"Reasonable Doubt" Series

"Reasonable Doubt" Series

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

This is a new ID series with a lawyer and a former police investigator who look into one case each week to see if someone claiming wrongful conviction is really innocent.
So far they have found 3 (the first was Mac Shipp) inmates convicted of first degree murder who they are convinced are innocent. I have never heard of any of these 3 cases in innocence circles but in each case the argument for innocence is pretty solid. It is beginning to make me wonder just how many of these wrongful convictions there are.
They also find some cases where you can't really be sure the defendant is innocent and he may well be guilty. But when you look at the evidence - it is really hard to see how one would find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. These type cases are not among the 3 described above.
I am beginning to think that we may have a bigger problem here than even the innocence advocates think.
erasmus44

Re: "Reasonable Doubt" Series

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 am

erasmus44 wrote:This is a new ID series with a lawyer and a former police investigator who look into one case each week to see if someone claiming wrongful conviction is really innocent.
So far they have found 3 (the first was Mac Shipp) inmates convicted of first degree murder who they are convinced are innocent. I have never heard of any of these 3 cases in innocence circles but in each case the argument for innocence is pretty solid. It is beginning to make me wonder just how many of these wrongful convictions there are.
They also find some cases where you can't really be sure the defendant is innocent and he may well be guilty. But when you look at the evidence - it is really hard to see how one would find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. These type cases are not among the 3 described above.

I am beginning to think that we may have a bigger problem here than even the innocence advocates think.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus, I hate to say it! But your right even I truly think there is a huge problem with the show. When the first episode came. I really enjoy it even after the second episode, even I know it hard of mother who truly believe her son is innocent and Chris Anderson said she fail and said he couldn't help her anymore. It like the man never care, even after I watched episode after episode on demand, even I am waiting for the series finale today that will be on demand and it called; Long-Distance Murder. Still no word when it going to be on!!!

But after episode 4 I totally lost it. A police officer in Baltimore was charge in murder of saying he cheated on his wife and murder a young girl of college year by using a gun to her back while driving a red truck and point a gun at her to shoot. Did you know they had shooting in the south from Baltimore even it so odd why would a silly prosecutor did this type of thing and it made no sense even I truly believe he was innocent and so Chris Anderson and Melissa both went to work and the mother of her son pass the test and everything even he was innocent, in the end of the show. He said to her. I can't help you because he guilty even they got up and said to him: Chris we are done talking to you and they left. It was like he kept his mouth shut!!!

Then there was another case of a mother who believe her daughter was innocent of murdering her son in law even they think it was poison drink and at the end of the episode Chris said: She guilty and she said: I want that tape and he a promise you can have the tape. I assume she said it because she believe her daughter is innocent. I only see 2 black people who were innocent and it only black power!!!

What make me mad is that Chris Anderson is a phony into criminal law and I am not enjoying it one bit. I truly think he only care for black people. He should realize: Yes people do get guilty if there is true evidence on that crime scene. But no he ignore the defense and he never answer question to them, and he should of answer some of them, even the defense attorney must have a better proof to prove he or she was wrongful convicted and he fail that job, and don't trust Chris Anderson because he care for black people of black power. He should realized the power of color of friendship, about white people, black people even green people or any color of our skin is truly someone wrongful convicted of murder!!!

You know Erasmus if Chris Anderson did in fact talk about one of my cases. I assume he would believe into the guilty party for ignoring the white and support the innocent for the black and only black people. So I am asking everyone right now. Don't trust Chris Anderson he only support black people of black power and he ignore the white for no reason!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:37 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:This is a new ID series with a lawyer and a former police investigator who look into one case each week to see if someone claiming wrongful conviction is really innocent.

To Erasmus

Hey Erasmus, I hate to say it! But your right even I truly think there is a huge problem with the show. When the first episode came. I really enjoy it even after the second episode, even I know it hard of mother who truly believe her son is innocent and Chris Anderson said she fail and said he couldn't help her anymore. It like the man never care, even after I watched episode after episode on demand, even I am waiting for the series finale today that will be on demand and it called; Long-Distance Murder. Still no word when it going to be on!!!

But after episode 4 I totally lost it. A police officer in Baltimore was charge in murder of saying he cheated on his wife and murder a young girl of college year by using a gun to her back while driving a red truck and point a gun at her to shoot. Did you know they had shooting in the south from Baltimore even it so odd why would a silly prosecutor did this type of thing and it made no sense even I truly believe he was innocent and so Chris Anderson and Melissa both went to work and the mother of her son pass the test and everything even he was innocent, in the end of the show. He said to her. I can't help you because he guilty even they got up and said to him: Chris we are done talking to you and they left. It was like he kept his mouth shut!!!

Then there was another case of a mother who believe her daughter was innocent of murdering her son in law even they think it was poison drink and at the end of the episode Chris said: She guilty and she said: I want that tape and he a promise you can have the tape. I assume she said it because she believe her daughter is innocent. I only see 2 black people who were innocent and it only black power!!!

What make me mad is that Chris Anderson is a phony into criminal law and I am not enjoying it one bit. I truly think he only care for black people. He should realize: Yes people do get guilty if there is true evidence on that crime scene. But no he ignore the defense and he never answer question to them, and he should of answer some of them, even the defense attorney must have a better proof to prove he or she was wrongful convicted and he fail that job, and don't trust Chris Anderson because he care for black people of black power. He should realized the power of color of friendship, about white people, black people even green people or any color of our skin is truly someone wrongful convicted of murder!!!

You know Erasmus if Chris Anderson did in fact talk about one of my cases. I assume he would believe into the guilty party for ignoring the white and support the innocent for the black and only black people. So I am asking everyone right now. Don't trust Chris Anderson he only support black people of black power and he ignore the white for no reason!!!

I don't think that there is any racial bias by Anderson or the show in general. Anderson's partner in the show is a white woman lawyer who generally seems to share his opinion on each of the cases. The latest episode was on last night and involved a white defendant who they both concluded was innocent and agreed to help. I think Anderson is very balanced and reasonable.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:26 am

erasmus44 wrote:
I don't think that there is any racial bias by Anderson or the show in general. Anderson's partner in the show is a white woman lawyer who generally seems to share his opinion on each of the cases. The latest episode was on last night and involved a white defendant who they both concluded was innocent and agreed to help. I think Anderson is very balanced and reasonable.

To Erasmus

Well Erasmus even I do agree there isn't any racial bias by the show. But I am not going to buy it from Anderson. But then again he did went out of his way with a case for a white person on demand and it was on yesterday and I did watch. I just don't like him even ok Melissa is a criminal defense attorney even I assume your innocent until proven guilty and with the Baltmore case. I truly believe that police officer is innocent even the whole case of Prosecutor story line make no sense to me, even crystal clear. I an't buying it. I will find some way to look into it and I will use it into a thread of Baltmore Officer Injustice. It just me, in a way. and talk to you soon Erasmus!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bruce Fischer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby garlex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 am

ScifiTom wrote: What make me mad is that Chris Anderson is a phony

I don't see anything phony about Chris or the show.

I've agreed with Chris and Melissa on every episode.
garlex

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:18 am

garlex wrote:
ScifiTom wrote: What make me mad is that Chris Anderson is a phony

I don't see anything phony about Chris or the show.

I've agreed with Chris and Melissa on every episode.

To Garlex

Hey Garlex you can hate me, love me, or say what ever you want. This is my opinion and it were I stand. I don't trust the guy, even what if Kirstin Lobato was into this episode and guess what he will say: She guilty. I an't going to buy it. I don't trust him period. If he was a retired police force and if he want to look through finding innocent even yes a lot of people get to be guilty even some believe there son, or daughter is innocent even what is missing!!!

Here is what missing: Melissa answer the facts through the legal defense. But she never talk to his or her attorney of defense even only look at the legal defense. Isn't that odd, when I come to criminal law. I only support 3 things: Polygraph, Science & Reading a novel. It who I am and it who I will be the rest of my life!!!

Yes people can hate me, even I go by criminal law different then anyone else. I work my own rounte into criminal law, even Chris Anderson like to focus at there way to see how the police or DNA handle it, and I get other thoughts!!!

Let face it, when someone who is deaf! Just like me. I am deaf and a lot of people don't understand me of how I support criminal law. In his first episode was Mac Phillps The Rapper! He was totally innocent and it was proven of his innocent!!!

2nd episode is about Erick Westervelt who is in prison in Albany New York and he being charge of murder and he pleading for his innocent: But Chris believe he guilty of murder even there a facebook page out there for his innocent even people believe he is innocent even a fight broke out and someone committed the crime scene even his mom took the polygraph and she fail!!!

4th episode James Kulbicki was a cop and is he keeping a secret of crime even the cops are saying: You killed her. How could he killed her. With the theory of Prosecutor way I an't buying it, even there no doubt of pieces of evidence that tied to him to the crime scene even his son and wife left Chris Anderson and Melissa while saying: Chris we are done talking to you! A loving wife care for her husband. Yes some people don't agree even I an't going to listen!!!

I made a promise that if I will in the near future I am going to have my own injustice to free even I support 7 convicted murders in 7 states and I look at it by step by step even why isn't the police or DA or Prosecutor not looking at the DNA of evidence. Isn't that odd, when ever I watch Snapped episode on Oxygen channel it shows a lot of women innocent even it prove there innocent I support 7. I an't going to buy it. Yes I know a lot of people hate me!!!

I know it hard Garlex when someone understand me of criminal law. I would only believe guilt into self defense. Because they are guilty and it who I am and it were I stand and that is that!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby garlex » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To Garlex

Hey Garlex you can hate me, love me, or say what ever you want.

I don't think I will ever hate you Tom !
garlex

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

garlex wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:To Garlex

Hey Garlex you can hate me, love me, or say what ever you want.

I don't think I will ever hate you Tom !

To Garlex

Thank you Garlex, of not hating me. I know some still do even I go different into a very odd way and I support Polygraph and science even I believe that if the science were smart enough to test a DNA would it be impossible that he or she was wrongful of conviction of murder. I go different and some people don't like me when I support those things of polygraph & science. It my living and it what I stick with of innocent people! Plus I enjoy reading a novel as well for a great cause I support polygraph, reading & science. It who I am and will be the rest of my life!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Return to Injustice Anywhere Forum