Amanda Knox Defense Fund

Defense Funds, other

Amanda Knox Defense Fund

Postby Bruce Fischer » Tue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm

As we all know, defending yourself in a court of law is very expensive. The court system moves very slowly in Italy. Lawyer fees and travel expenses due to this extended period of time has taken a huge financial toll on the Knox family. Amanda's parents know their daughter is innocent and they will not stop fighting for her freedom until she is released and allowed to come home. Unfortunately, this process could take years. The financial strain is simply too much to bear alone. If you support Amanda, and you are able to make a donation, please do.

The Knox family has said many times in interviews that they are extremely fortunate for all of the support that their family has received to help bring Amanda home.

Amanda Knox has great appreciation for all of the support she has received. In November 2008, she wrote an open letter to Seattle Prep,

I don't know if I can really express what it means to me to have the people who have known me (and even those that haven't) by my side throughout all of this... After a year I at least have learned to respond to the negativity of my current environment as peacefully and calmly as possible, but my family is still out there in the world that just can't seem to make up its mind about what to do with my life. So thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm incredibly moved by how much care the Seattle Prep community has put forth that I never expected and yet never have doubted.

She finished her letter with the Italian phrase,

Io lo so che non sono sola anche quando sono sola — Even when I am alone I'm not alone

Injustice in Perugia is not associated with Amanda's Defense Fund. We are simply here to help in anyway we can.

[url]http://www.amandadefensefund.org/[/url]
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Re: Amanda Knox Defense Fund

Postby srnm » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 am

I am sending monthly $10 checks to the fund and constant good wishes to Ms Knox, Mr Sollecito and their families. Amanda, Rafael: I am in until you are out.
srnm

Return to Amanda and Raffaele