Adam Braseel

These cases are suggested by forum members for research and information. Injustice Anywhere has not reviewed the details of each case and does not necessarily endorse any claims made within this section. Cases we currently advocate for can be viewed in the "Injustice Anywhere Featured Cases" section, located in the board index.
Forum rules
These cases are suggested by forum members for research and information. Injustice Anywhere has not reviewed the details of each case and does not necessarily endorse any claims made within this section. Cases we currently advocate for can be viewed in the "Injustice Anywhere Featured Cases" section, located in the board index.

Adam Braseel

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 am

I have been reading this case for a year or so now and am convinced there has been a serious miscarriage of justice here. Would be great if board members would take some time to scrutinise the info I will link to and also understand that time is running out fast for Adam.

A case overview...

http://freeadambraseel.org/index.php/20 ... -overview/
'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Re: Adam Braseel

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 am

'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:23 am

September 13th this is happening....

http://dksale.net/2017/08/12/adam-brase ... d-finally/

I have asked friends/family for the link to all court records. There once was a link in a comment left at another IA piece on Adam but nothing showed for Adam Clyde Braseel. That in itself is a concern ( AFAIAC) because it used to be available, why would it suddenly not be?
Annella

Postby Samson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 am

This looks like a classic miscarriage, if even a little too neat and tidy. There should be something more concrete to refute that is missing from the article I just read. If there is not, then it is a classic of the genre. (expression borrowed from Rolfe). Good cause Annella, thanks for drawing attention.
Justice is an issue not a word. Find one issue that isn't fair and change that, and that's justice.
Samson

Postby Desert Fox » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am

I hate eye witness testimony on either side. It is just so unreliable.
Desert Fox

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Some more interesting reading.....

http://dksale.net/2016/12/30/1421-2/
Annella

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Adam Braseel files to Federal Court — allegations of perjury, corruption, jury, witness and evidence tampering.
May 31, 2017

http://dksale.net/2017/05/31/adam-brase ... tampering/
Annella

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:06 pm

At least one juror says she never agreed with the guilty verdict but was afraid to speak up.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crim ... 356373001/
Annella

Postby Annella » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Braseel recounted his alibi to the jury in detail. After leaving Charles Partin's house on Freemont Road, he stopped at the L&L Market on state Highway 108 to buy a cigar. He saw a friend, Jake Baum, in a church parking lot and pulled over to talk. He and Baum moved to an empty bank parking lot across the road and talked for about five or 10 minutes; both wanted to smoke a joint, but neither had rolling papers. He headed from there to the Seagroves house.

The defense called three witnesses who supported Braseel's story — Charles Partin, who testified he watched Braseel pull out of his driveway on Freemont Road as he locked the house door just before 9:15 p.m.; Josh Seagroves, who testified Braseel arrived at his home at exactly 10 p.m.; and Kristen King, who testified she was with Baum, her boyfriend, when they met Braseel in the church parking lot around 9:30 p.m.

The distance from Partin's house to the murder scene on Melissa Rock Road covered about 10 miles with a drive time of roughly 15-20 minutes, assuming Braseel traveled along the main highway as he testified. The distance from Burrows' home to Seagroves' house covered about eight miles, with a similar drive time.

That left about a 15-minute window for Braseel to park on the roadside, walk to Burrows' house, ride back to the car and kill Burrows, then drive to the Burrows house, attack Becky Hill, struggle with Kirk Braden and flee. Braden's run to use the neighbor's phone would have taken about two minutes, with the call coming into E-911 at 9:52 p.m.

If Braseel walked through his friend's door at 10 p.m., that would have required him to cover the distance in half the necessary time. Prosecutors argued he could have taken a shortcut along back roads. Even that would have left little to no time to dispose of clothes spattered with the dead man's blood, to stop at the L&L Market or to talk in the church parking lot — if the defense witnesses told the truth.

"Frankly, I'm appalled at what I'm hearing," said Wells, the eyewitness expert, who has no ties to Braseel's defense. "I hesitate to criticize law enforcement in a case like this, because they often have small staffs and because it's easy to hindsight people. But there needs to be some kind of clear, documented identification process. There should be filler (photos) of people who look like the suspect. The person conducting the lineup should be someone other than the case detective, someone who doesn't even know which photo is the suspect's so that they can't unconsciously influence the witness. You shouldn't be able to look at the lineup and tell which person is the suspect. When that doesn't happen, it's up to defense attorneys to hold law enforcement to account."

A relative question

The official photo lineup with Hill didn't take place until Jan. 16 - nine days after the killing and a week after her son, who was still living with her, had already identified Braseel's photo in a process that raised further questions.

That identification rated only a pair of sentences in the sheriff's report. But at trial, Myers admitted things hadn't gone as planned.

The sheriff testified he'd been clipping out mug shots on a desk in an unsecured trailer outside the jail to paste into a lineup when Braden burst in unannounced.

"All of those photos was on the desk . and when he sat down he pointed at the picture and told me that that picture was the one that had did it," Myers testified. "When he did that, I picked all those photos up in my hand, and I handed 'em to him and I told him that I wanted him to make sure that he had picked out the right photo."

The sheriff said he couldn't remember how the photos were arranged on the desk, how many lay face-up or how many face-down. Braden swore he saw Braseel's photo first, then the others.

"He showed me the first photo and I identified him," the son testified. "He come up and asked me, yes, 'Is this the man who done it?' . He showed me three or four. . I couldn't tell you how many (photos). There was a stack."

Experts say that's one of the worst possible ways to conduct a photo lineup.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... mans-crime
Annella

Postby McGirr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:04 pm

If my understanding is correct, what led authorities to Brasell is simply because he had red hair, and one of the snitches knew of this guy with red hair. That is about all they had to go on. Then the photo line up was designed so poorly to deliberately lead the witness to pick Brassel, not to mention that the witness failed on the first 2 occasions. We had a case identical to his in that the suspect had red hair and the police arrested someone with red hair and the victim picked him as the perpetrator. He was convicted but the Judge tossed the case on appeal citing eye witness testimony as notoriously unsafe as the sole evidence against the accused.Im sure there was more to it, such as a failure to secure a DNA match and sloppy identification parade, i,e only red haired male in the line up
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby Annella » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 pm

McGirr wrote:If my understanding is correct, what led authorities to Brasell is simply because he had red hair, and one of the snitches knew of this guy with red hair. That is about all they had to go on. Then the photo line up was designed so poorly to deliberately lead the witness to pick Brassel, not to mention that the witness failed on the first 2 occasions. We had a case identical to his in that the suspect had red hair and the police arrested someone with red hair and the victim picked him as the perpetrator. He was convicted but the Judge tossed the case on appeal citing eye witness testimony as notoriously unsafe as the sole evidence against the accused.Im sure there was more to it, such as a failure to secure a DNA match and sloppy identification parade, i,e only red haired male in the line up

That pretty much sums it up McGirr. Sad state of affairs.
Annella

Postby TWCapps » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Adam Braseel is an innocent man sitting in prison for another’s crime. As mentioned, the only thing ever pointing to Adam is red hair. There is no physical evidence linking Adam to either of the two very bloody crime scenes. Kirk Braden testified to knowing who Adam was prior to the murder, unconstitutional for him to participate in a lineup. Also if he knew who it was, why didn’t he point the finger that night? Becky Hill identified the wrong man. An eye witness to the people in the gold colored car, described a man, almost 6’ tall with dark hair with a blonde female passenger. Adam is probably 5’6” and is of small build. The sheriff at the time, altered the statement to reflect a man with red hair and there was no mention of a blonde female passenger in his report. The TBI agent working the case, staged the crime scene. He instructed the person that found the body and collected the evidence from the house to put it back where he thought he found it, so he could photograph it. He then lied on the stand (under oath) stating he secured the crime scene, with no mention of Sgt Mike Brown. Mike Brown was eliminated from the case. The reason is because the state presented a motive stating that whomever killed Malcolm and beat Becky, stole Malcolm’s wallet, but when Sgt Brown signed over custody of the body, the wallet was in his pants. Malcolm Burrows was a drug dealer. His home had been raided, he was on probation himself, and he had a lengthy history with locals. Many people had a motive to kill Malcolm, but the one sitting in a cell isn’t one of them.
TWCapps

Postby McGirr » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Annella wrote:
McGirr wrote:If my understanding is correct, what led authorities to Brasell is simply because he had red hair, and one of the snitches knew of this guy with red hair. That is about all they had to go on. Then the photo line up was designed so poorly to deliberately lead the witness to pick Brassel, not to mention that the witness failed on the first 2 occasions. We had a case identical to his in that the suspect had red hair and the police arrested someone with red hair and the victim picked him as the perpetrator. He was convicted but the Judge tossed the case on appeal citing eye witness testimony as notoriously unsafe as the sole evidence against the accused.Im sure there was more to it, such as a failure to secure a DNA match and sloppy identification parade, i,e only red haired male in the line up

Was there an element of Ineffective counsel. I had that impression that the lawyer when learning of the positive ID, despite the circumstances leading up to it, and despite the manner in which it took place, the lawyer resigned himself rather loudly to the fact the case was now lost.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby Annella » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:25 pm

McGirr wrote:
Annella wrote:

Was there an element of Ineffective counsel. I had that impression that the lawyer when learning of the positive ID, despite the circumstances leading up to it, and despite the manner in which it took place, the lawyer resigned himself rather loudly to the fact the case was now lost.

Doug Trant was replaced towards the end of last year. Here is more interesting info....

Annella

Postby McGirr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 am

Annella wrote:
McGirr wrote:
Annella wrote:

Doug Trant was replaced towards the end of last year. Here is more interesting info....

Wow, This case is dreadful in so many ways. Of course we need to start properly researching this, and getting the statements and so forth, but yes, this is a dreadful case.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby Annella » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:39 pm

TWCapps wrote:Adam Braseel is an innocent man sitting in prison for another’s crime. As mentioned, the only thing ever pointing to Adam is red hair. There is no physical evidence linking Adam to either of the two very bloody crime scenes. Kirk Braden testified to knowing who Adam was prior to the murder, unconstitutional for him to participate in a lineup. Also if he knew who it was, why didn’t he point the finger that night? Becky Hill identified the wrong man. An eye witness to the people in the gold colored car, described a man, almost 6’ tall with dark hair with a blonde female passenger. Adam is probably 5’6” and is of small build. The sheriff at the time, altered the statement to reflect a man with red hair and there was no mention of a blonde female passenger in his report. The TBI agent working the case, staged the crime scene. He instructed the person that found the body and collected the evidence from the house to put it back where he thought he found it, so he could photograph it. He then lied on the stand (under oath) stating he secured the crime scene, with no mention of Sgt Mike Brown. Mike Brown was eliminated from the case. The reason is because the state presented a motive stating that whomever killed Malcolm and beat Becky, stole Malcolm’s wallet, but when Sgt Brown signed over custody of the body, the wallet was in his pants. Malcolm Burrows was a drug dealer. His home had been raided, he was on probation himself, and he had a lengthy history with locals. Many people had a motive to kill Malcolm, but the one sitting in a cell isn’t one of them.

Thanks for this! Do you have access to any of the case files? If so, would be great to have them.
Annella

Postby McGirr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Annella wrote:
TWCapps wrote:Adam Braseel is an innocent man sitting in prison for another’s crime. As mentioned, the only thing ever pointing to Adam is red hair. There is no physical evidence linking Adam to either of the two very bloody crime scenes. Kirk Braden testified to knowing who Adam was prior to the murder, unconstitutional for him to participate in a lineup. Also if he knew who it was, why didn’t he point the finger that night? Becky Hill identified the wrong man. An eye witness to the people in the gold colored car, described a man, almost 6’ tall with dark hair with a blonde female passenger. Adam is probably 5’6” and is of small build. The sheriff at the time, altered the statement to reflect a man with red hair and there was no mention of a blonde female passenger in his report. The TBI agent working the case, staged the crime scene. He instructed the person that found the body and collected the evidence from the house to put it back where he thought he found it, so he could photograph it. He then lied on the stand (under oath) stating he secured the crime scene, with no mention of Sgt Mike Brown. Mike Brown was eliminated from the case. The reason is because the state presented a motive stating that whomever killed Malcolm and beat Becky, stole Malcolm’s wallet, but when Sgt Brown signed over custody of the body, the wallet was in his pants. Malcolm Burrows was a drug dealer. His home had been raided, he was on probation himself, and he had a lengthy history with locals. Many people had a motive to kill Malcolm, but the one sitting in a cell isn’t one of them.

Thanks for this! Do you have access to any of the case files? If so, would be great to have them.

No but I am sure we can get them. Try make a proper case out of this.

I have an interesting video to show you that is in some way relevant to the eye witness testimony.
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby McGirr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Prof Tim Valentine
Eye Witness Identification Expert

The excerpt here contains a valid point regarding the ever changing statements by the witnesses and concerns additional misleading and suggestive information, citing the original statement as the most reliable.

Watch on youtube.com

Starts at 3 min 50 seconds
fuhgeddaboudit
McGirr

Postby Annella » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:42 am

McGirr wrote:Prof Tim Valentine
Eye Witness Identification Expert

The excerpt here contains a valid point regarding the ever changing statements by the witnesses and concerns additional misleading and suggestive information, citing the original statement as the most reliable.

Watch on youtube.com

Starts at 3 min 50 seconds

Excellent!! And thought provoking. Thanks McGirr. :)
Annella

Postby Annella » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 pm

On Sept 13th, this was meant to happen.....

http://dksale.net/2017/09/06/what-adam- ... all-about/

Sept 6th State Blocks Judge Angel from hearing case ( on Sept 13th)

http://dksale.net/2017/09/06/adam-brase ... ring-case/

Utterly disgusting!!
Annella

Postby Annella » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 pm

This from last year re Larry Davis and Steve Strain. Liars for sure! :mad:

http://dksale.net/2016/10/15/perjury-in ... e-strain2/
Annella

Postby Annella » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm

This is a piece from 2015 and from one of the supporting facebook pages. There was a photo of Adam with the person who wrote this but I wont be putting it here.

Fathers day from prison
This is Adam, he called yesterday from Riverbend Maximum security in Nashville Tennessee. He's not my son, but today I feel bonded by the troubles he has seen, the type that deserve the father he did lose not long before he was ensnared in an extraordinary conundrum of fate. Much like that baby bear on the nature show who got stuck in some thicket while impending hyenas circled, Adam took off alone for the mountain one day, landing him in a predicament putting him in prison for 51 years for the murder of a man and the assault on the mans sister and her son, an incident that took place on Jan 7th, 2006 on a back road of a notoriously duplicitous and crafty mountain outside of Tracy City Tennessee. A road Adam said he wasn't on – yet two people did.

One person who didn't believe Adam did it was the young woman who married him after he was arrested and had made bond, her name is Tiffany. The couple agreed the whole thing was just some big mistake that would soon be cleared up, and no reason for it to interfere with their plans. and so they married. And time did pass -- with no news -- as if it had all gone away. That is until the end of the summer of 2007 when a trial was announced for the following week – which then commenced for a brief three days, followed by a short deliberation of the jury – only interrupted by the bizarre incident of evidence mysteriously entering the jury room which sent the court into complete upheaval with all the lawyers and clerks and judge himself rifling through the evidence box and flinging it around the room, a scene itself to give pause that any of this was not a dream, yet – after order was restored, the jury went back in and Adam was convicted to first degree murder and whisked off to prison – where he is now.

Adam's wife Tiffany and his sister Christina moved in to Adam's mother house, the Braseel home, and attacked the case file to see what went wrong – making notes on various papers where they discovered things that didn't look right on the various reports, many of them from the Sheriff written on loose leaf notebook paper as the Sheriff's office had no computer.
Christina herself had previously moved away from Pelham Valley, which was next to the mountain, to forge a life with her husband in Chattanooga, but the marriage didn't work out so when Adam was convicted, Christina moved back home to take on the crusade for her brother. She took a job at a doctors office in nearby Manchester, where Bonnaroo is, later to discover her new bosses father had been the jury foreman at her her brothers trial. But Christina stayed on, needing the money for a new lawyer for her brother while she continued to work with Tiffany to find clues to why Adam could have possibly been fingered for these crimes in the first place. There was no physical evidence, and no blood on Adams clothes or car in what was called a bloody struggle. What there was though were two eye witnesses who came into court and said “That's him, that's the one who did it.” A mother and her son, both being kin to Malcolm.
The same defense attorneys who handled Adams case filed his first appeal and lost. After which more doom set in that Adam might really spend most of his life in Prison. Tiffany slowly drifted away from the Braseel house to start a life for herself. She became pregnant with a friend of Adams, and gave birth to a baby boy. Adam and Tiffany are still legally married though things are tough and unclear much like the case itself.
Christina continued to fight for her brother with her other two sisters, Brenda and Sue, with great fervor yet circumstances being challenging the road has been rocky with some disagreements as to what happened and how to proceed.
Adam's mother Imojean is not a suspicious person by nature, but perhaps because her parents were raised on the mountain she just had a more wary view of what people were capable of -- a bit more so than her children. Adam, until recently, has been reluctant to view his accusers as anything more than "mistaken." And by investigation, the entire Braseel family can safely be described as a rather trusting and caring family, an almost always admirable trait.
When Adam was charged with the murder of Malcolm Burrows he did know who that was -- everyone knew who Malcolm was. He was sometimes a spectacle or perhaps a renaissance man. He ran for mayor twice, yet never had anything like a job, getting by on various ventures. He was an alderman entangled in a running feud with the police department and most of all he was known to be a supplier of prescription pills. He was what is called a sponsor, a person who arranges transactions at the "pill mills" plaguing so many states like Tennessee and Kentucky. Kentucky so much so they filed suit against Purdue, the manufacturer of Oxycontin as a desperate attempt to stop the flow of what has been coined "Hillbilly Heroin," a serious scourge in the region.

As for the murder of Malcolm, a rumour on the mountain started that he loaned nurse practitioner Krista Garner 75. 000 dollars to start her practice in Monteagle in exchange for a steady supply of prescriptions she would write – these being for narcotics, but when word came down that the area was being investigated and the heat was on, she reneged on the loan and the deal. At which point Malcolm went to her ranch and slit the throats of a few of her fine Arabian horses, taking the bleeding heads and throwing them up on her porch.
Speculation furthered that the nurse hired a hit man to kill Malcolm.
Imojean, Adams mother, first heard this story at Malcolm's funeral when hos brother Don Burrows told her he didn't believe Adam had anything to do with any of it, he knew the types of things his brother was into, things much more likely to be motive for murder than anything he could think of for Adam. (Though this information is coming from the mother of the accused who loves her son.)
But there is real evidence. In possession is a hard copy letter to the sheriff a few weeks after the crime from a Roxanne Crabtree laying out the exact story that Imojean said she heard from Don, though with one major addition – that Adam was in on killing the horses – this is what Wanda Desmarais told Roxanne according to her letter, and she initialed that very part.
That's all fine and well, but who is Roxanne Crabtree and Wanda Desmarais, and why are they giving the sheriff a letter?
Imojean tells of a Rachel Crabtree who was in court and who she said pointed a finger gun at Adam. Her given name is Rachel Burrows, her daughter being the letter writer Roxanne. Wanda is Rachel’s sister, Wanda Burrows, Malcolm's sisters, and sister to Becky Hill or Becky Burrows the assaulted woman who's son is Kirk who made the 911 call. Confusing - to say the least.
If Adam thought he was accused of killing Malcolm, and if he was confused by this - knowing he had no dealings with him or even knowing where he lived, it was nothing to the shock of his first court date, where it was as if he had landed in a different case altogether.

Adam sat down next to his lawyer Flossy Davis at the defense table as court convened under General Taylor and Judge Bud Perry, when up came lumbering a short, plump middle aged lady to take the stand. She was a woman that many described as quite unusual and perhaps sickly who extracted a certain pity you might lend to someone having a somewhat backwards helplessness. At least in appearances.
“Can I call you miss Becky?” asked the prosecutor.
Taylor and Becky commenced to unfold an intricate, and disturbing story to the court, one she said took place on the night of Jan 7th, 2006. Around nine PM.
Miss Becky said she had come to live with her brother Malcolm not long before it happened, and her son Kirk had moved in too – a one story house up on a little dead end cove called Mellisa Rock Road. Not much traffic came down there on that road – but on that night, Miss Becky said she heard a knock on the door. Malcolm answered it and it was someone he knew, but she did not. It was a man who said his car had run out of gas just up the road and he needed help. So Malcolm, "who would give you the shirt off his back" she added, went off with the man to help him. She said the two men took her Chrysler up the road as “Malcolm's van wasn't registered.”
Then it was bout 15 minutes later that the stranger drove back alone and said the car still wouldn't start and Malcolm had asked him to get the starter fluid from under the sink. She said when she went to the sink to look for it, she bent down -- and when she did, the man reached in his jacket and pulled out a sliver metal rod and started beating her with it. She screamed “he's killing me,” and this woke her son Kirk up who had been sleeping in the back room – he then came running in and fought with the man and chased him off.
It was at this point that the little round woman turned and pointed to Adam and said “He did it, that's the one.”
Of that day in court Adam said he was stunned and confused, saying he remembered little of what happened afterwords in this proceeding, still trying to absorb what this woman was trying to say.-- Adam thought he was being accused of killing Malcolm – but now he was being accused of beating up this little woman and her son too.
Imojean said she was there at court, and that when court convened and Adam entered the room, she saw Rachel turn to Becky and say “he's here”. At which point Becky said “Where, where.” Imojean's contention being that Becky had no idea who Adam was or what he looked like and was being led along by her sisters.
Larry Davis of the TBI then got on the stand saying he went to the mountain after being called by the sheriff – a common occurrence for small sheriffs offices was to use the resources of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation in murder cases.
He said there was a body discovered about a 100 yards from this house on Mellisa Rock Road and that it belonged to Malcolm Burrows. Also recovered where a bloody black baseball bat but no silver rod.
It was the contention of the prosecutor that who ever assaulted Beck Burrows, Killed her brother Malcolm.
On the mountain, the signs are missing in so many way. There was no address listed for the house the assault took place, neither in the court record or phone book. And if you had asked to see the house at the time of the court date they would tell you it had burned down.
And the names and connections are so many and confusing it could make ones head spin. But Becky Hill is a Burrows, as well as her sisters Rachel and Wanda, the ones who along with daughter Roxanne wrote the previous letter as well as several other prison snitch letters – this while Roxanne was herself in the Grundy County jail. Becky's son Kirk is the one who gave the initial reports and identifications of Adam, yet this was not revealed until later when he testified at the actual trial moving closer to the fore ground of this saga which uncovers a relation ship with his mother.
As far as checking on the horses, Don is dead and so is Wanda, a lot of folks are dead around this case including Adams alibi Josh Seagroves and his brother Rocky – fact – it's not uncommon to be dead in Tracy city.
In part 2 – the death of the mother Becky Hill Burrows, months after her son Kirks arrest for domestic assault-- there being only one known domestic relationship.
These occurrences and stories from the mountain being wrapped in a yarn so twisted and knotted so tight that to get to it one must pick and pick to find the loose ends. Thus begins the case and mystery of Adam Braseel.
https://www.facebook.com/Fear.the.Hills?fref=ts
Annella

Postby Bruce Fischer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:10 am

I have been following this case for quite some time. I created the site and wrote the case overview that Annella posted. I put the site together for Adam's supporters. He has a strong core group who support him. It would be great to see more attention brought to his case here on the forum. I apologize for my delay in responding here. I have been trying to catch up.

http://www.freeadambraseel.org/
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Annella » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Bruce Fischer wrote:I have been following this case for quite some time. I created the site and wrote the case overview that Annella posted. I put the site together for Adam's supporters. He has a strong core group who support him. It would be great to see more attention brought to his case here on the forum. I apologize for my delay in responding here. I have been trying to catch up.

http://www.freeadambraseel.org/

Thank you Bruce!!
Annella

Postby Annella » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Adam Braseel's sister Christina commented on the link I am putting here...

It's less than one month for it to be 10 years for Adam Braseel to be wrongly convicted and it has taken the last about three years to get where we are now, thanks to DK, David K Sale and others that have been non stop on getting the truth out. Before Adams release in Jan 2015, probably even before trial, the district attorneys crimal minds were already trained and experienced to do what they do best, play a game and win, no matter whose life they destroy as long as it's not their own. I guess when you are crooked you make deals, call in all the favors, and use anything possible to make sure not to get caught in the mess that you actually help create! That's what I have learned from the district attorneys office and other people with power in my brothers case anyway... I figure they were not expecting an outsider to come in and dig up all the corruption that's filled this case nor did they figure that "little nobody Adam Braseel" would have accumulated thosands of suppoters and formed an ARMY because of that outsider!

When Judge Angel got in touch with Adams prior attorney on Christmas Day and told him and DA Strain he made a decision, why didn't Strain address the so called issue of him being prejudiced then? HUM? Anyway, this game is by far over. They are still the ones that have power. I just hope that Judge Angel shows them HE ALSO HAS POWER, even though they and judge Graphm took it away from him. I can't imagine how Angel felt having to hear that Grapham acted like he was not capable to even be a judge anyway. Grapham made it very clear that he did not care about what Judge Angel said period. Judge Angel has the power to do the right thing AGAIN! He has proven to be "just". I would love to see Judge Angel kick them where it hurts! Like help get that POWER stripped from them and and use it against them.

This would be a perfect oppurtunity to use them as examples. I am assuming that people other than myself are sick and tired of not being able to count on TRUE JUSTICE. I am very confused what the job of the district attorneys office is except I thought they were to protect the community from ciminals and seek punishment according to the appropriate law. Not, turn an innocent man into a criminal set a case up around him and make the actual criminals into victims!

http://dksale.net/2017/10/12/braseel-at ... e-himself/
Annella

Postby Annella » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Annella

Return to Possible Wrongful Convictions: Member Submissions