out that, I found this article even I know it a stirring way, that this woman name Dr Glass, totally believe Robert Wagner is innocent even now National Equairezled just did, into another article of saying. Oh both men did it!!!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... -something

Has the media news lost it. Hello out there, don't you know? Dennis the Captain, still said: I was the last person who saw her, and he said it on the news and around the world. Hello it lead a big clue of him killing her. DUH!!!!!!!!!! Get your straight facts right news. My god do I have to do this to the media news :noway: :noway: :noway: I believe so!!!

But finally I am going to close this year of 2014 to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, of what I got under my selves for 2015 for this case of Mystery Woman, of how it can be solved and that all and enjoy your holiday everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, no words on to the case of Natalie Wood even I just found out information of another person and his name is Robert V. And here is that picture right now, and what he had to say about Natalie Wood and enjoy reading it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Last of "The MAGNIFICENT SEVEN", ROBERT VAUGHN dishes about his love affair with NATALIE WOOD!

When “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” met the “Girl from Zowie”, Robert, 82, says his heart went more than pitter patter.

In an emotional interview, Robert relived his most memorable Hollywood moment.

“In the 50s and 60s to have been a well-known actor in Hollywood, to have money in your pocket and be a bachelor was like having died and gone to heaven,” Vaughn said.

“I certainly had fun in heaven. I’d been out of college for 30 days and was doing a play in Los Angeles when I met Natalie.

“She was only 17 but very forceful. She said to my mother, “Is your son seeing anyone?”

“My mother, who was dazzled by movie stars, said, “Oh no, he’s very free,”” Robert recalled.

“So I began seeing her and (Natalie) introduced me to everyone in Hollywood. She’d say, “Better get Robert now before somebody else does.”

"She was seeing half a dozen other people at the time, including her future husband Robert Wagner and Dennis Hopper. She was. . . a well-known date in Hollywood – a loveable, well-known date. Nobody ever said a bad word about her.”

Robert said his affair with Natalie was cut short by being inducted into the army but he still owes his career and his heart to the sultry superstar.
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:51 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing I am not quitting yet of what on earth is wrong with this case, even now I am have heard new information that Natalie Wood boat is haunted into a movie. Oh please who wrote this. The person who wrote it is an New York equiaraz newspaper and as knowing I am not going to give you all detail, even I know there boat tour around through ship of haunted ship or some unknown horror, of crime. So even it to scary to watch. But if you want to know more, I will give you the information even it just like a Ny newspaper of unknown. Beside it made through of being sell through grocery store and that all I have to say. But no real important news of this case, and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:36 am

To everyone

Opps here I go again of another adventure :jaw-dropping: ::doh:: The fans Wrote: Not again TMJ of another adventure case :jaw-dropping: ::doh:: So today is the 81years of the Loch Ness Monster had never been solved, even now there this new video out. Well it came out in 2013 anyway and why not watch it right about now!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:34 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just found another article has been written and it still no mystery who committed the crime scene even if it was Christopher Walken even, Christopher Walken did some loving or hurting even it bother Rob Wagner, of unknown, and this Dennis the captain mess up a lot of time even Dennis remember Rob ask you where is she? But you new answer even you are the one who peeked to saw the action. Hmmmmmmmm are you the one with the bruises or are hiding something. You did open your mouth and you bring this up. So here the article and enjoy reading it!!!

P S this was posted on September 15, 2015 and talk to you soon everyone!!!
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/09/15/ ... nal,manual
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:05 pm

To everyone

Bump Again of 0000000 Zero responds even yes I am at it again of that I found something new right about now!!!

Yep everyone I am back again even I like I said: I found something new, even there a new movie called: The Other side of the wind

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069049/

Natalie Wood is listed there, but a lot of other celebrity too even some are already dead, even this might be a huge clue of the case!!!

P S please enjoy this video because it connected with Natalie Wood of Dracey cott!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby charlie_wilkes » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Natalie Wood was drunk and she fell in the water. People could hear her calling for help, but it was dark so they couldn't find her in time.

It's interesting though... some people can't accept that it was an accident. And of course nothing rules out the possibility of foul play. People interested in the Graswald case might want to look at the circumstances surrounding Natalie Wood's death, as a reference point.
charlie_wilkes

Postby Chris_Halkides » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 pm

The captain's story (that Natalie was shoved) is simply not credible. If she had been, he would have gone after her.
Chris_Halkides

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

charlie_wilkes wrote:Natalie Wood was drunk and she fell in the water. People could hear her calling for help, but it was dark so they couldn't find her in time.

It's interesting though... some people can't accept that it was an accident. And of course nothing rules out the possibility of foul play. People interested in the Graswald case might want to look at the circumstances surrounding Natalie Wood's death, as a reference point.

To Charlie

Hey Charlie, I do agree with you that she was drunk even she did in fact fell in the water. But someone could had heard her, even it was dark. But I also want to look into more clues, of some type with clues of her films, she did with works. Plus, I am going to tried to see if I can rent any of her movie, to see, or to watch if it has a clue!!!

Yes it is interesting that some people can't accept that part of if it was an accident. But I will look through in the Graswald case. But if Natalie Wood was drunk, would a pill or a drug pill cause her to be dizzy? I am not sure, The only problem right now is that they are blaming Robert Wagner to committed to the crime. But I believe he is innocent and he has nothing to do with this murder!!!

Plus one more thing, if you watch that Nancy Drew movie, it would made more sense, to be connected into this case. But what else would make Natalie so connected. There half to be something in one of her films. But who? What? Why & How? Does this all add up too, and it like a :wow: thing that is a mystery, even could it be solved or never solved. I made a promise one day, if I can solved this case. I do love celebrity case, even this one is something I would love to solved and proven that Robert Wagner has nothing to do with it!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Chris_Halkides wrote:The captain's story (that Natalie was shoved) is simply not credible. If she had been, he would have gone after her.

To Chris

You know Chris, even if he did shoved or not shoved. It to hard to say. I just don't trust that captain one bit. He seems to be hiding something even he blaming Robert of this crime, even Robert is saving himself. If Chris Walken did answer some question about this crime wave case, we would have know more into this. But I am going to find out, one way or another. I am going to look through, even if I have to rent some of Natalie wood film. I am not perfect into crime wave. But if I follow clues into a flute, of how to come pare this case. I will do anything. But for now I am off to bed, and I am not giving up, and goodnight Chris!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby charlie_wilkes » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't think you'll find any clues in her movies Tom.

I do, however, have a two-part made-for-TV movie that goes through her entire life, which I'll be glad to upload to my Google drive if you or anyone wants to watch it. It recreates the circumstances surrounding her death as far as these were known before Davern changed his story. It's pretty good and might give you some ideas.

This is an interesting case in that it illustrates the limits of what can be known or proved.

It's possible Natalie Wood was murdered. Wagner could have lured her onto the deck and thrown her overboard in a jealous rage. There's really no way he can prove he didn't.

At the same time, it is entirely possible she slipped and fell while trying to re-position the shore tender, because the bumping sound was keeping her awake.

That is what I think probably happened... but I can't prove it. No one can ever prove this case, one way or the other.
charlie_wilkes

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:50 am

charlie_wilkes wrote:I don't think you'll find any clues in her movies Tom.

I do, however, have a two-part made-for-TV movie that goes through her entire life, which I'll be glad to upload to my Google drive if you or anyone wants to watch it. It recreates the circumstances surrounding her death as far as these were known before Davern changed his story. It's pretty good and might give you some ideas.

This is an interesting case in that it illustrates the limits of what can be known or proved.

It's possible Natalie Wood was murdered. Wagner could have lured her onto the deck and thrown her overboard in a jealous rage. There's really no way he can prove he didn't.

At the same time, it is entirely possible she slipped and fell while trying to re-position the shore tender, because the bumping sound was keeping her awake.

That is what I think probably happened... but I can't prove it. No one can ever prove this case, one way or the other.

To Charlie

Hey Charlie, I would love that, and yes I would watch it tonight!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby charlie_wilkes » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm

ScifiTom wrote:

To Charlie

OK, I have uploaded both parts.

Here are the links:

Part 1:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gMit ... sp=sharing

Part 2:

Let me know if these links work. I have had nothing but trouble with Google Drive as a means of sharing files, but sometimes it works.
charlie_wilkes

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:30 pm

charlie_wilkes wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:

To Charlie

OK, I have uploaded both parts.

Here are the links:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Let me know if these links work. I have had nothing but trouble with Google Drive as a means of sharing files, but sometimes it works.

To Charlie

Thanks Charlie, and I did watch Part one, tonight, and I am not done with Part one yet. I am going to re watch part one again even after I watch this video of psychic of some psychic was reading her mind even there was a show called: Jeff Ross Report and he does a great job on the show, even he went to a psychic and some psychic don't tell the truth, even it only make believe, and here is that link right now!!!

http://www.today.com/money/can-psychics ... ras-t51991

P S I am still waiting of Hans to respond, even Hans promise to look up into this mystery case, and still no word yet, of what he said. So I am waiting for him soon if he comes or not come at all!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby charlie_wilkes » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:08 am

I'm glad the links are working. Enjoy!
charlie_wilkes

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:54 pm

charlie_wilkes wrote:I'm glad the links are working. Enjoy!

To Charlie

Thanks Charlie and they sure did work, even both did work very well, even later on today I found this video of Natalie Wood funeral, and here is the official video, even it only 45 seconds!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

To everyone

Ok everyone this is the last video I am going to post right now, before I go to bed, and this one is the famous boat tour video of going inside Natalie Wood Splendour boat. So enjoy the video and goodnight everyone!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:13 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone another video of Natalie Wood is out right now, even this one is from the famous interview of 1974 with James of Hollywood movies and enjoy this video, even it something he remember with Natalie Wood!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:30 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, in case you miss this on Christmas, or through the Christmas Day. You might be to late anyway. But you might have to wait until the new year of 2016 even here is the official link of site, even enjoy reading this!!!

http://www.awardscircuit.com/2015/12/24 ... %85%c2%bd/
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:24 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone as knowing it is now official that the Captain has now putting the Yacht boat on auction even it on sale. Oh golly who should buy the Yacht? Hmmmmmmm I am thinking about it. Should I buy it. So here is the official link of information and if you are interested of buying it, or not. Anyway why would a silly Captain want to put his yacht on sale even the case might be open. Would it be a big mistake because why I ask? Because the Captain committed the crime of hiding his face even he blame Roger Wagner being with Natalie Wood!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... board.html
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:59 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, this might be old news or new news that Robert Downey Jr aka Iron man, thinks Kirk Douglas killed Natalie Wood, even he thinks it first started with a Rape and later in the river, after she collapse of the water of being terrifier!!!

http://gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-do ... rutal-rape

So now we got some Hollywood action pack super hero on the case and here is that picture too!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:10 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing I am still getting zero responds of the Natalie Wood case and now I just found out new information that Robert Wagner is now getting support by his daughter believe he is innocent and he has nothing to do with this crime and you all can read it right here!!!

http://www.today.com/parents/robert-wag ... ond-t86156
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:24 am

Bump Again of zero responds!!!

Hey everyone, as knowing I am still not going to get any responds of this case and I know it still a mystery of death and now I just found another link, of Natalie Wood and enjoy reading this one and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.newindianexpress.com/enterta ... 475601.ece
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:33 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone as always with zero responds of why no one want to answer this mystery cold case of crime even it still unsolved and why on earth that Natalie Wood sister will tried to hurt Robert Wagner, even now someone might had gone to far of unknown!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owned.html

Plus a famous singer had pass away today of that she so famous she sing songs for Aurdrey Heburn and Natalie Wood and her name is: Marni Nixon and she is 86yrs old and she was a famous singer and we will truly miss her and rest in peace Marni Nixon

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/25/

RIP
Marni Nixon
1930-2016
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, I just found another article of Natalie Wood and this one is something with her daughter of her playing her mother and it might be a huge help even some way that Robert Wagner is innocent after all of this messy crime and now the daughter believe her Dad is innocent and he has nothing to do with it. But did someone else committed this crime!!!

http://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/20 ... /21593129/

Remember Dennis the captain. He hiding something and should be shamed of guilt and I will prove you this Dennis killed: Natalie Wood and only Robert Wagner is hiding a secret of crime, even he knew Dennis was behind this. So yes you can hate me, even sure I get zero responds!!!

http://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/20 ... /21593129/

:clue: :clue: :clue: Follow the clues and it shows, that course me TMJ is right once again and I nail it!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:43 pm

To everyone

Ok everyone. I am going to let you go right now, and if you are ready to solved a mystery of the silent scream, if you dare and enjoy this video!!!

Watch on youtube.com

P S I will be back on Christmas weekend of another night of mystery woman and why this mystery is unsolved and I am the only one who solved it right and I know who did it.

It was Dennis the Captain who committed the crime and he must confuse even course he open his mouth and we knew he behind it!!!

Robert Wagner has nothing to do with Natalie Wood even some said he guilty. Oh silly can that be, even no DNA trace on him or the body. Only Dennis evidence was the last man to see her alive. Remember that? He a mitted to the crime and he behind it and that my friend is how to solved the crime!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Bristol » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:35 am

ScifiTom wrote:Remember Dennis the captain. He hiding something

I totally agree Tom.
Do you know anything learn about the penimaster pro then.
Bristol

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:02 am

To Bristol

Thanks Bristol, even you must be new here, even I go through a lot of cases even this as well. I really do see a pattern into Dennis the Captain of committing to this crime even he hiding something and yes other people can disagree with me, even I an't buying it. I believe in my own word and it who I am and if they don't like it tough nugges and now I read this and yesterday I watched Inside edition and Natalie Wood sister is homeless. I feel bad for the gal even yes her sister would help her!!!

I just think Lana Wood is just hurt of losing a love one and she really need help even I don't know why she hate Roger, even he was never the prime suspect of the crime scene, and it prove it and here that article right now!!!

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... -difficult

I just wish Lana Wood would had give credit for Roger Wagner even she won't I feel bad. But you got to fight to make a living even I know cancer is painful even some people don't have money to save places, even that the way it made into a living and I know the economy is a mess and it going to be painful that the mess is going to get worst and worst every since and talk to you soon Bristol!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 am

To everyone

Bump again of that I get zero responds even I know that and everyone knows it, that the world is never going to end even why hasn't this case had been solved. It like the case is :mad: :blush: cold case and sooner or later it going to be solved by me. Yep it is even I prove it and I know who killed: Natalie Wood and I can prove it to the crime scene once and again and again over a million time zone. Here is 2 pictures and enjoy both pictures!!!

Image into a novel to read!Image

I prove this message to the world and that is that and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone as we approach another month of zero respond from TMJ gets nothing of nothing of why I still support Robert Wagner and yes you can SUE me? Well now today another person name Paul Nuttall actually called Leanne Wood into of Natalie Wood and what Leanne does goes rampage of bothering him. Oh Leanne you hate the famous Natalie Wood. Wow isn't that a shocker or is my face going to be like this :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: for the rest of my life!!!

Watch on youtube.com

For God sake Leanne Wood there nothing wrong of a beautiful word name Natalie Wood and it bother you that he called you the famous Natalie Wood! Grow up Leanne Wood even anyone can be famous or entertainment. We know you don't want to be famous of being a UK leader even he only made a mistake and it bother you. What if the real Natalie Wood did live in the UK and how would she feel that she got another woman who love to be famous. I honsity give up and know what more sad that the Nancy Drew game called: Midnight in Salem is not done yet even it going to be delay until the Summer blues of summer time. No word yet. But here is that picture of game number 33!!!

TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 pm

To everyone

As knowing if I don't get another respond before the 4th of July. I sooner or later going to go rampage in here. Yep my friend I am going to be like a fight Bull of rampage style even just like this movie. Sure I might go see it on 12/27/17. I know so even that is who I am and now it time for me to say goodnight everyone!!!

Watch on youtube.com
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:36 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I am not going to buy it even now I am hearing this shocking special news that Nancy Grace now got a crime wave radio episode show. and it her own show. I just don't get her. So here is that link and enjoy it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/06/23/n ... ars-death/

I still believe Dennis the captain killed Natalie Wood and Robert has nothing to do with this case, even it make no sense at all!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby Bruce Fischer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:43 am

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Hey everyone, I am not going to buy it even now I am hearing this shocking special news that Nancy Grace now got a crime wave radio episode show. and it her own show. I just don't get her. So here is that link and enjoy it and talk to you soon everyone!!!

I still believe Dennis the captain killed Natalie Wood and Robert has nothing to do with this case, even it make no sense at all!!!

Christopher Walken!!!
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Bruce Fischer wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Christopher Walken!!!

To Bruce

If so Bruce, that your saying Christopher Walken did this crime. You could have it right, even that what you think and let not forget Christopher final movie with Natalie Wood was this one!!!

Watch on youtube.com

Plus a mystery must be solved and how could it be solved, even would it be like Agatha Christina ways!!!

Or would it be like Nancy Drew ways!!!

(So someone must solved the mystery of Mystery Woman!!!)
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, TMZ photo company of the papa ronizi was trying to ask Robert Wagner of Natalie Wood. Are they trying to ruin a funneral even haven't they cause to much damage of just like the TJMK site!!!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/n ... e-support/

Peter Quennell is no good even he got to know me, even he will do this type of crap to be like the photo of TMZ with working with Ergon!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing there this new video of Natalie Wood and check it out!

Watch on youtube.com

They do talk about it very much into a court of law or is it. So you be the Judge on this one and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:39 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone as knowing I am going to end this year of 2017 to say goodbye through the mystery of unsolved or never solved even if it was solved into Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew ways of crime wave, and there going back to the old days of Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew will return once again and here is that link right now and enjoy reading it!!!

http://www.star2.com/entertainment/2017 ... tv-series/

But anyway I would like to end this year of 2017 with a Ghost Writer Cruise of Nancy Drew and say goodbye 2017!!!

Watch on youtube.com

The Fans wrote:TMJ stop with this case it has never been solved or never will be solved.

I know what you mean, even I am a fan of Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew and you should give it a chance for a life time anyway and that all I have to say and goodbye 2017!!!
TMJ

Free the Innocence 2

ScifiTom

Return to Injustice Anywhere Forum