Melissa Calusinski *Endorsed

Melissa Calusinski *Endorsed

Postby LondonSupporter » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 am

This seems to be as clear a case of railroading via coercive interrogation as you could find anywhere. Why was this girl interrogated for hours with no legal representation?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-ho ... ion-carry/
"Life lived somehow for love is life never wasted." - Amanda Knox
LondonSupporter

Re: Melissa Calusinski

Postby pmop57 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:46 am

Because a confessions is exactly what they want to get. A confession is the 'solving' of the crime. They know that most people (finally their public, those who will ignore but approve their methods) are not aware of the problematic of false confessions, because they know that a vast majority believes that nobody would confess to have comitted a crime that in fact he did not. And the Prosecutors are focussed on winning cases by all means against facts, reason and logic often supported by experts themselves victims of tunnel vision, especially when dealing with cases involving children.
WE ARE MORE AND MORE TOLD, EDUCATED, MANIPULATED TO BELIEVE THAT LIFE WITHOUT RISK DOES EXIST, IS POSSIBLE, ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE. IT HAS BECOME SOME KIND OF DENIAL OF REALITY ADOPTED AS WELL BY THE JUDICIARY, THE POLITICS AND SOCIETY.
pmop57

Postby Bill Williams » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:33 am

pmop57 wrote:Because a confessions is exactly what they want to get. A confession is the 'solving' of the crime. They know that most people (finally their public, those who will ignore but approve their methods) are not aware of the problematic of false confessions, because they know that a vast majority believes that nobody would confess to have comitted a crime that in fact he did not. And the Prosecutors are focussed on winning cases by all means against facts, reason and logic often supported by experts themselves victims of tunnel vision, especially when dealing with cases involving children.
WE ARE MORE AND MORE TOLD, EDUCATED, MANIPULATED TO BELIEVE THAT LIFE WITHOUT RISK DOES EXIST, IS POSSIBLE, ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE. IT HAS BECOME SOME KIND OF DENIAL OF REALITY ADOPTED AS WELL BY THE JUDICIARY, THE POLITICS AND SOCIETY.

One of the Central Park Five said in the Sarah Burns documentary, that confessions seem to trump everything.

During trial, he said, they'd present the evidence, none of which added up. Then at the end they'd play his confession - and he said even he thought of himself as an unimpeachable witness - there he was giving evidence against himself.

The Sarah Burn documentary implied what the salvation of these 5 guys was, was that when laid end to end, none of the five confessions really added up in total. It was a classic case of teenagers thinking that if they simply regurgitated what they thought their interrogators wanted to hear, they'd then be able to go home. They thought their innocence would be enough, even more than a temporary confession.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Desert Fox » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:38 am

As usual, once a family locks in on a suspect, it is almost impossible to change their mind.
Desert Fox

Postby pmop57 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:38 am

I will have a closer look at this case soon although all I could collect until know points unequivocally to the innocence of Melissa Calusinski.
The interrogators wanted, insisted and obtained a confession. Case closed!
pmop57

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 am

LondonSupporter wrote:This seems to be as clear a case of railroading via coercive interrogation as you could find anywhere. Why was this girl interrogated for hours with no legal representation?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-ho ... ion-carry/

To London

I agree with you even what I think this was just a confession of fake into get away even she innocent and yes the cops & dectives did fail there job who I blame the death is crystal clear is the Toy company even it shows, right into the whole video of how the boy got his toy car even when you bump your head it cause a scratch on his forward even how many times he does it, it shows, even we shouldn't blame the day care even she just confess of faking it to get away even she amitted her innocent and I believe she is innocent of this mess. This is the way I see were the pattern is falling to the toy company and that is who we should blame, not her. This is the way I am going to go with and thanks for the information London and talk to you soon London!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free, The innocent 4
Sarah M. Johnson
Kirstin B. Lobato
Michael K. Skakel
Dusty A. Turner
ScifiTom

Re: Melissa Calusinski *Endorsed

Postby pmop57 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:47 am

Shouldn't this case become a featured case?
pmop57

Postby roteoctober » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 am

The point with featured case is that they require much more "organization" and people actively advocating for them than the others and i don't know, but obviously don't exclude, if that can be done for this specific case.
roteoctober
Tech Director

Postby Bruce Fischer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:16 am

pmop57 wrote:Shouldn't this case become a featured case?

I will add the case to Injustice-Anywhere.org as an endorsed case but we will not be adding more featured cases until we see that an active group of advocates can be put together. The forum voted on the Darlie Routier case, and the people here said they would work on it. So far that has not been the case. We cannot create more featured cases if we are not truly going to put in the work. I would love to see IA helping more people but we need to be realistic about our current resources.
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby ReneFunga » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:06 am

right into the whole video of how the boy got his toy car even when you bump your head it cause a scratch on his forward even how many times he does it.
ReneFunga

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:38 am

ReneFunga wrote:right into the whole video of how the boy got his toy car even when you bump your head it cause a scratch on his forward even how many times he does it.

To Rene

Lol Rene, and I second it, even it crystal clear that I still blame the toy company of that car, even I will say it again. It not her period. It is the Toy car who gave the scratch and how many time the baby did it. It crystal clear the toy company is responiblie of the crime period. We shouldn't blame her. We should blame the toy company of the car, aka crystal clear!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free, The innocent 4
Sarah M. Johnson
Kirstin B. Lobato
Michael K. Skakel
Dusty A. Turner
ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 am

I saw the TV show on this Monday night - isn't there a monster Brady issue here?
erasmus44

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am

"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:20 am

Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Desert Fox » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:30 am

Desert Fox

Return to Injustice Anywhere Forum